PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Stormrider enters... [finished]

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:30:48 AM
Footsteps could be heard entering the Recruitment Center. A few moments later, the figure of a fifteen years old could be seen in the hall.

It was the first time Destiny had been here. She didn't know anyone here...well....she knew someone but let's just say they were kinda like acquaintances.

The girl waited there patiently, for someone to come help her.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:38:22 AM
:: A surge in the force impacted Lance as Destiny walked into the rc, he hid in the shadows breathing heavily...::

What is she doing here?.....

:: He crossed his arms and leaned against a wall in the shadows with no intentions of greeting her not just yet, he'd let someone else do it and then he'd probably just come out to talk...but anything then that Lance didn't know what to say...he blinked lightly his jaded eyes swung downand his blonde haire fell to the side.::

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:23:52 PM
Lance might not have wanted to be sensed, yet he had been. Some special connection united the Stormriders, and Destiny felt that he was there. Of course, she did not know it was HIM, but she had some strange feeling.

A puzzled look on her face, the girl slowly walked towards the spot where the Knight stood, as if attracted by a magnet. As she realized who was in front of her, Destiny stayed speechless. Her lips pressed hard on each other as tears came to her eyes. The tears hopefully didn't come out, but boy was she scared of Lance!

Nov 18th, 2002, 06:27:16 PM
:: Lance who had his arms crossed and his gaze directed at the floor suddenly swung his jaded eyes in the direction of which Destiny was standing, he got upstraight and passed his hand through his spikey blonde hair.::

"Hmph...I suppose your here to become a Jedi..." He said with a low and monotone voice.

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:30:02 PM
A low "Yeeeeesss..." came out of the girl. She still had a feared look on her face. Her brother seemed very different in these circumstances than he had appeared to be during their previous encounters. Today, Lance Stormrider looked like a serious person, someone you didn't want to mess around with.

Nov 18th, 2002, 06:35:34 PM
"I thought so....and do you think you are worthy of joining?....I believe that the force is in you...as it i in me...and Xeno...as it was in Jecht....or even........mother..." Lance narrowed his eyes lightly as he said the word "mother"...he still hadn't spoken to her.....he needed to but someho he was afraid to...

:: Lance paced around Destiny and then stopped bringing his huge yellowiish claws on his left hand up::

"...You know..the life of a Jedi...is a very difficult life...we are non-stop action...and danger...."

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:42:04 PM
Destiny stared at the floor tiles as she listened to Lance speak of the Force running in their family.

Suddendly, when the adolescent saw her brother's yellowish claw, her eyes widened as much as it was humanly possible. She simply nodded at the rest of his words, all her attention focused on it.

Nov 19th, 2002, 05:39:56 AM
Ohhhhhhhh........don't mind these Destiny......

:: A grin came unto his lips as he paced around slowly some more, he ontinued to talk despite the fact that all her attention were drawn into his claws.::

"So....do you still really think that you have what it takes?" His tone was still serious.

"If yes...I can be your master..."

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:48:35 PM
"Don't mind these"! What are you, kidding me?! Destiny thought to herself. She tried to drain her mind off those things and focused into her brother's jaded eyes.

As Lance finished talking, his question was quickly replied to:

"I'm you sister aren't I? So I guess I have it all, if not more!" the youngest Stormrider said. There was an assurance in her voice tone, some sudden gain of confidence. It was no more Jedi Knight Lance Stormrider, it was just the big-bro-i-like-to-fight-with again.

The girl smiled for the first time ever since she had been entered the Recruitment Center. "And it'd be cool if you were to become my master!"

Nov 20th, 2002, 06:14:55 PM
"Very well then!" A wide grin formed on his lips as he finished his word.

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order!.." A new ambition suddenly conquered Lance's serious attitude.

"You'll see in no time you'll be strong...even stronger then me!"

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 20th, 2002, 07:01:42 PM
"Stronger than you!" Destiny couldn't resist laughing. It resound throughout the center. The reason to this sudden laughter was simple: it had been pure LUCK that Destiny had come out of the 'fight' with Lance in one piece.

Nov 21st, 2002, 08:41:21 AM
"Alright then no times for games, training starts tomorrow at dawn!" He said turning around

"First you need to get a room in the living quarters, afterwards come to the academy tomorrow at dawn for your training" He took out a holopad from his pocket and handed it to her.

"this is a map of the order, don't get lost" He slowly walked out of the recruitement center but before he opened the door.

"May the force be with you" He continued his way out

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:20:05 PM
"Like if I ever had the chance of playing games with you...brother..." Destiny mumbled as she saw her brother walk away.

The thought of waking up at dawn to start training was scary to her; she was tired already and she didn't feel like spending more energy.

Analysing the holopad like a child who has just received a new toy, Destiny started to walk towards the Living Quarters (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25165) to find a room.