PDA

View Full Version : leaving

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:39:20 PM
I am here by anouncing the departure of all chiss personnel from Sovereign Command with the exception of the Chiss operative participating in Grand Admiral Desarias Secret Opps mission . He will be staying as a advisor on the opps mission. I have been recalled to the Csilla for reasons which i can not go into. I will share all research thus far made here and hereby issue a proposal for mutual defense of the Imperial Sovereign and the Csillian Parliament. The Chiss are Imperials and will remain thus. We have found the lost bespin city of Tabannopolis and we will set up a Chiss Defensive garrison and research and development center there with the permission of the Grand Admiral of course. We would like to arrange a trade pact with the Sovereignty as well. We offer Mined ore and metal as well as technology for the tabanna gas and bacta we require. Do not think of this as losing 3 members think of it as gaining an alliance. we now have 6 members and it is still growing. Soon we will have our government set up and we will then send a formal member to arrange future dealings between the Imperial Sovereignty and Csillian Parliament.

Katanor
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:58:19 PM
Your absence will be hard felt my friend. I hope to remain in communication with you.

-Katanor Freestar

Telan Desaria
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:59:53 PM
Yes, you will.

Katanor, see to your orders.

If you did not receive them properly, there are as follows:

You are take atask force of four Abolisher II-class Heavy Cruisers and set up a perimeter around the Hilari System where Admiral laran will arrive to battle shortly.

An repulsion force from the Independent Federation will arrive. You will have to defeat them.

Your ships are as follows:

4 Abolisher II-class Heavy Cruisers.

Katanor
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:14:59 PM
Understood sir they will be executed immediately.

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:02:53 AM
Never fear Captain Jeffers is still here he will pick up where I left off and with the experiance he has recieved under my command he will make a fine officer