PDA

View Full Version : (Vergis) Reading with Swords

Valirion Thorn
Nov 20th, 2002, 09:06:29 AM
:: I sat in the library looking over a decaying book of the sith. It never amazed me that the humans could try so hard to become gods then fall so pathetically. But I was a bit disappointed. For all the time I have I was impatient, I had been searching for Master Vergis for sometime but he wasn't in the library. But I could wait... for a bit more. My armor had wrapped its pseudoarms around the chair, so it looked like I was bound the chair for the moment. I was sure when Nathan arrived, it would be different.::

Nathan_Vergis
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:45:02 AM
Arrogant and egotistical the Librarian of the Damned entered his grand and exotic abode to find a stranger. A stranger who had not decided to read. He skirted along the passage way between the towering book cases to the center of the oval chamber where his visitor sat.

"May I help you?" He asked in his usual toff manner.

Valirion Thorn
Jan 24th, 2003, 09:36:20 AM
:: My head turned and a fanged smile crossed my lips as my armor withdrew from the chair and returned beneath my skin, leaving holes in the back of my robes.::

Ah you may at that Master Vergis.

:: I stood, moving more like a cat in motion than the human I had been. My pale white hand presented before the Librarian. I would make this as nice as possible, I hadn't met this one yet but had seen his shadow at the council meetings enough, as often as those were...::

I am Valirion Thorn, never had the pleasure of meeting you until now. I am here seeking knowledge on history. History of the Children and the beginning. All things have begginings; pain, power, even gods. We do also, yet I seem not to be able to find such books in the shadows of your wonderful and homely library.

Nathan_Vergis
Feb 2nd, 2003, 01:28:48 PM
Nathan raised his hand and called his chair to him by will alone, through his nurning eyes he watched his new acqueintence make his name and motives clear. "You speak the truth, though you now not why you wish it."

Valirion's eyes narrowed and his brow fisted at the remark, "I do not read you mind brother, I meerly state an observation." Vergis sat back onto his hovering bone crafted chair and rose a foot up into the air, "The books that reside in this library are alive, and call to your needs. They will in time call to you, but I would suggest that you meditate, they don't shout at newcommers, you have to clear your thoughts to hear them. Be patient and soon the entire knowledge of the Vampyre will become yours." Nathan paused to leave enfasis on his words, "As it has become mine..."

Valirion Thorn
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:48:51 PM
:: My armor hissed at his firstwords and only deepened at the others. To a point I tried to grasp what he spoke of but my symbiotic armor would have nothing of it. A sword like psuedo limb sprung from my shoulder and stopped centimeters from Vergis' face. It slowly withdrew as I willed it so but the armor snarled from beneath my skin.::

Excuse my companion Master Vergis. It tends to have a problem with listening to any other inanimate objects other than itself. But you say tat you hve grasped it...

:: My eyes closed for a moment and when they opened, the violet irises fit that of daggers, at Nathan's heart.::

I want your blood Master Vergis. I have been surprised at what blood can betow upon the drinker and I would know what your's would give.