PDA

View Full Version : I wanna be a Pilot! (IC)

Zela Anos
Nov 16th, 2002, 01:12:12 PM
Her bare feet made barely a noise as she walked about the place, the clicking of her dog's toenails seemed to echo loudly.

"Hey! Anyone here?! I WANNA BE A PILOT!"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:06:14 PM
ooc: There are not many people around...and since no one else is doing anything to get this going....guess I'll be a first.

ic:

Xazor smiled as she stepped up behind the girl and her dog and gently tapped her on the shoulder.

"Looks like you've come to the right place then, Private.....Anos."

She had to use her Jedi powers to find a name, but quickly did so, probably surprising the girl a bit at her knowledge. Xazor, one of the Chiefs for the NR Army, grinned to herself in satisfaction.

"Haven't had anyone in here for some time......welcome. Go down to the headquarters with this note and tell them you're up for registration and that you need an ID Card. They'll issue you weapons, clothing, and the such and assign you to a fleet."

With that, she handed Zela a piece of flimsy paper and then brought her hand up to her forehead in salute fasion, expecting the young woman to do the same.

Zela Anos
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:24:20 PM
She gave Xazor a slightly wild look and took the piece of paper and saluted.

"Um, a pleasure to be aboard Miss....." Zela tilted her head to one side, trying to remember where she had seen the woman before.