PDA

View Full Version : (Council of the Jedi) Post war Parley

Fiend
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:09:23 PM
:: I sat at a table in the middle of this "safe haven" of the jedi. The B&G... I hate this place, it reeks... of creation and light. I could burn it all down. But I wanted to have more fun than that. I would burn the whole universe around them, thats all, and then I'd listen to them scream for mercy.
But for the moment I was unharmed and feeling rather conversational, I wanted to get this thing moving and I wanted them to be at their best when they died, so I wanted to just talk and tell them a few things. I'd sent a messager to the council, in the mean time I'd enjoy some tea.::

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:10:00 PM
The NR officer saluted and stepped aside to let Navaria, a member of the Jedi Council, enter the Bar and Grill. A message had been sent to the Temple and Navaria had volunteered to meet with Fiend, a creature that she only knew through word of mouth that had dealings with one of the newest Knights of the Order ... Dios. It would be an interesting conversation to say the least but hopefully this ... creature, would not think that the Jedi and its members would not be prepared for anything foul.

It was only a matter of moments for Navaria to be drawn by the only real presence of true evil in the bar. Casually she made her way to that table and found herself surprised by the smell of tea that held a pleasant scent.

With the palm of her hand, she pushed back her hood and presented herself to him.

"I am Navaria Tarkin. Member of the Jedi Council."

She narrowed her eyes, sizing up this being.

"You wanted to speak to us."

Fiend
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:22:09 PM
:: I smiled and looked behind her sarcastically.::

Us?

:: My eyes glowed like fire before I extended my hand to her. I smiled and used the others light side signatures to mask my own darkness to make myself not as repulsing. I usually enjoyed the feeling of making people squirm but I felt like it was not needed right now. I just wanted to talk. Now.::

Fiend, the embodiement of the darkside, the pleasure is all mine, I assure you. Will you be all for the night or are more expected Miss Tarkin?
And yes, I wanted to speak to all of you but that is about to be established.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 24th, 2002, 05:26:19 PM
OOC~ I presume you aren't using Navaria's signature because she would pick up on that :)

IC~ Politely she took Fiend's hand and nodded, not making an physical or mental reaction to what was said.

"The rest of the Council has heard of your request. Whether or not they choose to come and speak with you is their decision. I have so at least one is better then none. No?"

She smiled and let go of his hand before sitting down. Her usual drink was ordered before she asked:

"What is it that you wanted to talk about that required the Council's attention?"

Fiend
Nov 26th, 2002, 08:42:58 PM
ooc- I meant from the people around you, sorry

:: I tossed a small holoprojector to Navaria. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair before leaning back again. The button on the projector was pushed down with an invisible hand and a circular object was displayed.::

I wanted to talk about Heaven and Hell. Now this isn't to keep but I want you to have a nice look at it. This is Hell, a battlestation I claimed from the late emperor Palpatine. Don't worry, its not a superweapon like the Deathstar but I would consider it just as dangerous. I give you...

:: I looked up sarcastically and started to count off my fingers::

time, just time as it is, to prepare. I want you and the jedi at their best when I come to set this galaxy on fire. I will not hold back and with a slim chance of attitude I might let you run away and hide so I can enjoy the view of the back of your hoods as you run.

:: I said this all quickly but with a tinge of politeness, like a droid would have said it. I was simply telling her what I had planned to, like a recorded message.::

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 1st, 2002, 07:17:11 PM
"Not a superweapon like the Deathstar ...."

Most had no conception of what power Navaria beheld. Through sheer concentration alone, Navaria had already committed every detail of this battle station to memory as it turned around. She even hit the datapad to close in on the station, to get a better look. Granted, Fiend wouldn't be that naive to have detailed information on this datapad, but if there was, Navaria had it locked away in her mind.

Eventually she leaned back in her seat and folded her hands neatly against the table.

"... which each had been destroyed through the power of determination and hope against all odds. Your hubris will be your downfall as it was will Palpatine and even my family."