PDA

View Full Version : Show me what you got (Test-2 Straffe Stormrider)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 20th, 2002, 05:32:34 AM
:: A blonde haired man stood in the middle of the biggest sparring room of the academy, his jaded eyes directed at the floor he sowly closed them and started meditating....waiting for his apprentice..today he was going to see if his apprentice really had learnt something from him....he hoped he had...he even hoped his apprentice would soon surpass him.::

The kid's got it in him...he is strong...he'll become much stronger then me if he continued this way...

:: Those thoughts travelled in Lance's mind as he continued to wait patiently for his padawan.::

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:16:40 PM
A hooded figure jumps from the rafters of the training room. He lands softly on the ground, hardly making a sound. The cloaked man slowly gets up. He pulls back his cloak to reveal his spiked blond hair. After staring at his master, he took off his cloak and hung it on the side. Straffe stood there with both his Sabar Sword and his Strider Blade "Spirit" shethed on his back. He slowly walked up to his master and stood before him with out saying a word. Different stratigies were runing trough his head on how to counter or attack during his test. He then spoke softly

" I am ready Master Stormrider"

Straffe relaxed his body and kept his mind on the Force. He was prepared to fight his Master...

Nov 21st, 2002, 08:31:31 AM
SNAP-HISS!!!!

:: A sky blue energy snapped out of the cylindre huming in Straffe's ears.::

"Very well then if you are ready I will let you have the honor to start"

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 21st, 2002, 05:48:56 PM
Straffe grinned and his pulled his Sabar/Sword from his back. He fliped the switch and it was inglufed by a baby blue flame, making it his sabar.

"Why thank you Master..."

Straffe quickly dashed towards Lance, Dashing back and forth to confuse him. He spun around him and slashed at his mid section

Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:10:06 PM
:: Lance wasn't affected by this illusion, for this was some of the tricks him-self used he saw the blade coming from miles away as he simply ignited his saber out and vertically struck back to block.::

"You'll have to use every trick in your bag to actually make me fall in a trap" Lance dissapeared from the spot he was, well he didn't really he was just going extremely quick he appeared right behind Straffe and lifted him-self up in the air and came back striking downwards.::

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:07:15 PM
Straffe used Force spped to appear behind Lance when he landed. Seeing that his Master already knew where he was, he used one of his Strider techniques. He quickly moved around him and suddenly there were 4 Straffe's standing around him.

Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:11:33 PM
:: That trick certainly was not about to fool Lance, for it was his own technique, he grinned a bit before lightly saying.::

"You little dork, you really don't think that'll work on me" Before Lance could even realize what was going Lance had already elbowed the real Straffe out of his technique.

"I'd have a suggestion, don't use those strider moves against me." He said watching Straffe Lance on his back a few feets away.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:09:53 AM
Straffe got up and laughed

"Damm...I knew I shouldnt of used that one."

HE dashed towards Lance again. As he was running, Straffe cupped his hands and a small ball of light started to form. HE then released it onto his chest. A spark ignighted his cloths instantly. While it seemd that Lance was distracted, Straffe jumped in the air and pulled a hellicopter slash towards him.

Nov 24th, 2002, 01:13:29 PM
:: Lance quickly used his force reflexes and dashed out of the way spinning matrix right in front of him he lifted him-self and sent his own spinning blade to clash against his helicopter slash, Lance quickly pulled his other hand to the side and released a force blast.::

"Be carefull, you open your-self too much" He said landing back on his feet.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:41:43 PM
Straffe quickly put up a Force Sheild but the blast was to strong for him to completely block it. The momentom of the blast sent him sliding across the floor. HE got back up and stared at his master, thinking of what he could use to send him off balance. He quickly summond the Force to send a piece of tile flying into his face. HE then dashed and lunged his sabar at his abdomen

Nov 25th, 2002, 05:53:11 AM
:: The force had told Lance of this move just a fe milli seconds before, he quickly slashed the tile in two and watched as Straffe had dashed towards him, Lance blocked the slash but was sent backwards losing his balance.::

"Damnit!" He used the force to boost his mouvement and charged frontwards to gain his balance back.<

"Don't forget, if you stay focused on the force all the time it will sometimes warn you of attacks or dangers."

