PDA

View Full Version : Ze Appilicasheeon.

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:41:46 PM
Hallo. ^_^ Don't think any of you know me.. well, apart from Alana, and maybe Dalamar. ^_^; Aaaanyway. Point is, I was wondering if I could maybe have one of my characters turned and become a member of the Shrine. More specifically... my RL little sister, Sakoya Myst, started an RP a while ago in the ST forum (The Sides Of A Circle (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22671)) and it has vamp-related stuff in it. Dalamar posted to it, and I thought maybe he could turn my chara (will post as him soon) into a vamp in that thread and bring him to the Shrine. Basically, by the end of the thread, Sako will be a Jedi and Vittorio a vampyre, one way or the other (as in, either by an IC vamp or an NPC). :)

So... how duzzat sound?

Vittorio di Nocturne
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:43:55 PM
Aaaaaaaand... here's me vamp-man (to be)! :D

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 19th, 2002, 12:19:14 AM
Hiya.... Ima let Dalamar anwser this one. Just wanted to say Hiya and let you know you are not being ignored lol :)

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 19th, 2002, 08:15:14 PM
Sounds good to me and sorry for the delay in response. We have a council though and all members have to be voted in. Not that anyone has failed to get it. But that way everyone gets to see you and know you are part of the group. Also we ask that all members come in human. But as to turning you no problem. If the council votes you in. I will gladly turn you. which shouldn't be a problem.