PDA

View Full Version : Regarding family (Sasha, LV, Athena, and open)

Taylor Millard
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:28:07 AM
Normally, he wasn't so brazen as to come directly to Corellia. But the rumors of Live Wire leaving the Sith Order for personal business, put his mind at ease.

After all...what was a "non-Force user" going to do against a vaunted Sith Master.

Grand Admiral Taylor Millard walked the streets of Corellia, on his way up towards the Sith Palace.

The Sith Order had enough decency to keep the art of Corellia out in the open. That was something Millard always enjoyed when he'd been a member of TSO. The art of the place was spectacular. Spectacular enough...that he owned three paintings from the renowned artist Ghatamet, although two were gifts from his fiance, Loklorien s'Ilancy, and Taylor knew he didn't want to know how she got those.

Taylor began the walk up the stone road towards the Sith Palace, reminding himself he was a civilian in civilian clothes, and not in his Grand Admiral Uniform.

He paused at the gate...and waited.

SashaKovalev
Nov 18th, 2002, 12:03:05 PM
He went into the city often. In the evenings he took a speeder, but in the mornings…in the mornings he would walk. He was usually there before most people had risen. He liked the beaches of the capitol city, liked them when it was only the quiet rolling of the surf and the wind. Today, he was up a bit later than usual. It had been a long night for him, as he’d gotten in a bit late after a well needed night out. But he’d still wanted to breath in the salt air, and so he’d

He was not paying attention as he walked out the doors of the castle and down the stone steps. He pulled his jacket on as he walked, realizing it was a bit colder outside than he had originally thought it to be. He was buttoning his coat when he felt an odd sense of familiarity brush over him. Out of instinct, he looked up, only to see his uncle standing at the gates of the castle.

There was no denying the surprise on his face. And the fact that he had stopped in his tracks. His head canted in curiousity, and he wasn’t sure whether to grin, happy to see his uncle, or be concerned that he had come here.

He took the next few steps two at a time until he got to the bottom and opened the gates to his uncle.

“Uncle….” He said, greeting Taylor Millard with a curious grin, and a firm handshake.

“I didn’t expect to see you here…” He admitted, his comment sounding as if he were actually asking why, in fact, his uncle was here.

Taylor Millard
Nov 18th, 2002, 12:07:16 PM
"I suppose I am full of surprises, nephew," Millard replied returning the handshake.

"And the Sith Order still allows family to visit I hope. I came to see both you and your aunt, the Sith Master Athena Lady Darknss.

"And possibly your mentor, Lady Vader."

SashaKovalev
Nov 18th, 2002, 12:37:31 PM
suppose I am full of surprises, nephew. And the Sith Order still allows family to visit I hope. I came to see both you and your aunt, the Sith Master Athena Lady Darkness. And possibly your mentor, Lady Vader.

Sasha grinned at this. His uncle was always full of surprises.

He gestured toward the steps and the two of them began walking back up them towards the castle. His visit to the beach could wait – a visit from his uncle was a thousand times more important.

A part of him wondered about his uncle wanting to meet with his mentor, but he said nothing. Perhaps it had something to do with him, perhaps not. It was his uncles business as far as he was concerned, and if he wanted to share it with Sasha, he would.

“How are things going back at the castle?” He asked, inquiring about the rebuilding that was going on there.

Taylor Millard
Nov 18th, 2002, 01:26:56 PM
"They are progressing. It should be ready in another year or so," He replied staring up at the Sith Palace as they walked.

"It's going to look a bit different when it's finished. But do not worry, the graves will remain untouched.

"I wasn't interupting anything was I?"

Nayala Palain
Nov 18th, 2002, 01:46:59 PM
" You know Taylor you are always nterupting something "

The Sith Master had felt her cousin when he landed on Corellia, and started to make her way to where she could find him.

" So you told the man of our family history? Sasha I am Athena, your second Cousin. "

Athena hugged her cousin (Taylor) and then looked him in the eye. She spoke softly into his mind hidding her words from Sasha seeing how she didnt know how much of Taylor he knew of.

You are here for more then a visit. And why are hidding, your power? I felt it before back home.