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:31:06 PM
Straffe chuckled

"Dont worry...Im in tune"

Seeing how his master works, he came up with another atack. Straffes aura surged as he was ingulfed with it. He pulled out "Spirit" and quikly shethed his Sabar/Sword. He screamed out loud as he struck the ground with great force. A yellow/red slash mark mad eits way across the floor at incredible speed. Tiles exploding as it made its way towards Lance

Nov 26th, 2002, 10:07:08 AM
:: Lance grinned widely, as this technique ressembled greatly to one of his own techniue, as soon as the slash hit the ground, Lance force jumped and flipped in the air to lan right behind Straffe, he pulled his lightsaber out to slash Straffe's back, of course the lightsaber had been activated to it's spar mode which would let a light burn on his back.::

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:21:31 AM
Straffe was a little late in figureing out where Lance had gone. He only had time to dash forward but a burning sensation was still there. He could hear the sizzleing of his own skin. He quickly subdued the pain and was ready for more. He dashed quickly towards Lance. Just before he was in range, Straffe used Force Blindness to set him off balance. He saw the effects work instantly. He quickly jumped up and round house kicked him in the face. Lance flew a few feet back as Straffe landed. He stood there stareing at LAnce, waiting to see what he would do next

Dec 21st, 2002, 10:07:52 AM
:: Lance snapped his right hand behind him to land perfectly and pushed him-self over back to his feet, he took the dust off his cloths and cracked his neck a bit.::

"Not bad, but you'll have to do better then that to hurt me" Lance drew his saber at the same time he moved his left foot forward.

"Heh now show me what ya got" Lance even though he had no weapon drawn was in the best defensive position at the moment, he knew Straffe didn't know this kind of defense but he smiled waiting to see what he would do.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 22nd, 2002, 06:36:16 PM
Straffe grinned. He pulled his fore arm up and pulled the sleave back. It revealed dozens of razor sharp blades. He quickly started grabbing them and shooting them towards Lance. They flew towards him at incredible speed. Straffe made his moove by dashing to Lances left to slice him in the ribs

Dec 22nd, 2002, 11:31:06 PM
:: Lance grinned and having guessed he would dash following up with his other moves, Lance jumped in the air swinging his saber like a tornado in front of him and landed at the other side of the arena, as soon as his feet touched the floor he turned around and thrusted towards Straffe his lightsaber in a horizontal position.::

OOC: W00t, finally back :) Sorry to have made you wait this much.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 26th, 2002, 08:06:59 PM
Straffe twisted his body and braught his sabar to block his masters blade. He fallowed through with a kick to Lances chest and another swipe to his arm

O.O.C: Its ok...I just got back too

Dec 26th, 2002, 09:35:46 PM
:: Lance let his saber from his two handed grip to block the kick quickly and stepped back.::

"Good, your getting strong much stronger then I ever expected now give me your best shot." He said bringing his saber back up.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 26th, 2002, 10:02:32 PM
Straffe quickly dashed head on as Lance garbed his sabar again. He punched real good in the face and the kneed him in the side. Straffe jumped back and shot his sabar like a boomerang, controling it with the force

Dec 27th, 2002, 06:00:03 PM
:: Lance used his immobilisation technique to take the hit right on without beeing knocked out but after taking it full force he felt a great deal of pain trying to deal with the pain and the spinning saber Lance ran backwards and then dashed to the side he grabbed Matrix with both hand and threw it in a vertical position to clash Straffe's saber away and called it back with the force running towards Straffe at the same time as he slashed he felt the pain from his face interfear in his mouvement and stepped aside just letting a light burn on Straffe's legs.::

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 27th, 2002, 08:54:53 PM
Straffe felt the burn slide right across his legs. It rushed up through his body but quickly went away. Straffe spun around as Lance was pashing by and droped kicked him on the back to stop him in his tracks

Dec 28th, 2002, 04:30:35 PM
:: His strider blade on his back blocked the hit and Lance quickly gained his balance back.::

" Hmph" He spun Matrix around and slid it back into his hilt, he now put his left foot forward always eyeing Straffe.

