PDA

View Full Version : need training

Southstar
Nov 18th, 2002, 08:26:17 PM
Southstar walked in the area, looking for just about anyone to train him. He had been here before, under a different, yet similar name. Unfortunatly, problems elsewhere called him away after his first training mission. His training was incomplete and he felt incomplete. He felt the force wanting despreratley to grow inside him, but he needed guidence. Hopefully, someone would train him soon.

Gouyen Chee
Nov 19th, 2002, 01:56:43 PM
Gouyen stood in the shadows, watching unobsevered. There was something very familiar about this young man, so she studied him until the memory returned. He had been here before, and she had worked with him then, teaching the skill of battle meditation. She stepped out into the center of the recruitment center, facing him.

"So you have returned," she said softly, projecting her voice so that it seemed that she was standing next to him. "Do you plan to stay this time?"

Southstar
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:06:32 PM
Southstar turned to face the somwhat familiar voice. It was Gouyen Chee, a master of his until he was called away. He spoke aloud so that she could hear him. "I do intend to stay this time, if you will train me."

Gouyen Chee
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:28:14 AM
A faint smile played on her face at the sound of his voice. "As I have just been promoted to knight, I would be most happy to train you."

Her face grew serious again as she appraised the young man. "Know you that loyalty to the Order is of the upmost importance and that treason will be severly punished." After her experience with treason on the last training mission, she had become quite a stickler on the matter. "Do you understand this?" she asked. She awaited his answer, judging his sincerity by the tone of his voice.

Southstar
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:21:05 PM
Southstar bowed his head and decided not to defend his previous actions and merely said. "Understood."

Gouyen Chee
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:57:11 PM
"Do you still have your former quarters in the Palace?" she asked. "If so, go to them and be ready to meet me in the training grounds in one hour. You are now my apprentice."

She turned and strode off, leaving her new apprentice to his own devices.