PDA

View Full Version : An Emperor and his Throne (closed)

Fiend
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:51:41 AM
:: I don't know why they kept the museum here in Coruscant. Whay was the purpose? Hadn't they overthrown this man and cast his statues to the ground. But he had done great things, or so they said.
I stepped into the PlanetWide Imperial Museum and watched the receptionist look up from her papers. I stepped forward wih a smile nodded good evening to her, she was looked like a quite woman from the way she was dressed, middle aged, but she could be different, never could tell with humans.::

What exhibits are on display?

:: She smiled and handed me a brochure with a smile and I slowly accepted it. Before she turned back to her papers I winked at her just to give her a start. She blushed and smiled as she turned back.
I read through the brochure, seeing what I had heard about I closed it and tossed it to the ground. I looked up and saw the holocam, security in this place was pointless. Who would want to steal something but me?
I drew my gun and within a few shots, the holocam was gone. I wasn't the best shot but I was working on it. I turned with a smile to see the receptionist gone but two shoes sticking out from underneath the desk. I laughed as I reloaded the high powered magnetic revolver. With all bullets in I blew the life out of the metal desk and watched as a pol of blood. Formed at the bottom of the desk. But unfortunately, an alarm had gone off by now and metal doors hand sealed the building shut, what were they expecting to do? Keep me in? Why how helpful of them. But I didn't need to stay that long. I didn't want to overstay my welcome.
I walked to the door to the exhibitios and placed down an explosive. I ran behind the desk and sat next to the tattered body of the woman as the explosive wen off and I heard the door clang to the floor. I stood up and ran into the room with a smile and my eyes blazing red.::

Almost too easy.

(To be continued.... in roleplaying)