" Its wonderful to see you, is the castle still in shambles? "

Taylor Millard
Nov 18th, 2002, 01:52:35 PM
Millard briefly unlocked a part of his Force power. A brief spike, nothing more.

For protection. After all...Taylor Millard is a non-Force User these days. Don't worry...it is all still here.

"Yes the castle is still in destroyed, thankfully the family burial grounds were not," he smiled at his cousin.

"Oh...I also discovered some writings by your mother, Athena," he handed her a satchel, "I thought you might want them for yourself."

He took a deep breath, "Okee-dokey...shall we go inside?"

Nayala Palain
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:08:28 PM
Athena almost fell over when he said something about her mother. It had been so long and she had met her cousin when looking for infomation about her past.

Its good that it is still there.

She forced a Smile and then took the satchel.

" Taylor what all is in here? "

As she asked her questions the trio started to walk inside. She feared to open the bag.

Taylor Millard
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:21:21 PM
"Various writings, a bit of a diary I believe," Taylor said, biting his lip a bit.

"I only took a glance and confirmed who wrote them...not what their topics were. It's not my place after all."

He turned to Sasha, "You've grown quiet nephew."

Iesis
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:25:41 PM
*The obsidian Corellian panther sat motionless in the center of the round entrance hall, yellow/green eyes staring straight at the main doors as they swung open. The trio walked in, two in coversation about the contents of a bag, while the third fell silent upon seeing the feline, knowing full well that where Iesis was, LV was not far behind.*

SashaKovalev
Nov 18th, 2002, 03:19:23 PM
He had greeted Athena politely, and then fallen silent as he walked with the two.

His silence at first was in observation of his uncle and his second cousin. And then when he saw Iesis, he grew even more quiet, concentrating on keeping certain thoughts about certain things he had done - removing certain files from the computers - well hidden in his mind where no one would be able to reach.

Though his skills in the force were quite improved, things such as this still took signiifcant effort.

You've grown quiet nephew

Sasha looked to his uncle and offered a smile.

"Its nothing." He replied, dismissing the notion that he had grown quiet for any reason in particular.

Taylor Millard
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:01:57 PM
"Ah but of course," Taylor replied then stopped as he stared at the panther lurking.

"Hello...what have we here?"

SashaKovalev
Nov 19th, 2002, 09:21:08 AM
Hello...what have we here?

At this, Sasha managed to grin.

“A large cat…” He retorted at first, falling easily back into the relaxed state that the castle usually put him in.

“This is Iesis….” He added, “A companion of Lady Vader.” He used the word companion because he knew that Iesis did not belong to his master, but rather was free to come and go as she chose. And mostly, she chose to stay. He could easily recall his first meeting with Iesis. She had crept into his room, and he had turned to find the rather large feline sitting looking at him. But they had made friends easily, both Iesis and Sasha being loyal followers of Lady Vader.

It had been that very visit by Iesis that had brought Lady Vader by – where she had taught him the basics of force ligthning. He was well beyond the basics now, though, not yet advanced enough to be considered a master of it.

Taylor Millard
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:45:18 PM
"I see," Millard crossed his arms and stared at the panther.

"I suppose then Lady Vader should be near by."

He looked at his relatives, "What is it they say...Lady Vader always likes making an entrance?"

SashaKovalev
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:48:15 PM
Sasha grinned. That was quite true of his master, though he could easily recall the one time she had not made a grand entrance, but had been there, all alone, waiting for him as he returned from his sharing of blood with the jedi, Xazor.

The simple reminder of it wiped the grin from his face.

Taylor Millard
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:31:21 AM
"Well I suppose Lady Vader should be making an appearance soon enough then," Millard kept his blue eyes on the cat.

SashaKovalev
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:02:08 AM
Sasha nodded.

“Though..you never know.” He replied, meaning no disrespect.

“Perhaps we could go and sit in the lounge for a while, until she comes. If she doesn’t know herself we’re there, Iesis will let her know.” The young knight suggested.

The lounge had a comfortable feel to it, and there they could relax and catch up, rather than standing in the hallways.

