PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Love*NOT MACKING YOU SILLY JEDIS!*(open)

Rasputin
Nov 15th, 2002, 02:42:41 PM
He sat, quiet calmly, in this bar called "Master Yoghurt's", watching as various people came and went. He mostly kept his eyes on the beautiful women *of course*, but they usually left with a man. He sipped his drink *a glass of green tea*, and sighed in a romantic sort of way.

"Love is an art.........." he muttered, sipping his drink.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 15th, 2002, 02:46:58 PM
"I would have to agree."

Wei sat in directly behind Rasputin. Wei's back was turned to Rasputin's back, but the tables were crowded togerther so they were close enough to where they could talk without raising their voices.

Rasputin
Nov 15th, 2002, 02:50:52 PM
He half-turned to look at the man who spoke to him, and smiled *but it looks more like a smirk*.

"Yes, it's like a sword fight, every part must be anticipated, every option though about, or you'll lose."

He spoke with a feverish passion, and when he finished he sipped his drink again.

"My name is Ras, and I am the hunter of love, I am seeking those who need love. Know of any young sir?"

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 15th, 2002, 02:56:18 PM
Wei smiled. "They do say that all is fair in love and war."

Wei turned to Ras. "They call me Wei." Wei looked about. "If you mean single women, I'm afraid I don;t know anone needing love." Wei chuckled.

Carmen Darksun
Nov 15th, 2002, 04:35:25 PM
"Love? No such thing......not anymore....."

A quiet voice spoke above the roar of the bar. It belonged to a beautiful young woman sitting adjacent to Wei and Rasputin. Her lips held a pretty pout and her eyes sparkled like the finest diamonds from the planet Llum. Her heart had been broken by one she loved...and so to her.....it was an element of non-existance.

"Guess hope goes with love too.....I have neither."

She turned back to her drink and took a sip from the flask resting upon the table before her. Her eyes peered around the bar before dancing out the window as her mind raced with thoughts of Silus....the one she had lost.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:26:07 PM
"Ok....and now that you are by your lonesome, your are gonna just sit and stay that way?" Wei asked out of curiosity.

"This is your chance to find something better than what you had. You can find someone more suited to your style, just because you lose a lover does not mean you should throw away your hope and your happy smile."

Carmen Darksun
Nov 16th, 2002, 08:31:47 AM
Carmen looked at Wei and shook her head sadly.

"I'm afraid there is no one suited to my style....guess I'm destined to be a loner."

She said softly as her thoughts went back to Silus....and how she saw him with the other woman. Sighing, Carmen took a sip of her drink and looked away from the men.

"You speak of love so highly.....I'm sure you must know it well then. There are others out here who sit alone.....their hearts wounded. Please....have some thought for those people."

Rast
Nov 16th, 2002, 01:29:57 PM
"For real, show some consideration. Spread the love, go mack them or something."

Rast's voice carried apparent sarcasm and he smirked at Carmen.

"Or is this one of those moments when you'd rather just be a pathetic, weak female and wallow in your own self-pity?"

Carmen Darksun
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:17:04 PM
Carmen eyed the man who had spoken up and she smiled slowly at first, but it turned into a seductive little grin.

"I'd rather be a pathetic, weak female and wallow in my own self-pity.....as I await someone who will free me from those chains of bondage."

She winked his way and sighed to herself...obviously a laboured breath....false in more ways than one.

"I guess that person will never come though....."

Rast
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:56:03 PM
"Especially since pathetic, weak, women full of self-pity hold no attraction for men."