PDA

View Full Version : Something To Say.....(all read)

Xazor Elessar
Nov 15th, 2002, 04:01:21 PM
I have something to say to everyone, hence why I put 'all read' in the topic.

As many of you know, ......I went off on a few people a couple days ago and I'm not very proud of the way I handled the situation(s). I know I could have done better than that and it took one very wise person to make me realize I'm better than what I was writing.

This is not easy to write....I am not good at admitting when I'm wrong, so yeah....basically, I'm trying to say to all:

I'm sorry for my actions/words.

I brought shame to our group and I did not make the boards look wonderful because of the things I said.

Now, I'm sure you know I'm not the only one at fault....but whether you choose to recognize that or not is up to you. I figured though....it was only right for me to apologize because I need to. I know it can't take away what was done or anything....can't fix the damage done, but hopefully it'll begin to mend people's views of me.

On a more personal note......

Maia.....I'm really sorry for what I said to you/about you/about Soth/ and anyone else you're close to (including your Vamp's Order as a whole). I know you're cool and I wish we were still buds like before, chick. I got hotheaded and lost my temper....allowing words to form sentances which were in essence, firey whips. I know I disappointed a lot of people by doing so....and for that, I am sorry to you....hope we can mend things between us, and if not....then it's probably my fault because I ruined something good.

I hope all of you can forgive me....and if not.....well, can't say I didn't try. Just wish people could see things through my eyes once in a while.....too bad we're not granted that luxery. Ah well.....

~me~

Rognan Dar
Nov 15th, 2002, 08:25:20 PM
Although I dont know anything that your talking about, but I do understand its hard to admitt your wrongs. I to dont admitt stuff that I should. But whatever your wrong, all need to be forgiven. So......I forgive you, if that helps at all.

AmazonBabe
Nov 15th, 2002, 08:57:59 PM
I believe in forgiving ppl, and giving them second chances. :)

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:08:26 PM
Ya, Xazor...it could have been handled a bit more diplomatically, but it takes a lot more courage to admit that you were wrong...

We know that you're not evil...:)

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:16:32 AM
I to am sorry for getting so upset and being profane. I apologize to the Jedi's here. :) I know you and I Xaz have not had to many probs with one another but it was hard for me to read the post you did and to see written "I hope he dies." As you know Soth is my rl bro. and it upset me deeply. I know a lot of you might not want to believe this, but Soth is a very nice guy and very human behind his char. He to can get upset just like the rest of us. As you can see by the way he writes, he takes his RP very serious. But it is not all that he is. I do appreciate you sending him an apology Xaz and I am sorry for calling you a name. I let myself get upset.

I just wish people would give us a chance. We run our vamps and no they may not be completely canon but who here really is? :) But one thing to remember, we are not our char. We are very human and hurt just like anyone else. I know their are a few of you that do not like that we run vamps, but all I ask is please don't judge us or write us off for it. If you have a prob with our RP's just come to us and we will gladly discuss it.

Apology accepted gf and one given in return. :)

Xazor Elessar
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:57:45 AM
::huggles::

Thanks chick....I appreciate it! ;) What you said means a lot to me and I thank you for your apology too.

All forgiven and good..... :D ::huggles again!::

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:52:25 PM
Very cool. So good to see everyone make up. This whole incident has been playing in my head for days. Xaz, I understood your situation entirely. I also understood Soth's point of view. If you ever need help, if you wanna complain, you want help with an RP, or what, let me know. Xaz, what you have done just now with this thread takes guts. I'm very proud of you.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:24:51 PM
Dont know what this is all about but Im glad everythings Okie Dokie now