13. Naritus US West Coast
14. Radiant US East Coast
15. Scylla US West Coast
16. Starsider US East Coast
17. Sunrunner US West Coast
18. Tarquinas US East Coast
19. Valcyn US West Coast
20. Wanderhome US East Coast

As you can see, it is all East and West Coast... meaning, all of you who do not live in a coastal state can not play this game. Tough luck for you.

For a group, I am going for Eclipse, Ahazi, and Intrepid for 3 choices on the server the group will be found on. Please post your Three.

Lady Vader
Nov 18th, 2002, 01:39:13 AM
While I'll be getting the game once it hits the market, and I'll have to choose west coast servers (being on the west coast and all), I wouldn't know where to begin in choosing a server.

Is there some "magic" trick to it, or do you just randomly choose? Can you also see which server is relatively, actually close to you?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 18th, 2002, 12:54:03 PM
I'm guessing West Coast is all based in L.A. so it close. East most likely New York. And for picking, I just liked the names >)

Morgan Evanar
Nov 18th, 2002, 05:51:31 PM
As you can see, it is all East and West Coast... meaning, all of you who do not live in a coastal state can not play this game. Tough luck for you.

Wow, someone has sniffed a big bag of stupid. How long you been on the internet, Commando Stupidpants? Latency from the center of the nation to either coast is maybe a 40 ms hit if you have solid routing at all. I play CS and UT 2k3 servers in Texas fairly frequently. Galaxies isn't exactly a ping hound.

So yes, back into your hole.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:08:12 PM
Wow, someone took that seriously!!! God, I can die happy! Knowing that people like you still exist to make people like me look better!!! lol, just messing with ya man. I do hope that is a sarcastic reply... but it seems a bit technical to be sarcastic. But really, that was funny!!!

Ok, let me break down the joke for you. The Star Wars Servers Say West and East Coast Only, so seeing how none of the other areas where listed, I made a joke about everyone else being out of luck. Dang, I going to copy and save that! IT IS TO FUNNY!!!

Nupraptor
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:47:14 PM
Perhaps you can try using a winking smilie next time you're joking. It wasn't very clear to me, either, that you meant that in jest.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 19th, 2002, 12:11:30 AM
I now feel insulted, you assume that what you did because you must of assumed I'm an Idiot.

Nupraptor
Nov 19th, 2002, 12:24:57 AM
Not at all. I simply took what you said at face-value.

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 19th, 2002, 08:55:21 AM
Edit: Decided not to get involved. Not worth it.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 19th, 2002, 02:17:46 PM
Loki, I am now Insulted! You insulted me by not getting involved, you must believe that I am not worth your time. I challange you to a duel!!! ;)

Nup, sorry about the response, I going through high stress period at school, lack of sleep and such. Made me a bit jumpy. When I get stressed out, I assume everyone is trying to get me. Just my personality at work. Just pay no heed for the next 3 weeks.

Lady Vader
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:53:19 PM
Just pay no heed for the next 3 weeks.

Then I'll be babysitting Mini Mage for ya while you get all unstressed and stuff. You KNOW I can take care of him, seeing as how half the time he's in my custody. :D ;) :lol

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:40:02 PM
This is Stress Relief... Kinda... MY MAGE!!! AHHHHHHRRRRGGGGG!!! MY HEAD!!!