PDA

View Full Version : Destruction, suffering, and DEATH

Anuberis
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:31:53 AM
Anuberis is walking slowly, stoically down a main street on Coruscant. It's upper level, crowded. Perfect. His katana draws of its own accord and shifts, lengthening and broadening, growing to match it's wielder's anger. It floats, borne through the air with the Force and begins to spin above Anuberis' head in a slow, bladed halo. It dives down and decapitates a passerby, then shifts again the cleave a man vertically. He falls apart like sliced ham. The blade picks up speed, orbiting its wielder, killing any within its long reach. Speeders and droids are destroyed as Anuberis moves, lives are taken without discrimation. Men, women, and children are maimed, killed, made to suffer as they have never suffered before. To Anuberis, this is fitting and proper. He's angry. He's feeling bad. Why should they not share in his suffering?

Malice Draclau
Nov 17th, 2002, 03:32:51 AM
Suddenly the blade went cascading off course, nearly missing an old man, instead going straight into a wall where it got stuck. From behind a corner building, a man hidden under white robes made himself known. The essence around him was blacker then the night. And though it could not be seen, he had a sly grin upon his face. Malice stopped about 3 meters infront of the angry man.

*Why don't you attack people that can attack back. It is a waste of time and power to kill these fools. They mean nothing*

The sith master glared at him, pulling back his hood,letting his dark blue eyes gaze into Anuberis's eyes.

Anuberis
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:08:05 PM
"Because I am angry, and I feel like it. They are mere cattle, worthy of nothing save slaughter. Why should I not kill them?"

Malice Draclau
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:32:59 PM
*Ohh but it is a waste of time. You could be getting stronger by fighting some jedi....or even another sith. But instead you fight beings that can give you no challenge. Pitiful*

Malice pointed a hand towards the far street. A group of cavilians had gotten together to oppose the killer. They had blasters aimed and ready to fire. Blue tendrils of lightning danced across his fingertips. Malice glared at Anuberis.

*I hll show you what pitiful creatures they are. Mere farmers is all they are good for*

Bolts of electricity spewed forth, striking every guy that stood ready to fire. They all fell to the ground, shaking madly, as they were being electrocuted to death. Within a matter of moments their burning bodies layed motionless. Malice grinned at the fellow killer.

*You see, it was a waste of me to do that. I only spend my power for the sake of killing those that don't matter at all. But you on the other hand....*

The demon sith began to walk towards Anuberis.

*You would prove challenge enough. Come.......fight me, let us call it a sarr so to speak. A sparr between fellow darksiders*

Anuberis
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:39:09 PM
His sword returns to him, taking out several others on its way to his hand.

"Very well. Make your move."

Malice Draclau
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:03:21 AM
Malice had a look of a sadistic pleasure on his face. Fighting is what he loved. Unclipping his saber, he ignited both sides. Two white blades shot forth, ready to kill. Malice continued to advance on Anuberis.

*You think that sword will stand up to a lightsaber. Your a bigger fool then i had imagined*

Breaking out into a run, Malice hit the man with a strong force push, sending him reeling backwards. Malice was on him in a second, slashing verically, aiming to cut off his left arm.

OOC: Is that sword able to battle with a saber. I mean is it enchanted to do so? just wanna make it clear, so if i posted i broke it,you wouldn't yell at me saying i GMd lol.

Anuberis
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:14:48 AM
Anuberis flicked his wrist and the saber was batted aside, Malice's momentum brought him forward into a punch.

"A double blade? Flasy...or cowardly?"

He looked down on those who wielded the famed "double bladed saber"...if you can't defeat your enemy with a single blade, and grow too reliant on having two, it will make you weak.

OOC: I can block sabers.

Malice Draclau
Nov 19th, 2002, 03:20:18 PM
OOC: Ok good to know. Say, what rank are you anyaways?

IC: Malice glared at Anuberis, his words barley leaving a mark. Rubbing his chin from the punch, the demn sith began to laugh.

*You think a double blade to be weak? whe i reality it is strength. It takes great strength to master such a weapon. Mabey you hate it only because you cannot master it yourself*

Malice attacked again. Feinting a slash to his left arm, pulling back at the last second coming in hard with a slash to his right arm.

Anuberis
Nov 19th, 2002, 03:29:18 PM
OOC: No rank. I'm not in a group. If you must gauge my strength, consider me a low-level knight.

