PDA

View Full Version : Rogue of the Pack (Re-join)

Makoto Neo
Nov 19th, 2002, 07:22:19 PM
The nearly silent click of boots against cold marble resounded in the halls. A heavily cloaked form strode through the long corridor, pausing every few moments to glance at a statue or mural. No force signature could be senced from the mass of dark red robes, nor any scent.

But it seemed to know where it was heading.

The Sith Order's halls, never changed, were nearly second nature. For the form traveled them not long ago, continuing down the corridor, it seeked the Elders...

Malice Draclau
Nov 20th, 2002, 02:42:55 PM
*Sith Knight Makoto....you have returned to us*

A familiar voice rang throughout his mind. A door in front of him opened, revealing a figure clad in white walking towards him. The figure knew Makoto well, for he was the one that trained him. The question was though, if Makoto would remember his master.

Meeting Makoto,Malice stopped, pullig back his hood, showing his face. His dark blue eyes gazed into Makos.

*So......where have you been?*

Makoto Neo
Nov 20th, 2002, 03:28:17 PM
'Sith Knight, eh? Last thing I remember is Apprentince..' A voice responded, stopping as Malice halted infront of him. Makoto made no move to remove the hood that totally hid his face from view, nor look up at Malice. There was no need.

'I've been... dead... to say the least..'

Malice Draclau
Nov 20th, 2002, 07:21:31 PM
*Is that so. Well then, welcome back to the living Makoto Neo. Surley you remember who it is that you speak to*

Malice never recalled Makoto ever revealing his true face to him. Not even when they were training. So he wasnt surprised when he hadn't don it just now.

Makoto Neo
Nov 20th, 2002, 07:52:59 PM
'Of course,' Mako responded, 'I speak to Malice, my Master.'

The hood moved slightly up, still completely shadowing his face, 'How did the wound from the last training lesson heal?'. The Sith reffered to the last co-op mission between himself and Jodah against Malice. The day he unleashed a devastating orb which nearly killed both apprentaces as well as master.

Malice Draclau
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:01:02 PM
Malice grinned at the question. He remembered that battle very well. Both deciples proved their worth to the demon sith.....as he did to them.

*Wounds heal as they say.....but are never forgotten. So tell me, where did you go after you left TSO?*

Makoto Neo
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:09:49 PM
'I joined Jodah in the battle for Ein'Haveen against a army of undead. Unfortuenately, we lost due to overwhelming numbers. And then I died. A flash of ruby seem to peek out from the shadows of the hood, 'Gutted from the left shoulder to the right hip. Painful, but interesting. The moment between the spark of life and the quiet darkness of death...

The hood shook back and forth again, as if to remove an old curse.

Malice Draclau
Nov 20th, 2002, 09:25:01 PM
Malice listened, with much intregued to his story.

*Then how ever did you come back to life. Surley there must have been someone there to bring you back?*

Makoto Neo
Nov 21st, 2002, 06:34:12 PM
'Of course, Jodah was there. His clerics gathered my innards and rejuvinated me with the Arcane ways, but for a price... A disfiguration, the scar which I died from, and a sencitivity to light. The sun, stars, whatever burns my skin slightly, nothing too major though.' The robed man explained, raspy..

Malice Draclau
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:34:33 PM
Taking in the information, Malice had to let out a laugh.

*You might as well have become a vampyre then. No matter.....welcome back to the order....sith knight Makoto. You must search out the other masters, you remeber the one called Lady Vader right? Seek her out and tell her of your return*

Malice motioned for hm to enter the palace.

OOC: Reason being, so that you may get your ct rank settled and what not.

Makoto Neo
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:43:14 PM
The robed form began to shuffle forward as Malice waved for him to enter the palace, before getting to ahead, it turned slightly torward Malice.

'Arn't you coming as well? I'd hate to be all lonely...' The statement ended in a little chuckle before Makoto began to move forward againt...

Malice Draclau
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:45:17 PM
Malice grunted then followed Makoto. One of his first deciples returning to the order.....made him feel good inside....for a short time at least.

Makoto Neo
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:51:11 PM
As Malice caught up with Mako's shrouded form, the voice spoke out again. 'I've heard from sources that you left the Order for some time as I did, may I request information on why?'
Of Course, the aformentioned sources were all dead and buried. Good riddance to them.

OOC: Now I'm confused >< *points to OOC below* huh?

Malice Draclau
Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:37:23 AM
OOC: I'll edit, but was i taling to you, and you talking back to me? confused about your post. Ohh and you might want to post in the member's role call thread, so they know your still alive.....so to speak.

Lady Vader
Nov 22nd, 2002, 07:18:52 PM
*As the two men walked down the hallway passed the many lounges on the Palace's first floor, LV emereged from one just ahead of the two.*

Welcome back, Makoto.

I trust you have many a story to tell.

Makoto Neo
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:36:18 PM
"Aplenty, Mi'lady." Makoto replied, slowing down enough to give proper respect to the Council Member by slightly bowing, "I plan to continue another chapter if I am accepted back into these halls.."

Lady Vader
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:08:28 PM
But of course.

As I recall, you left TSO on good terms and never on a permanent basis, therefore you are more than welcome back into it's halls.

*She smiled at him.*

No doubt you are tired from your journey and anxious to see your new room after the Palace's rebuilding.

Malice Draclau
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:25:35 PM
Malice nodded to Lady Vader's comments.

*Indeed. Plus with you being a knight, your room was switched to one a few floors up from your old room. A much bigger living space, rewarded to those who serve the order loyaly and faithfully*

Malice gave a bow of his head.

*Welcome back into the order Makoto. If you want i can take you to your room*

Makoto Neo
Nov 26th, 2002, 03:56:52 PM
Makoto, pleased at the welcome, bowed in thanks to the Concil Member and then angled the hood to listen to Malice as he spoke.

'Yes, please..' he spoke, 'I've been through much that the layout of most of this place is cloudy to my memory,' Mako then turned back to face LV, "If we may be excused?"