PDA

View Full Version : Meeting of old friends....so to speak(Sasha)

Malice Draclau
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:45:07 AM
It was mid afternoon over TSO. The sun bright in the sky, lighting up nearly every dark crevice within the garden. Though as bright as the sun was, one portion could never be blotted out with light. A figure stood, under a tree......the darkness seemed envelope him as well as the tree.

Sitting under it, he began playing a harmonica, something he ad recently learned to do. The soft melody floated into the air. Its sound neither sad, nor happy, not even angry. It seemed to embody all of these emotions, somthing which he had learned to do over time.

Since being back with The Sith Order, he had been visiting with old friends, and making new ones. But one such friend he had recalled knowing before hand he had not had the chance to meet since his return. Clad in his usual wihte robes, one would think it to be hot. But the blackness around him kept his body cold. The demon sith had sent a message to Sasha, to meet him hear. He would like to know how the kid has been these past years. He had heard of his accension to knight hood, and even through the force as he felt him out, Malice could feel the strength and power within Sasha had grown.

*Now, to ring back old times*

Reaching out of his robes, Malice pulled out a bottle of the infamous blood whiskey. The drink he had made Sasha try a few years back, when he was still new to the darkside. Leaning back he continued to play the tiny instrument, stretching out his senses, feeling to see if Sasha was near.

SashaKovalev
Nov 15th, 2002, 02:06:18 PM
He wasn’t one to sleep in late. In fact, sunrise was sometimes too late for him. He was always late to bed and early to rise – but sleep had somehow eluded him the night before, and so he was found lying on his bed when the message was delivered.

He rubbed his tired eyes for a moment, and then sat up, a grin spreading over his serious features. It had been some time since he'd seen Malice – a good, long, time. He remembered meeting him long ago – still had not forgotten the burn of the whiskey Malice had gotten him to drink.

He had come a long way from those days of being a rather innocent eighteen year old. Years had passed, and he was a young man now, capable of killing without guilt, and wielding the force as his sole method of protection if need be. He had come a long way. And while much had changed about him, the fundamental things that made him who he was had not. He was still a social kid who loved to hang out. A kid who liked being around the masters, because he loved to learn.

And so despite how tired he was, he immediately left his room and headed for the spot where Malice had claimed he would be.

Sasha found him there playing a harmonica. A curious, amused expression mixed with his grin. Sitting under a tree. Dressed in usual robes of white, a bottle of blood whiskey beside him, he was just as Sasha remembered him.

He knew Malice could feel him as he approached, just as he could feel the force signature of the demon.

“I uh….I didn’t have enough to drink the last time I saw you….” Sasha commented as he got closer, referring to the fact that when they’d last met, one sip had been more than enough to burn his throat to pieces.

“So I thought I’d come back for more…” He added, a wide grin spreading over his young, but slightly more mature face.

Malice Draclau
Nov 15th, 2002, 04:15:43 PM
The enchanting melody of the harmonica kept on playing for a coule minutes more......before it stopped. Standing, Malice looked at Sasha and grinned.

*Is that so*

Holding out his hand, he grabbed Sasha's and hook it. A smile crept across the masters face.

*It's been long time my friend. You have grown much i see. And in many ways*

The bottle of whiskey floated to Malice's hand. Popping it open, he handed it to Sasha.

*So......think your ready for more huh*

SashaKovalev
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:49:50 AM
He shook the hand of the Sith master and grinned. He had always enjoyed speaking with Malice, for he was a wise man with much to offer in knowledge.

It's been long time my friend. You have grown much i see. And in many ways

At this, Sasha shrugged, perhaps a bit embarrassed. He had been quite innocent to the ways of the galaxy when last he had spoken with Malice. Since then, the claws of the dark side had sunk themselves deep within him, and he was slowly becoming what many Sith became, heartless and coldblooded.

As the master popped open the whiskey and handed it to him, the young knight took it with a grin.

So......think your ready for more huh

At this the young Sith merely nodded, and raised the jug to his lips to take a healthy slug. His face did not pale as it had the first time he'd had it. He was a man now - and he had managed to acquire a taste for the burning substance.

He handed the jug back to Malice.

"So how have you been?" Sasha asked, sincerely wanting to hear of Malice's adventures.

Malice Draclau
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:26:22 PM
Malice let out a heafty laugh as Sasha drank the burning substance with no problem. Putting the jug down next to the tree, Malice took off his white robes, revealing a white tunic and baggy white pants. Unlike other sith, Malice had always worn white, it was his favorite color......well next to blood red.

*I have been to many places in the galaxy. Learn't many things. The last so called home in my journey was at the sith empire....before it's collaps. There i was taken under as a pupil by an old member of this order, Lord Darkstar. I do not believe you have ever me him*

He stopped for a moment. Letting all he had said sink into Sasha first.

*But, i soon felt the urge to return here, where the my path in the darkside had begun. And it is hear that i shall say*

A sly grin slid across his face.

*So, are you now able to travel.....without being watched by the elder members here. Or has that not changed yet?*

He grinned as he could tell Sasha knew Malice was sort of teasing him.

SashaKovalev
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:16:41 AM
Sasha sat down across from Malice, beneath the tree and prepared to listen.

