PDA

View Full Version : So... freakin... UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!

AmazonBabe
Nov 19th, 2002, 09:29:13 PM
I JUST got word from a friend of mine that she has a friend who's mother works for UCI, and somehow that friend is going to bring over a copy of TTT to her house and they're gonna watch it next Tuesday!!

They're gonna see the movie before it's released!!!

I SO WANT A PIECE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna see if I can sneak my way to her house this Tuesday to see the movie!!!

Oh joy! :rollin

Milivikal k'Vik
Nov 19th, 2002, 09:32:38 PM
ARRHGHGHGHHGGHGHGHG. You are only adding to the night's frustrations!

Thank you very little. Now I am jealous and um... yeah.

Nupraptor
Nov 19th, 2002, 09:32:50 PM
No! Don't! You have to see it for the first time in Theaters! :p

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 19th, 2002, 09:45:40 PM
Even if TTT slipped out early as a pirate copy, there is no way known I will let my first viewing to be anything in other than the best theatre I can find, with the best seats, with screaming fan-hobbits and elves, with ear bleeding sound and huge screen. I WANT the big screen experience first.

Still....

:mneh :grumble

Mu Satach
Nov 19th, 2002, 09:47:15 PM
aye aye Cap'n...

AmazonBabe
Nov 19th, 2002, 09:47:36 PM
:lol

Well, after some thought, I may not go see it at my friends house this Tuesday. Ya see, my costume won't be in by then... and then I won't be able to show off my sexeh Elf ears! :lol

I'll wait for the frenzy of opening night, midnight showing. :)

(Besides, there's a certain someone that would KILL me if I saw it first without him. O_o )

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 19th, 2002, 10:23:19 PM
me!!

Wait, I'm not a him. but still. :headache my head hurts....and I'm agreed with Marcus I am.

Figrin D'an
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:34:13 PM
It's less than a month to release anyway... I can wait. :)

Sanis Prent
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:36:32 PM
If I had the opportunity, I'd do it. I'm pretty ruthless about saving money when I can.

ReaperFett
Nov 20th, 2002, 03:06:37 AM
I wouldnt. Thats a film that the cinema would enhance. My opinions of Armageddon, Saving Private Ryan, TPM etc would be affected.

Seriously, you could mail me a copy of Daredevil, I wouldnt watch it, excluding maybe the first scene :)

Kelt Simoson
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:00:41 AM
I have been offerd the film by one of my dads mates at work, but like Marcus i like to see things firstly like TTT and Harry Potter, in the movies.

Iago Kent
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:28:25 AM
I'm gonna wait till the theaters too. I may not even see it opening night, depends on how tired I am.

ButI might...never know.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 20th, 2002, 09:59:51 AM
honestly movies like that lose a lot in home theater so I would rather see it on the big screen.....

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:08:17 AM
*sees Iago's pic* Hmm, Now all we're missing from the fellowship is...Merry and Pip? :D

You know, I saw the second half of HP:COS at home and it honestly spoiled my theatrical viewing. I wouldn't see it at home either, of course, that doesn't mean you can't, but I wouldn't.

*Continues to stare at Iago's Pic until slapped* ;)

Leeloo Mina
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:01:58 PM
OMG OMG OMG.. :cry:cry:cry:cry

I would rather see it in the theater, but if I could get my hands on a copy.. I couldnt help myself. ^_^;

Besides.. Springfield sucks, we have small, uncomfortable theaters, no one dresses up for anything.. Well, except SW.. and that's only a few people and everyone else in the theater looks at them weird. :cry