PDA

View Full Version : For once, he's not going anywhere. (OPEN!)

The Deliverator
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:14:16 PM
Today, the Deliverator is resting. He's got a day off, that in itself is mercifully rare...but he finds himself lying on the back of his speeder bike, wearing his uniform. Hes in the middle of a public park, plenty of people around. They're ignoring, per usual. After all, no one wants to talk to a lowly, scum-like Deliverator...

Eris Alexiel
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:58:41 AM
Eris yawned as she walked through the park, she was resisting the urge to maul and maim for the moment but was bored because it. She noticed the Deliverator, resting on his bike, he had no force energy whatsoever but still Eris was curious. She walked over and looked over him enough to cast her shadow over him.

"Having fun there?"

The Deliverator
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:02:58 AM
She doesn't sense his Force ability because he's suppressing it. Masking his Force sensitivity helps in places where it could get him in trouble. Like here for instance. The only time he lets it loose is when he's driving. He opens his eyes and pushes his goggles up onto his forehead.

"Does it LOOK like I'm having fun?"

He's not really. He's bored out of his mind...and that's making him think. He doesn't like it.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:05:55 AM
"Not really....but seems no one is."

She looked idly over at the crowd before looking back at him, her nose crinkling breifly as she noticed the pizza smell that he reeked of. She hid her reaction quickly though afterall she was pretending to be a nice Garou around the Jedi.

The Deliverator
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:08:05 AM
"Of course not...it's just another lazy day in another enclosed, artificial Coruscant public park...the kids are flying kites in the artifical breeze and playing in the artificial sand and rolling around in the artifical grass. What have I got? A bike, a stack of pizzas, and that empty feeling that comes with an uncertain future."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:11:14 AM
Eris leaned her back against a nearby tree.

"We all have bit of that feeling as we get older, hell it made me start traveling away from home."

If she were transformed, Eris' ears would have been drooping.

The Deliverator
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:21:26 AM
"I travelled away from home to prove myself...that failed miserably."

He looks away from her.

"That ain't important though."

He's determined to just forget about his failure, but his life is a constant reminder.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:22:34 AM
"Hmm, I traveled out of boredom of the same thing every day, Eden gets boring after 70 odd years...."

The Deliverator
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:26:25 AM
"Seventy? You're kiddin', hell, ya can't be much more than twenty, girlfriend."

Girlfriend. There's that pang of missing again, that feeling that for once he's done something wrong.

"But then, that's not the point either. The point here is travelling away from home, and why..."

Does he want to tell this chick? Not many are sympathetic. His story has drawn nothing more than scorn and pity and laughter from those who have heard it. He shuts up.

Riley Chambers
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:32:06 AM
Riley was sitting off nearby, and hadn't yet noticed the delivery boy that she had been chasing not too long ago. She had given up entirely on that, and just stole some grub elsewhere. And as always, she was bored again and wondering what kind of trouble she could start up.

Ugh... Man 'h man.

She was laying on a bench, when she turned her head and noticed the familiar speeder. It didn't quite click to her, so she sat up and squinted her eyes a little.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:37:58 AM
"Other races age differently, I age very slowly..."

She looked to him and read his mind briefly with the force.

"Miss something back home?"

The Deliverator
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:04:43 PM
"And when was that any of YOUR business."

There was another pair of eyes on him...that chick from the day he'd nearly failed. He felt anger, but supressed it. No sense jumping the chick over something that happened weeks ago. Grudges never made alot of sense to the Deliverator

Riley Chambers
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:58:04 PM
Riley smirked, wondering how that guy became such a good driver. He didn't look like the normal racer, and thats what she thought of him as because of the crazy stunts he pulled during the whole chase. She nearly died chasing after him. Not that she was going to do anything about it, she was no one to hold a grudge at failed attempts.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:48:33 AM
Eris shrugged.

"It isn't but I'm only making conversation..."

The Deliverator
Nov 18th, 2002, 05:40:15 PM
"Yeah...I did. What of it?"

The girl from before is studying him, he doesn't like it. Instead he sits up, responding to the squirts and gurgles of his stomach, and takes a pizza from one of the slots on his bike. These are his, they're part of his pay. He grimaces at the pepperoni, he's had nothing but pizza to eat since his arrival. His very eyes bleed tears of pizza.

"You want some?"

Riley Chambers
Nov 19th, 2002, 02:54:06 PM
Hmm.. Well, I'm bored. Might as well bug him. I'm sure he remembers me.

She grinned and laughed, standing up from the bench she was sitting on. Riley stretched her arms out above her and rested her hands on the back of her neck, yawning as she approached the two.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 24th, 2002, 01:29:47 AM
Eris smiled softly, even though she was what was considered dark, in terms of the Garou, the lines weren't so clear cut, she had a good side, it depended on if she felt like using it.

"I guess."

She took a little and ate some, it wasn't meat but it was pretty good.

The Deliverator
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:30:50 PM
It appears she doesn't like the supreme. He kicks the side of the bike and a pizza slides out. He taps the pie into the air with his toe and flicks his foot, throwing the pizza. She catches it with a raised brow.

"That one's meatlovers."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:02:52 PM
"K...thanks."

Eris opened that up and ate some, it was more suited for a Garou.

The Deliverator
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:04:34 AM
A new shadow is cast over the Deliverator's speeder bike and he hands a piece of pizza to its owner.

"And this time you're not trying to half-kill me for it."