PDA

View Full Version : All Members leaving (Official Good-Bye)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:15:51 AM
let me know so that I may

1.) Cut you off from SSC

&

2.) Take out the Title parts of the Custom Titles (I.E. Sith Apprentice)

Thank you for enjoying the hospitality of the Sith Order, gaining friends and such, and then just splitting off instead of trying to change the problems that you see. Hope to see you in some future RP's while the Sith Order Conquers the Galaxy!!! MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Adios!

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 18th, 2002, 07:45:07 AM
Many of us have been here and given much of our time to TSO. Say what you wish, and behave as imature as you want. It won't change anything. I have enjoyed my stay and will continue to help this groups efforts to the best of my abilities, but unfortunately Jeseth can't stay. I'll come around eventually with another character.

Rast
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:08:13 AM
And they are: Salem Ave, Cherice St. Hilare, Inu-Aku, Jared the Insaned, Cold Blaine, Jehova Eaven, Jeseth Cloak...I think that's all of 'em.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 18th, 2002, 12:42:25 PM
Please Tell me where I have been insulting, for I honestly do not see it. Maybe if I try to read the secret messages I must be hiding... Hmmmm, Nope, Don't see how I ment to be insulting.

Nayala Palain
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:16:28 PM
ooh but its there. Im kidding anyways see ya all the peeps who are departing. Im sure we shall all cross paths once more. Have fun.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 18th, 2002, 05:01:17 PM
Originally posted by Dark Lord Dyzm
Thank you for enjoying the hospitality of the Sith Order, gaining friends and such, and then just splitting off instead of trying to change the problems that you see. That sounds like a hidden attempt at being offensive.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 18th, 2002, 05:03:54 PM
Feliciana Devano is also leaving! I might have another character join here though, she's just not cut out to be here. :\ Sorry amigos...been nice knowin ya.

Jehova Eaven
Nov 18th, 2002, 05:05:45 PM
Actually it sounds like you're being smug, Dyzm. You are taking our exodus very personally and a lot of us don't appreciate it. Ah well, starting a fight won't do anything now. Strip my access from SSC and change my CT to "Banished" if you wish.

Adios to all of you whom have remained friendly.

Gouyen Chee
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:04:57 PM
I think Dyzm has a point -- and it's not the one on Mini-Mage's hat: what is it about the Sith Order that makes you (IC or OOC) feel that the only way you/your character can set things right is by starting a whole new group?

And Dyzm sounds more bitter than smug to me.

Inu
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:22:04 PM
IC: Slow to start training, impatient with the "family" ideal (What is this, the Mafia?), Dea's antics

OOC: Dea's antics

That's why I made the switch. No hard feelings though.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:22:48 PM
You know... I still don't see how I am smug, or insulting... If you knew me, you would know this is how I always type. If I was going to be insulting, I would follow this with a:

"But then again, you wouldn't know how I act, seeing how you are never here and only "bless" us with your presence when every crisis is over."

Now that is just a point. That is me being insulting. I do not hide behind words, If I am going to insult you, I will come right out and say it. Ask anyone who I have insulted, I do not hide behind words. Now, this is just an example. I do not want you to leave us on bad terms. I do feel that you are abandoning TSO instead of trying to work things out, but that about it.

In my minds eye, I see it as if you are ditching your dog on the side of the road because it is no longer a puppy. Then going to get a new puppy.

Edit: Not Inu, We ARE trying to become the Mafia. We need to make capital, and being a "family" will tie us together in the plans we have in the future.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 18th, 2002, 07:41:16 PM
By the way, you can remove my access to SSC. I'm OUT of here! *shakes off the dust from her feet*

;)

:)

:crack

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:06:11 PM
Wha? You have been secretly reading our posts for a secretly long time? Cwazy! It will be done before I finish... Edit: Damn, I can't do it... MY MOD POWERS ARE TO WEAK!!!

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:06:31 PM
Although I didn't know any of you, IC or OOC, aside from Salem a little, goodluck with your new group.

Dea Potentia
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:00:38 PM
MY antics inu... speak for yourself... *sniffle* besides that's no reason for you to leave...
OOC: people change... and if you hadn't noticed Dea has stoped trying to make up for her lack of childhood... she can't really do much about her innocence. I find it appaling that a slightly hyperactive eighteen year old could even make someone consider the possibilty of leaving...

Lady Vader
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:15:58 PM
Thank you for enjoying the hospitality of the Sith Order, gaining friends and such, and then just splitting off instead of trying to change the problems that you see.

Dyzm was being neither insulting nor bitter nor any of those things. When I read that, I read it as a joke, pure and simple.

I hold no grudges against those leaving. They made a choice, and that is something TSO gives it's members when they join: They are free to leave so long as they have a reason for leaving and leave without marring the name of TSO. Granted there are a few IC who tried killing some of the TSO members when they decided to leave, and they are marked as "bad" by TSO, and therefore also mark to maim on site. But for those that are leaving simply because they wish too, and are doing so respectfully, then so be it. TSO will merely see them as lost and that's that.

So have fun. :)