PDA

View Full Version : The Awaited Arrival (open to Jedis who are willing to help me)

Kai Amamiya
Nov 16th, 2002, 07:19:09 PM
Kai Amamiya, a quite attractive woman with black and white 'striped' hair and crystal blue eyes that seemed to change with her mood, walked into the bar and grill late at night.

She set her dagger with the guards, walked over to a table. The bar and grill was usually packed. She sat down and soon a droid came over. She ordered a fine wine from the droid and it scurried off.

She sighed, she was hoping there would be someone here who could help her remember her past, as friends Jhony and Hunk had suggested to her. But she was suspicious if it would work or not. Considering that one puzzling time a Jedi used the force on her and had no effect at all.

The droid buzzed towards her and she took her wine gingerly.

She took a long slow sip as she looked around her.

Ansatsu
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:50:56 AM
Ansatsu walked up to the pretty girls table, "Hi there my name is Ansatsu. What's yours?" He noticed the look on her face, "What is the problem?"

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:49:16 PM
Straffe was minding his own business when he had heard of the word "Problem". He looked out of the corner of his eye and saw a peautiful woman sitting there with Ansatsu. He casually walked over to the woman and bowed before her

"I am Straffe Stormrider...Is there anything we Jedi may do for you?"

He looked at Ansatsu and gave him a smile to see if he was thinking the same thing.. To help to woman...

Kai Amamiya
Nov 17th, 2002, 05:43:12 PM
Kai was overwhelmed by the sudden appearance of the two. Just what she hoped for.

"My name's Kai, nice to meet you both," she said smiling, and gesturing them to sit.

"And my problem, is I can't remember my past," she said distinctly.

"Would you two like a drink? It's on me."

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 17th, 2002, 07:47:41 PM
Straffe took a seat

"Why thank you"

He told the server droid he would like a big glass of chocolate milk. He saw how they were looking at him.

"I just so happen to like chocolate milk.."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 17th, 2002, 09:03:24 PM
"Uh oh....she don't know about her past." Wei appeared from behind his cousin Ansatsu and gave him a noogie.

"You know, if you just leave your past alone, it just might all come back to you."

Wei smiled. "Worrying like you are can only make you confused and depressed. Just relax, and let it go."

Wei hoped he did not have to tell her the story about how to spell Tuesday. Grandpa had told him that story more times than was necessary. Ansatsu might have had to hear it on more than one occasion himself.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:57:44 PM
She watched as the droid slipped away, and as a new stranger appeared.

"Hello, who would you be?" she said distinctly, as she offered him a drink too.

She gave off a worried look, "Well, maybe..."

'How can I stop worrying when I have the dagger of Scion?' she asked herself in her head.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 18th, 2002, 04:16:43 PM
"The what? If you know enough about the dagger, then you oughta know at least something about your past too, right?" Wei's logic was as simplistic as ever.

"Name is Wei."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:10:52 PM
"Wei, I'd appreciate it if you didn't read my mind," she stated.

Kai sighed, "No, not exactly. All I remember is finding the dagger and then I was here."

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:08:53 PM
Straffe woundered who this woman really was.

"I say... Think about something else now until you can find yourself. We all lose ourselves at time, be it while training or just sitting in a tree watching the sunset. You must go on a journey to find yourself if it bothers you that much. The only real person who can show you who you are is yourself..."

Straffe hoped these words of wisdom helped a bit

Kai Amamiya
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:11:16 AM
Kai forced a smile, "I guess you three could be right, really."

She hoped though she something would trigger her mind soon. She felt something bad was soon to happen, like something was coming.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 20th, 2002, 07:50:19 PM
Straffe broke the silence

"Why dont you go on a trip or something? OR go train? You never know what might spark your memories"

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 20th, 2002, 09:38:22 PM
Wei shifted and leaned over the back of the booth so that he spilled into the one occupied by Kai, Straffe and Satsa.

"Or you could do nothing and just live."

Wei had often times given this advice only to have it taken as a rude or sarcastic remark. But Wei meant every word. Those words of advice had helped Wei find more things than he could imagine.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 21st, 2002, 06:11:26 AM
Kai smiled and laughed, "That's what I've been doing all this time."

There was a pause, and she remembered something that had happened just a few days before, "Yes, I guess I have remembered something," she then scowled, "But it didn't make much sense."

Ansatsu
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:04:39 PM
Ansatsu smiled, "My answer is to go fight. I know that fighting always brigns up memories. You hold a dagger. A dagger is a weapon, and you might need to use it. So if you would like to you and us could travel on a quest. Mine and Wei's skills, Straffe's intelligence, and your memories. We need to. It could help. We will ask people if they know anything about you. It could work out. You should do it. Only if you want to though." He smiled looking at her, "It's the only way."

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:10:55 PM
Straffe slammed his empty glass on the table

"I agree...Whos up for a road trip?"

He had a big smile on his face saying those words. Leting the child within come out to play.

"Do you wish for us to accompany you on a quest...Maybe we can help you"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:17:28 AM
Kai shifted, "I would like that but-"

"I don't plan on using the dagger," she stated uncomfortably.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:29:19 PM
Straffe looked into her eyes

"If you think it will cause you great pain...You should put it in an old trunk and hide it for awhile. You might then realize what it was for"

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:19:58 AM
Wei smiled. "If you don;t use it for combat, then you could always use it to cut your steak with. Or you can make wood carvings. I hear that wooden things are very expensive. You could sell them to Coruscant's elite."

Wei shrugged. "I agree with Satsa. Use the dagger to fight. But don;t go looking to stir up mischief. Use it to protect yourself."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:04:56 PM
"This isn't just any dagger," she stated simply, "And I don't plan on using it to my advantage. Let's just leave it at that, shall we?"

Kai sighed, feeling guilty for their not understanding, but not everyone could know.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:42:34 PM
Wei saw an opening. "Ok, so you say it is no ordinary dagger. So, what about it makes it so unusual? If you know the dagger is special, then you must know what it is that makes it so special."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 26th, 2002, 03:21:22 PM
Kai licked her lips, "I'm sorry Wei, but it's not really something you should know of."

She wasn't going to repeat time. To let what happened years and years ago to take place again.

But Wei had a point, Why did she have it? If only she could remember her past, she could figure out what to do.

This was all so frustrating. She couldn't tell everyone and hope someone would help her, that was too risky. A jedi on the light side might have been trusted enough but...

Which side was she on? She never really thought about that. If the dagger was used for evil long ago...Does it have something to do with where she was from? Or does she have the dagger to put an end to those who may want it? But the dagger became a story...a myth...a legend...eventually a forgotten piece of time.

'If only I could just remember,' she argued in her mind.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:15:29 AM
"You must move on...If you really want it to come back to you then you must move on or it wont come back. People change, things change, nothing stays the same"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 28th, 2002, 02:45:17 PM
Kai sighed and nodded, but she still wished that there was something...