PDA

View Full Version : Hey, any of the council wanna go talk to Fiend in the bar maybe? Maybe? Huh?

Dios Kane
Nov 20th, 2002, 01:48:02 PM
Yeah, just saying, since I figure you guys would see it here, Fiend is sitting in the B&G, waiting to talk to the Jedi Council, now, I guess... yeah you really don't have to show up if you don't want to but it would be really nice if you would cuz I sorta need a little cooperation to get this thing movin ya know... Anyways, rsvp here if you're gonna show up so I know, thanks poleeple :D

Nupraptor
Nov 20th, 2002, 03:13:42 PM
Just to let you know: I believe Sieken is still using pictures of Dante, from DMC.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 20th, 2002, 05:52:30 PM
Indeed i am...

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 20th, 2002, 06:59:54 PM
That's not Dante. Dios uses Xion from Bloody Roar. Now, back on subject....

COUNCIL! GO TALK TO FIEND!

Jax Ivanrue Tondry
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:31:16 PM
Wow that was a subtle hint, Wei... O_o

Kelt Simoson
Nov 21st, 2002, 07:30:01 AM
Back off the subject for a moment, i also use Xion from Bloody Roar and have for a while for Sieken as well as Dante, K and a few others that looks like Sieken, if you had of noticed, Dante and Xion look basicly exsactly the same...not even Nup could tell the diffrence....I have spoken to Dios in the matter but nothings changed so.

But if he wants to keep Xion then i cant stop him so :)

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:16:12 PM
OK, cool. Back on subject again! GO TALK TO FIEND! :lol

Dios Kane
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:44:40 PM
whoa... I disappear for like a day and still not a single council member talks in the thread directed toward the main subject... instead it fets tossed into some shpeal that rally doesn't exist, Am I just now being noticed that I use Xion who coincidentally looks like Dante? I've been here for something close to six months now, I'm mortally hurt. But like Kelt said, we already talked about it, when I arrived and started using Xion, no one complained and when Kelt talked to me he never said he'd used Xion before, either way, I really don't care too much, its not that big of a deal

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:57:41 AM
Dios has used Xion for has long has I can remember.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:05:19 AM
BACK ON SUBJECT, DAMN IT! GO TALK TO FIEND, COUNCIL MEMBERS! DO IT NOW!

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:55:30 PM
Wei... there is NO need to be using caps like that... ever. Especially in a demanding way as that.

I cannot speak for the other council members but I would have posted but I have been extremelly busy this week for MANY reasons as most of you know. I came on briefly today to see if there were any problems and see this rude post. That is uncalled for Wei especially since this is Dios' thread not yours. You need to calm down.

Dios, I planned on posting Sunday if no one else did ...

Morgan Evanar
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:57:54 AM
I'm tired, I'm grouchy, and I'm tired of your crap thats making me more grouchy.

BACK ON SUBJECT, DAMN IT! GO TALK TO FIEND, COUNCIL MEMBERS! DO IT NOW!

Get some manners or burn in hell. Let me make on thing perfectly clear: I do not like being yelled at. Ever. There is one person in this world I accept yelling from in anger, and will not reply in kind. That is my mother. By bringing me into this world, she is granted certain exclusive rights.

You are certainly not on that list of one.

I have a job. I have multipul computer classes that I have a 10,000 dollar loan on. I have other responsiblities.

Now, If you had posted "Could someone post to Fiend?" I would have been cool with it. I don't even need a please most of the time. Its a nice touch on ocassion, but I don't cry over its absence.

But what you did really. Fucking. Pisses. Me. Off. This is the kind of shit, this kind of disrespect absolutely boils my blood. This is a game. It comes far behind whatever other responsiblities I have, and your requests come far behind whatever other posting I may have interest in doing.

If you can't get a steady grasp on this concept, take your rudeness and melodrama elsewhere. I'm tired of it.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:37:30 PM
Morgan, you are being a hypocrite, and that is getting on my nerves. Your DISRESPECTFUL LANGUAGE towards Wei is just plain childish, and you have less manners than Brutus who is my neighbor's pot-bellied pig. Wei told everyone once to remain on the subject of the thread, and when that was ignored, he did what anyone would do and yelled.

Then you complain because you felt wronged and disrespected, yet you retaliate in profanity and more rudeness, making you look bad. Getting your point across without rude grammer tends to work better than what you did.

I may be wrong, but I doubt it.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:12:10 PM
We can choose our responses. We can choose to write well and place our case respectfully and well, put words that places our point of view to others in a manner fitting - much like Figrin D'An.

Now, Morgan did have a point and before I close this thread, I will make this quite clear for all. Within the GJO, it is long standign that you do not demand. You do not beg. You earn. Remember it everyone. You do not demand. You do not beg. You earn. It is why that asking for a promoton is a no go.

You do not shout and you do not kick up a fuss if you are ignored.You earn recognition. The best way to do that is to Roleplay well. I have made that clear in the past and I will continue to make that clear. If you do not like it, you have two choices. One, you earn recognition by roleplaying well or contributing positively to this group. Two, consider why you are here and why you feel you are ignored.

So if you want to make a difference, and be noticed positively, contribute. I personally will ignore anyone not contributing positively and will always do so as my time online is limited.

I think Wei was out of line too. Morgan could have put things better and is probably gone too far. And you Kindo are adding to and provoking a flame war. Thence, I am now closing this thread.