"Well...it all resumes to this....this is going to dterminate the end of this battle" Lance put him-self in a defensive position his saber always in it's hilt...at the moment he would be able to stop any attack sent his way by the concentration and quickness he had prepared.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:12:52 PM
Straffe stood in an offensive stance. He put away his sabar and pulled out "Spirit". The shimmering of the light came off the blade and reflected onto his face

"I couldnt say it better myself Master..."

Straffes face became plane, no expression. The dead silance made a chill run up his spine. He contenplated on what attack he could use to throw his master off or what combo. His grip on his handle grew tighter as his knuckles became white. He focused all his energy onto his next move

Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:04:29 PM
:: Lance smiled a bit....and put his left foot forth as he waited patiently for the right moment to attack....the dead silence continued to rule into the arena...where Lance and Straffe stood...Lance was about to reveal a deadly move to Straffe....this would defeat him...but would also leave him an oppening.....for he knew Straffe would be curious afterwards and want to learn this move he was about to do....his right foot in front Lance thrusted at an incredible speed towards Straffe, the ground shook at the moment where Lance launched him-self towards Straffe leading with his left foot he entered in Straffe defense and switched to his right to gathr strenght from the floor his hand still on the hilt of his lightsaber Lance with all his might took the saber out with it's minimal power and slashed right through Straffe's chest without even leaving him another option...the round slash he had sent towards Straffe launched his body behind Lance landing on the floor with a thud..::

"Game over...." Lance unignited his saber and put it back in his belt.

::He turned around and looked at Straffe's chest that now had on it a long burn.:;

"No your not dead" Lance said with a smile

"This is my deadliest move...normally this technique would slash once in two pieces....but the way I used it....my saber absorbed most of the energy....you will be ok in a few hours....untill then rest" He said almost laughing..he sat down on the floor indian style meditating.....

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:22:28 PM
Straffe was awstruck at his masters skill. He had to learn the move, he just had to. He wasnt able to move much but forced himself to grab onto his masters cape to get his attention. Lance looked at him and came close to his mouth to hear what he had to say

"You must teach me Master...Please......."

Straffes arm went numb as it it the ground. He fell unconcious cause the pain was unbarible

Jan 4th, 2003, 10:40:33 PM
:: Lance put his hand on his head and let him fall slowly on the ground to rest, he sat back and continued his meditation in deep silence.::

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 6th, 2003, 03:46:00 PM
After staying quite still on the floor, Straffe suddenly awoke. He slowly sat up, clenhcing his side for it was very sore

"Master....How did I do?"

Straffe was kind of paranoid on how his performance improved. He hoped that it was enough to give him the edge when he faught a Sith

Jan 7th, 2003, 05:53:57 AM
"That was quite impressive...for a padawan" Lance said winking at him as he stood up.

"So, you ok? I hope I didn't overdo it"

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 7th, 2003, 07:26:02 PM
Straffe laughed a bit

"Hey...Your not suppose to take it easy on me. I need to be prepared for anything"

He slowly started to get up until his arms huing at his side losely, head looking like it was going to fall off. He looked at LAnce with his head slightly tilted

"So do you think I can learn that move?"

Jan 9th, 2003, 06:01:35 AM
"Hmph, do you think you have what it takes to learn this move, if your heart pure? Can I really entrust you with this swordsman skill, deadly and maybe something that will save you in several combats?" Lance said seriously.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 9th, 2003, 08:35:14 PM
Straffes face held no expression, he truely wanted his master to be proud of him

"I will not let you down Master. Please teach me this skill and I will charish it with every swing of my saber"

He slowly got to his feet still looking deep into Lance's eyes

Jan 11th, 2003, 05:07:28 PM
" Hmph, I'll meditate on this...and I shall send you my response soon, patience" Lance swung his cape to the side.

"Well, now time for me to go, rest and wait for my answer" Lance walked out slowly of the academy.

Straffe Stormrider
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:29:08 PM
Straffe bowed as his master left

"Thank you Master Stormrider..."