IC: "I haven't tried to master it. I don't want to, and don't need to."

The fake out nearly caught him, Anuberis snapped his blade back in time to prevent his arm from being taken off, but not in time to prevent it from cutting him. He pushed Malice's blade back and snapped a strike at his forehead.

Malice Draclau
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:26:54 PM
OOC: Aww i meant no offense. Just good to know sometimes.

IC: Malice jumped backwards, doing a backflip landing a few feet away.

*Well then here, let me makes things easier for you. I hate fighting with weapons anyways. The force is the only thing i need*

The double bladed weapon was thumbed off. Clipping it back to his belt, Malice let the darkside surround and enter his body. Increasing his attributes, strength, speed, accuracy. The demon sith would let the force do his dirty work.

*Come now, face me if you think you have a better chance of beating me now*

As Malice waited for Anuberis's attack, he began chanting in the ancient sith language. A spell would oon be ready to counter whaever nuberis tries to throw at him.

Anuberis
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:11:47 PM
OOC: None taken. Mostly annoyed with myself for not announcing it at the start like I usually do.

IC:Anuberis sneers.

"You think yourself to be so powerful?"

This man is up to something, Anuberis can smell it, almost literally. He shuffles sideways, watching Malice.

"My chances of winning are the same. It's your odds of dying that have increased."

The Jackel's son throws his blade, the point of the sword driving straight and true, borne by the Force at Malice's heart. Anuberis boosts himself and readies a follow up for his sword.

Malice Draclau
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:38:46 PM
Malice only grins as he sees the blade coming at him. Continuing to chant in the ancient sith language.

*An-al nathrak tenubeus fray. mangus zoit-iyuous kret inus*

About 4 feet from Malice's body, the blade slowed then stopped. A barrier of wind was surrounding his body. It pushed against the blade, the massive wall of swhirling air not letting it pass. The sith master snickered as he stared at Anuberis.

*I will not be so easily defeated. With or without a saber, i am still deadly*

Pushing his hands forward, the wall of wind shot forth away from his body in all directions. The blade, as well as Anuberis was thrown back a few meters. Standing with his ands infont of him for deffense, Malice continued to draw upon the force. Little did Anuberis know, Malice's expertise in battle was using the force as well as ancient sith sorcery, and illusions.

This battle would be far from over as Malice yet again started to prepare his next attack. Gathering darkside energy, the demon sith began to chant another spell, different from the first, but it would be equally as effective. His senses were on high alert, incase Anuberis tried to do anything.

Anuberis
Nov 25th, 2002, 12:36:32 PM
The sword circled behind Anuberis and fell back to him, orbiting him once more in slow, lazy circles as Anuberis assessed his situation. This man is a master, clearly a battle of Force will end badly for him. He must make the battle a physical one, where he will have an edge.

"Follow if you dare, coward."

Anuberis turns and flees into the crowd, leaving another trail of bloodshed for Malice to follow.

Malice Draclau
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:35:30 PM
Malice growled at the fleeing sith. His actions only delaying his defeat.

*As you wish*

A sadistic grin spread across his face. Malice started a sprint towards Anuberis, keeping a good distance behind him. If Anuberis had a plan of sorts to try and beat Malice, the sith master would be ready.

Anuberis
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:15:02 AM
Armaiil his master has an old lab in this area. It is out of date, and he lacks the drive to restore it. However, it contains something useful. It's on mid level, so he leaps out into the aerial streets and lands on a speeder, kills its driver, and starts to drive lower. With luck, Malice will kill himself trying to follow. That would be neat to see. Would spare him some trouble, too.

Malice Draclau
Dec 2nd, 2002, 12:34:33 AM
Malice watched as the speeder carrying the fellow sith sped far forward. Growling in irritation, Malice walked up to a parked speeder bike, sat on it and sped after the sith. Dodging and weaving through other vehicles nd pedestrians, Malice sent a force message to the young one.

(I know not what you plan my young sith, but know only that your constant attempts to avoid me only increases my desire to kill you. I'd adivce you to stop running and show me why it is you became a sith. You disgrace us, our kind by fleeing a battle)

Malice didn't know if his tauntings would work, but tried it anyway. Chasing someone was never to his liking.

Anuberis
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:29:07 AM
Anuberis heard his Force message and returned it with one of his own.

"I'm no Sith, simply a rogue darksider. And I'm not fleeing either, simply relocating our battle..."

