PDA

View Full Version : Telepath in need of training

Marga Alton
Nov 19th, 2002, 10:10:08 AM
Marga had visited with the Jedi once before, but she did not have the nerve to enter the Order to recieve the training she desperatly needs. As of late whenever she has gotten angry with someone, her powers take control and that person usually ended up getting hurt. Last person she was angry at was her brother. He is now in a near death state on their homeworld. That last incident is what has finally gotten her to enter the RC to join the Order. As she steps through the door, she is greeted by a pleasant atmosphere, soft music is playing in the background. Her form of communication at this point is telepathy so her call goes out through telepathy.

Hello, anyone home?

She waits a couple of seconds before turning from the middle of the room to head back outside, thinking that they wouldn't help her, even if they were paid to.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 19th, 2002, 04:28:03 PM
Wait.....please do not leave!

A voice gently spoke in her mind as a warm presence engulfed the Recruitment Center. A woman clad in white flowing robes stepped from behind a pillar and smiled at Marga. Her elongated canines gleamed in the light, showing she was not human, and her eyes flashed a curious silvery-blue. Her waist length blonde hair collected behind her in rich Garou Warrior Braids donned with silver coins from her homeplanet of Eden. She paced forward a bit and then stopped nearly a meter and a half from the girl. Bowing gracefully, she rose to full height of 5'6" and smiled once again, canting her head to the side.

I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. Why do you call for someone and then leave? Surly you must know someone is lurking about.

The Garou touched the girl's mind gently with her own through the Force and smiled broadly, sensing her intentions. She wished to train as a Jedi....and Xazor would make sure that happened.

Marga Alton
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:20:21 PM
Marga stops when she hears Xazor speak through telepathy to her. As she turns around, her eyes widen slightly as she recognises who is speaking to her even though they had never met.

I am sorry. It's just that I though that it would be better for me to just leave rather then risk being embarrassed when nobody would respond. Please don't think that I'm calling you nobody. It's just that I didn't think anybody would answer.

Please forgive me Damisela Xazor. My name is Marga Alton of Alton. I ment no disrespect for not introducing myself sooner. I came here to learn to use the Force since I have already learned all that my home is willing to teach the seventh child of my Father. If I had my Family's gift, they would teach me more, but I don't so they only taught me enough to use telepathy, Damisela.

Marga does a very deep and respectful curtsy at this time, bowing her head so her bright red hair falls forward, over her shoulders. When she is standing again, she continues speaking through telepathy.

I am very honoured to meet you Damisela. You are talked about in great respect back home. This is such a big honour for me. It is more honour then what I deserve for until I learn to control my powers, I have no honour.

Please forgive me. I am starting to babble look a fool again.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 20th, 2002, 05:44:55 PM
Xazor smiled as the young woman spoke. Another who told her that her name was wide spread across the galaxy. It made the Knight blush slightly, but she couldn't help a smile that danced upon her lips.

You have honor despite what others tell you. Just by seeking out a life to better yourself and others is honorable.

The young Knight said softly in her mind, wondering if the girl knew how to speak verbally at all. Tilting her head to the side, Xazor smiled out of curiosity.

And do not think yourself a fool....you are nothing of the sort. You wish to become a Jedi, do you not? That is definatly not a choice of a fool. Will you finish what you begin though? This life is most difficult. You will be hated and hunted by many, yet needed and sought after by all. Is this what you want?

Marga Alton
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:05:31 AM
Marga hangs her head slightly before straightening up.

Truthfully, I do not know if I want to become a Jedi or not. But I do not shy away from a challenge when one is presented to me. What I do know though is that I must learn to use my powers and it seems to be more logical to learn to use them for good instead of evil. I must correct the wrongs that I have already commited by accident, Damisela.

She then smiles to herself.

Being the seventh child of my Father is also not easy, but I will do what I must and to me, I must learn to control my powers so more innocents don't get hurt, so yes, I want to become a Jedi. No matter what choice I make, I will be hated and hunted.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 21st, 2002, 02:12:10 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed her head to the newcomer.

Very well.....I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. Find yourself a room in the Living Quarters and perhaps visit Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. You'll meet many people there. Now, as for a Master. We have been a bit short on Knights and Masters able to train, but I will give your name to the Council so that they may decide who will train you. It may take some time, but patience is a virtue of the Jedi. Is there anything else I could help you with?

Marga Alton
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:36:30 AM
Marga smiles slightly at the thought of actually becoming a Jedi. A child of no importance to her family actually able to become a Jedi. That is not something that happens often.

Thank-you Damisela. You are doing more then I could ever ask of anyone, let alone you.

I do have one thing to ask, though I know this may sound a bit weird, but

Marga digs through the small bag that she has with her and brings out an album and opens it up to a page where there is a picture of Xazor.

I know this will sound weird, but can I get your autograph. It's not everyday that somebody gets to meet you. It's just that back home, your almost worshipped like goddess. And besides, if I tell ppl back home that I met you, they will demand that I supply them with proof that I have actually met you and that I'm just not making it up to try and get a favourable place in life when I go back.

Look at me, I'm starting to babble like a fool again. I hope this isn't to much to ask for Damisela

Xazor Elessar
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:15:20 PM
Xazor was a bit shocked by the girl's question and couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips. Smiling, she nodded and walked over to Marga, then pulled a pen from inside her robes. Taking the album, she signed it:

"To my dear friend Marga,

May the Force guide you and protect you wherever you shall go. Keep the faith and do not forget: you're never alone.

In the Force,
Xazor Leo Dawnstrider"

It was a simple thing, but for some reason, she felt that she was doing the girl a favor. It was a bit awkward to know that so many people looked up to her on such a high level like that, but it made the Knight feel honored.

And ya know what, Marga? If they want to mess with you, they're going to have to mess with me, okay? Ya know why? Because....I'll train you. Be to the Jedi Academy tomorrow morning at 8:00, and don't be late.

With a gentle bow and a curious smile upon her face, Xazor turned and seemed to disappear into the shadows just as she had come.

Marga Alton
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:22:45 AM
Marga frowns slightly as Xazor laughs slightly, but smiles when she sees that she is going to sign her album. She then hugs the album after its been signed and nods her thanx, a huge smile on her lips.

You mean it? You really mean it? You're willing to train me. This is such an honour. I mean, I did expect to see you while I'm here, to have you train me, that is such a big honour.

I can't believe it. She is actually going to train me.

With that, she turns and heads off to find herself a room in the LQ.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:53:56 AM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded to herself, then waved after her new Padawan and made her way toward another group of gathering newcomers to greet them.