PDA

View Full Version : something to eat...

Raymious
Nov 19th, 2002, 04:26:45 PM
Raymious looked around the establishment and found some familiar faces but said noting to them. He could see that they were lost in conversation with other people. As his food arrived he started eating like there was no tomorrow.

imported_Blade Ice
Nov 19th, 2002, 08:01:17 PM
As Raymious face was digging into his plate blade walked up and sat down across from the young Padwan. Blade was dress in a black Jacket and black shirt, he also had on Blue jeans and a pair of shades. Blade wore a cocky grin that world full of pain and anguish couldn't knock off.

" Better slow down Kid you might choke."

Blade took a sip of his scotch as Raymious looked up from his plate at blade.

Sigil Roland
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:51:48 AM
*And on that note Sigil entered the Bar for the first time. He sat down at a table close by to the young one stuffing his face with food. Sigil decided to sit facing away from this fellow, and wait for the eater to finish before introducing himself.*

Raymious
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:39:44 PM
Raymious looked up from his plate and was a little embarrased at what he was doing. The young Padawan stopped eating and swallowed his mouthfull of food. He took a sip of his drink and laid it back where he had goten it from. The men who had just walked up looked strange to be a jedi. But were they jedi. Raymious could sence nothing from the two men through the force, but could feel the force flowing throughout the room. Flowing from everycorner of the establishment. And the Padawan was relieved that he did not sence the presence of the dark side anywhere. But still these newcomers were unfamilar to Raymious. He had never seen them before durring his stay at the Greater Jedi Order. His, now, home. The place he had come to love. And He had come to love living with the other symbiots sharing the place. It was his new home.

"Hello, I am Raymious. Sorry for being so rude."

The young man hurried and cleaned himself with a napkin that was laid in his lap. The way he was taught to act while eating long ago. As He took another sip of his drink he realized that it was empty to his supprise. Raymious motioned to the barkeep to bring him another drink and then looked back at the two strange men that had just sat down across from himself. When The jedi's drink had arrived, he took a long sip to moisten his throat.

"So, are you two going to order anything?"

Raymious waited intently to hear what the curious newcomers responses were going to be.

imported_Blade Ice
Nov 22nd, 2002, 03:00:36 PM
Blade just lifted his glass of scotch into the air and looked at it for a minute.

" Yeah i guess I could use another scotch, I really don't care much for the food here."

Blade then took his antension away from his glass and looked around the bar a bit.

" So whats your name Kid?"