Anuberis leapt from the speeder and crashed into the window of an abandoned mid level building. After sprinting into the building he finds what he's been looking for, up ahead the Force...disappears. Its a room full of ysalamir, where the dog-man first began his training with a blade. He walks into it. Inside this bubble, the Force cannot touch him, and he cannot use it. The purpose of this room was to teach him not to rely solely on the Force. Here he must fight on his natural level, as must Malice, if he be brave enough to fight without his precious Force power.

Malice Draclau
Dec 3rd, 2002, 12:56:11 PM
Malice continued on, catching sight of Anuberis crashing through a window. Not being one to be a party pooper, he followed. Jumping off the speeder, going through the hole Anuberis had made. Rolling across the floor, Malice stood onto his feet. He heads into the only direction he was able to,straight ahead.

*Now where is he?*

Malice had lost the boy's force presense. The master figured he was merely hiding himself. Walking further he finally spotted the pup, standing within a room. Malice walked through the doorway, unbeknowest to him, he was mere inches from stepping into the nul force bubble. This was where he stood. A grin slid across his face.

*No place else to run little one, now you fight. I'll teach you a lesson*

Lightning began to dance along his body, as he waited for the darksider to make his move.

Anuberis
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:00:16 PM
Anuberis knew the limits of the nullification sphere. He lunged to its very edge and feinted at the master, still within its protective shell.

Malice Draclau
Dec 4th, 2002, 02:07:04 AM
Malice grinned as Anuberis came running at him. Making the biggest mistake of this battle, Malice lunged forward as well. In doing so, he immediatly fell to his knees. The lightning disappeared from his body, it felt as if the very life in him had left him. He could no longer feel the force flowing through his body. The darkside within his veins was gone, the warmth of it's darkness no longer present within the sith master.

Looking up he was quick to dodge Anuberis's assult. Getting to his feet, a angry stare came from the demon sith. As he had just now realized what had happened. He had been tricked, this room, this building was a trap.

*Very smart young darksider. Strip me of my power, and beat me by physical means....very smart indeed. And yet, still so very stupid*

A maniacal laugh filled the room. Malice knew something this one obviously didn't. And with this knowledge, would come the fall of Anuberis.

*You should have done your homework while you had the chance to. Then you would have realized that even without the force or spells, i am still very much deadly. But i have a question for you....*

He went silent for a moment, still trying to control the laughter within him.

*Would you like to face me in my true form yong one? try andbest me when i am at my best....or are you scared. Scared to face the brute force of a demon*

Not many got the honor of fighting Malice in his true form, that of a demon. Like the Lupines, and Lycanthropis, he had the ability to change from his true form to that of a human and back again.....at will. The sith master awaited, saber held infront of him in deffense.

Anuberis
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:34:20 AM
"It doesn't matter what form you take, it'll be a dead one by the time I'm through with you!"

Malice Draclau
Dec 4th, 2002, 11:32:38 PM
Malice merely growled at Anuberis. His over confidence would be his downfall. As the sith master backed away, His body began to glow. A black light coverved his body, forming a sphere. Within Malice's form began to shift and change. His body grew bigger, his skin changed to a dark blue color, turning as har as amor. Long dagger like nails and teeth replaced the ones he had. His smooth white hair became wild and untaimed.

A tail like whip sprouted out from his lower back, accompanied by a pair of wings. As the black light faded, giing sight to the room once more, Anuberis could now see what it was he would be fighting while they were within the null force bubble. The darksider stared at an 8ft tall demon. With saliva dripping from his mouth, Malice spoke out to the human. His voice deep nd menacing.

*I am Malice Draclau, demon sith master and bringer of chaos Come little one, come and face death*

With that Malice lunged at Anuberis. Saber in one hand extended outwards like a spear aiming for Anuberis's gut. While his other hand had his claws ready to tear flesh.

Anuberis
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:21:13 AM
Anuberis rolled aside, a narrow escape, and grounded his stance. Well now, he hadn't planned on this.

Malice Draclau
Dec 5th, 2002, 08:54:57 PM
Malice landed and quickly turned around facing Anuberis.

*What's the matter, change of mind. There's no getting out of this fight. If we leave this room, thenyou know you'll have no chance against my power. At least in here, you have a small fighting chance*

With a burst of speed forward, Malice went to one knee, lashing out with his tail aiming for a sweep. Keeping his saber held up for deffense.