Lady Vader
Nov 21st, 2002, 07:59:40 PM
*The trio made their way into the lounge, and it was there they found LV, much the same way they had found Iesis, save she was sitting comfortably in one of the lounging couches, one leg crossed over the other, a clawed hand stroking the arm rest absentmindedly.*

I was beginning to wonder whether you'd bring your guest in here, Sasha.

*Iesis herself squeezed past the group and lazily made her way to occupy the rest of the couch LV sat on, laying across it like only a cat could. LV stopped her stroking of the arm rest and went to stroking the large cat's head, causing her to purr loudly.*

Taylor Millard
Nov 22nd, 2002, 03:25:54 AM
Millard nodded his head in greeting to the Sith Master.

"Lady Vader. We are meeting as acquaintances not as enemies in this meeting. May I have your promise to this?"

SashaKovalev
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:31:55 AM
I was beginning to wonder whether you'd bring your guest in here, Sasha.

Violet eyes flickered to his master, trying to discern from her tone of voice whether she approved or disapproved. Though he was a knight now, and perfectly capable of making his own decisions, he did still care about his master’s opinion of him.

He had not spoken to her of his family. It wasn’t that he’d been trying to hide it from her, it was more just that it wasn’t something he really spoke to others about. It was best, he realized that people know less about him – the less they knew, the less vulnerable he would be. Or so he thought.

He would have gone through the formalities of making sure they both knew who the other was, but his uncle spoke before there was a need.

He hadnt realized the breath he was holding as he waited for Lady Vader’s response.

Lady Vader
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:37:25 PM
*LV watched Millard for awhile before her green gaze rested on Sasha. She knew what he'd done. How could he have known that the Palace's main computer had a silent warning beacon electronically attached to her own personal computer aboard her ship, an alert that merely looked like a history text of the Palace's destruction and rebuilding. She could feel he was holding his breath while her eyes rested on him, and rather than have him pass out here in the lounge, she returned her gaze back to Millard and answered him.*

We will meet as aquaintances... for now.

*She snapped her fingers and a droid appeared with refreshments.*

SashaKovalev
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:42:45 AM
He felt a sense of relief wash over him. It was not visible, though, it was perhaps something that his master or his uncle would be able to sense if they were trying.

He finally took a seat, positioned between Lady Vader and his Uncle.

His eyes looked to Iesis, stretched out on the couch beside his master. Without noticing, the fingers of his mechanical left hand slowly clenched and unclenched - the only visible sign of his slight feeling of uneasiness.

It was difficult to be placed between blood family and the family that had taken him in and given him a life so very different from the one he had led. Particularly when he could sense the tension that had seemed to thicken the air about them.

Nayala Palain
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:57:36 PM
Athena was still in the room with LV, Millard, and Sasha. She was to intralled in her letters her cousin had brought her. She felt the tention in the room with LV and Millard.

But then she wanted to learn everything of her past. Athena took a drink from the driod and then took a set next to the Large black cat. Iesis.... Odd the cat looked like LV really. But none the less.

Taylor Millard
Dec 7th, 2002, 04:55:32 AM
Millard gave a smile, "Very well...refreshments sound...quite satisfactory.

"So...young Sasha says you are his master correct?"

Lady Vader
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:33:28 PM
Well, more like his mentor.

*She took up a drink offered to her from a tray and sipped it.*

I stopped being his Master, so to speak, once he was Knighted. But the boy shows me great respect by coming to me when questions of learning arrise.

I can only assume his manners are hereditary.

*She lifted her glass towards Millard before sipping it again.*

SashaKovalev
Dec 9th, 2002, 06:27:03 PM
It was interesting for Sasha to be present in a room where people spoke of him as if he wasnt there. His looked back and forth between them, and then finally accepted a drink offered to him.

It was in situations such as these that he was reminded of his age - and of the fact that he still had much to learn in the ways of the force - particularly when surrounded by the three who surrounded him in the room at the moment.

Taylor Millard
Dec 14th, 2002, 02:08:25 AM
Millard smiled, "You flatter me, Lady Vader."

His own glass raised, "But Sasha spend most of his life without knowledge of his heritage. His mother did raise him well, though."