Anuberis
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:11:14 PM
Anuberis jumps the tail, and follows its arc, striking Malice full in the side with his sword.

"Got ya!"

Anuberis turns to see the results of his attack.

Malice Draclau
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:23:50 AM
An ear defening scream is heard as the sword just barley pierced the demon's side. Jumping back, Malice placed one of his large hands over he wound. The smell of fresh blood began to drive him crazy. Looking up, His now pure black eyes gazed at Anuberis with a crazed look.

*You'll pay for that. For every drop of blood that falls from this wound. So shall you feel it's pain*

With that Malice charged Anuberis once again. His saber came down hard aiming for his head. But it was met with Anuberis sword. Quickly taking the distraction, Malice pushed back and whirled around, this time connecting the hit with his tail sending ANuberis reeling sideways. Completing the spin, the demon sith continued his attack. Slashing furiously with right's and lefts using both sides of his saber.

Anuberis
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:48:23 AM
Anuberis parries and allows himself a smirk. So much for his powerful demon--

"AGH!"

--tail, which sends the aspiring darksider hurtling head over heels across the room. He barely has time to stand before Malice is upon him, slashing with a berserker's fury. Anuberis ducks and parries, but he needs an opening, an opening...

Malice Draclau
Dec 7th, 2002, 11:02:58 PM
Continuing his attack, Malice's saber met with Anuberi's sword, ending in a lock. Both combatants pushed against each other, Malice getting the upper hand batted away the darksider's sword, quickly jumping over him and landing behind him. The demon sith then wrapped his arms around Anuberis, getting him in a bear hug. Malice squeezed tighter and tighter.

*You will regret ever meeting me rouge darksider. As well as putting us in this room*

That's when he got the idea. Looking towards the door way, Malice threw Anuberis out of the room. Quickly following him, Malice fell to one knee. The darkside flowing rapidly back into his body was almost overwhelming. Shaking the dizzyness away, He stood once again, with the force flowing within his body, Malce's form shifted and changed once more. Returning back to the human form which Anuberis had met.

*Now, let us finish this*

Turning around, Malice aimed a hand at the top of the door frame. Drawing immensly on the force, he sent a violent force blast at the structure. The top of the door frame cracked, and soon fell down, blocking the entrance into the null force room. Turning back around, Malice faced Anuberis, his open wound he had recived starting to slowly heal it's self. Though now that Malice was healing himself, his force energy wouldn't be at it's strongest.....even so he would still be hard to beat.

Anuberis
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:58:02 AM
He's healing now, and Anuberis is off balance since the return of his darkside abilities and the injuries inflicted by Malice. He focuses, clears his mind.

"Finish this, yes."

Anuberis begins to draw darkside energy, boosting himself, feeding his speed and strength. Once he's reached a sufficient boost, he begins his attack, moving with ten times his normal speed. Anuberis lunges to the wall on his right, rebounding off of it to the wall behind Malice, then speeds across to the opposite wall, striking at the Sith Master as he changes to the third wall.

Malice Draclau
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:11:31 PM
Malice to quickly increases his strength, letting the darside flow into him. Malice spins, blocking the strike aimed at him. As he turned and faced Anuberis, whom had just reached the third wall. Malice lashed out with the force. He struck at Anuberi's mind this time, filling it with his own dark energy.

*Let us see you get past this one*

Images started to appear infront of Anuberis. But not just any images, these were of his worst fears throughout his lifetime. Malice had dug deep within his mind, bringing up his fears, and making them into reality. Though truth be told, they were mere illusions. But the sith master had clouded Anuberi's mind with his energy, making harder to discern reality from illusions.

Anuberis
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:18:17 PM
What in all the hells? His father! Where...where had he come from? He had not heard him, smelled him, or even sensed him!

"Father...you..."

His heart fills with fear, this makes him angry, and he lunges.

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

He passes through the illusion of his father, his momentum uncontrolled, and the blade of his weapon carries on toward Malice.

Malice Draclau
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:36:19 PM
Malice was caught off guard by the sudden attack. With his concentration on the illusion, he did not see it coming. The blade hit it's mark, slashing across his chest. Not deep enough to kill him, but enough to cause blood to unstantly soak the front of his clothes. Falling to the ground, Malice yells out in anger.

*YOU BASTARD.......I'LL MAKE YOU PAY*

With this sudden surge of anger and pain, Malice flung Anuberis to the ground with the force. Standing shakily, the sith master placed both hands facing the darksider. With one hand he applied the infamous force choke, cutting off his air supply. Though this was merely the distraction, as his other hand sparkled with force lightning. Thrusting his second hand forward, the lightning jumped off his fingers, incasing Anuberis's body with the deadly blue bolts.

Malice was getting waker quickly. Using up his force energy as well as the wound bleeding furiously, he would have to en this fight quickly.....less he be beaten by this one. The shame in that thought he didn't want to bare....as such he kept pouring the juice in his force lightning.......he would not stop until Anuberis was beaten, or until he fainted from using up all his energy. All sense of reasoning within his mind had fled, only one thought remaind. Kill the enemy.

Anuberis
Dec 9th, 2002, 01:24:06 PM
Anuberis gasps, he can't breathe, he's got to break Malice's hold somehow. He dropped his blade when Malice struck him to the floor, he focuses on calling it back, when a burning sensation runs through him. Force Lightning. Anuberis grits his teeth, he's got his father's resistance to pain, but he's still feeling the effects of it. It hurts, and it's draining his strength. His blade goes flying by Malice's right ear, his aim is off, a sign of his weakening state. But it's thrown off his concentration somewhat, at least he can breathe a bit easier.

Malice Draclau
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:24:42 PM
Mlice's concentration had indeed been bee averted somewhat. His right hand stopped producing force lightning as he moved the right side of his body out or harms way. Looking down at Anberis, the sith master sneered, such an attempt to take his life only succeeded in making him more angry.

*You foolish darksider. Feel the furry and power of the darkside*

Again Malice thrust his right hand forward. Pouring all his energy and concentration on the force lightning. Renewed bolts struck Anuberis, putting him back into the state he was before the sword came at him. Beeds of sweat began to run down Malice's forehead. His energy was being depleated fast. If Anuberis isn't beaten soon, Malice would have run out of energy, and would only be able to rely on physical strength. With an absence of the force, not even that would be all to strong.

And so, the sith master kept up the attack, hoping ANuberis was ear unconsiousness or death now, either way he hoped it would be soon.

*Surrender darksider...... for though you may be a rouge within the darkside, i do not like to kill those whom are from the darkness such as i. Give up and you shall live for today......with the knowledge that only sith will be able to teach you to truly harness the power of the darkside*

Anuberis
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:17:13 PM
Anuberis stands slowly, defying the Force lightning, defying Malice.

"I won't...give up..."

But he can't continue fighting like this. He manages a Force push, throwing Malice backward. Anuberis falls on his rear, breathing heavily. Across the room, his opponent is recovering as well.

"But then...I guess you won't either..."

Malice Draclau
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:35:27 PM
Falling backwards, Malice sits back up, eyeing Anuberis. He should be lucky Anuberis had done that, or he would have wasted all of his force energy.Though a lot of it was gone already.

*Well then......your smarter then you look*

Malice slowly beginsto stand. With his saber in hand, he awaited for the darksider to get his sword and gather himself up as well.

*Shall we continue.....then*

Anuberis
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:50:20 PM
"Continue...not at all. We'll keep fighting until we're both dead. Instead, let's leave off here, at a draw."

He calls his sword and sheathes it, then offers a hand to Malice to shake.

"You're a worthy opponent, Master Draclau."

Malice Draclau
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:36:26 AM
Malice took his words into consideration. True, neither would give in.....both werewilling to fight till the death. Losing two strong forces within the dark would not go well for the darkside. His saber hummed for another minute before shutting off. Extending a hand, Malice shook Anuberi's, accepting the draw. Something he had done many a times with other darksiders.

*Yes as you are too. I could use someone like you in the future. I'll be sure to keep in touch*

Turning, the weary sith master began to make his way down the hall. Talking over his shoulder towards Anuberis, his voice carrying a sarcastic tone.

*And i'll be looking forward to our rematch.......then i hope it will not end in a draw*

With that he left. Much planning he had left to do. Though with a hopeful ally in Anuberis, Malice's plans seemed almost fool proof.

Anuberis
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:16:53 AM
Heh, this guy was strong. A worthy ally. The Jackel's pup sat down and yawned, opting to sleep off the battle here in the abandonded facility. He will tell his mentor of this when he gets home.