I have been to many places in the galaxy. Learned many things. The last so called home in my journey was at the sith empire....before it's collapse. There I was taken under as a pupil by an old member of this order, Lord Darkstar. I do not believe you have ever me him

Sasha’s violet eyes narrowed slightly in thought. No, he did not know this Lord Darkstar.

But, i soon felt the urge to return here, where the my path in the darkside had begun. And it is hear that i shall stay. So, are you now able to travel.....without being watched by the elder members here. Or has that not changed yet?

At this Sasha laughed, knowing well that Malice was teasing him. When he had been an apprentice, Lady Vader had not let him out of her sight. He had considered this good – and bad on several occasions.

“If they’re still watching, they’re hiding themselves well…” He replied with a grin.

His expression sobered slightly.

“Truth be told, I havent had much time for travelling on my own lately. I’ve taken on a few apprentices and their studies have kept me busy….”

He looked thoughtful.

“Will you be taking on any apprentices?” He asked.

Malice Draclau
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:02:20 PM
Malice thought bout this for a moment. It had been a while since he had taken on an apprentice. But when he had, it was his time that was taken up. Te last deciple he had taken on was Cherice, but he left before he could ever finish her training. Looing at Sasha Malice nodded.

*I believe so yes. It had has been a while since i had. Besides, here's somethig for you to live by Sasha. An Apprentice can teach you almost as much as you can teach them. By taking one on and training them, you both get stronger in the process*

Malice knew this to be true, that was why in the past he had taken on a few deciples at a time. With everyone he could feel himself getting stronger. Going through with them in the basics of the force, and moving them through the advance stages, helps not only you and them to master it, but helps you to move on to much stronger skills and techniques within the force.

*Besides, if you have knowledge in the force like i do, then you might as well share it with others. Speakng of which Sasha, one of these days we should get to gether and do a little training. I think you might be ready to learn some new stuff. Have you ever learned to control, or at least use the elements around you with the force?*

SashaKovalev
Nov 18th, 2002, 08:21:40 PM
He agreed. Taking apprentices did teahc quite a bit - and if nothing at all, at least patience.

But his interest was piqued by Malice's quesiton of him.

Slowly, he shook his head.

"I was working on fire for a while, but ended up distracted from my own training with a new apprentice. The elements are still something I need to work on for sure..." He admitted.

"Have you got time now to help me?" He asked, his expression hopeful, for he was always willing to learn from his elders.

Malice Draclau
Nov 19th, 2002, 03:07:48 PM
Malice nodded his head.

*I sure do. But first, tell me how far you have gotten with fire.....we can start from there*

The force, elements, and sorcery were all of Malice's favorites. He didn't caremuc or han to hand or fighting with saber's. Rather he'd let the force do the work for him.

SashaKovalev
Nov 19th, 2002, 04:56:35 PM
He shook his head.

“No further than reading about it.” He admitted. He’d been about to work on it, but one of his apprentices had shown up, and it had led instead to a rather important discussion between the two.

He grinned slightly.

“And I know books don’t contain all of the answers.” He added, thinking of the first few times he’d tried to construct a lightsaber, and how eventually, he’d decided he would never learn to make one from a book, but from trial and error on his own, or by taking apart his own saber and putting it back together again.

Violet eyes met those of Malice.

“I’ve come a long way from last time…” He stated softly, his voice carrying perhaps a bit of defensiveness to it. He took his training very seriously. Though Lady Vader was an excellent mentor, she mostly allowed him to come to her with questions. And with the apprentices he’s been working with, it hadnt left him much time for himself. He was eager to learn now from Malice.

Malice Draclau
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:37:17 PM
Malice nodded.

*You right, books don't. But they do contain the basics of what you need to know to succeed in what you are trying to do now. Books is how i learned as well*

Stretching his muscles, Malice looked at Sasha, a change in his facial features as he put on his training face.

*To start things off first draw the force around you and into you. Get a good strong contact with it. Once you have done this then begin to stretch out your reach with the force....feel around you...*

Malice stopped for a bit, giving himself and Sasha the chance to do this first step. After a few minutes he continued.

*The next step is to increase your feel around you, don't just feel the trees or other living beings around you, not even the rocks. Feel for the smaller things. Take for instance the very particles in the air around you. Feel them floating there, in the millions. Grasp them with the force, try and infuse the two together...*

Again he stopped for a few minutes to let the two complete the task.

*Now here's the tricky part, once you have gotten a goo grasp on at least two of these particles. You'll want to start rubbing them together furiously, creating a sort of friction. This friction will cause heat. Which in turn starts a sort of instantaneous combustion......or fire seemingly show up from no where*

Being he had done this before many times, Malice went ahead of Sasha. Completing the steps, Malice looked towards the ground infront of him, invisioning in his minds eye of where the fire was to shoot up, he used the force to will it to happen. And so it did, as a small pillar of fire burst first from the air, then made a spiral pattern towards the ground. It stayed in one spot, burning and burning.

*Ohh yes, do not forget to see the fire forming in your minds eye, will it into creation. Your mind will be the key into doing all of these. If you are not one wiht your mind in doing this, then you will never succeed*

His pillar of fire died down until it disappead into the ground, leaving only a savearly burnt mark in the grass. He waited to see what Sasha could do.

SashaKovalev
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:35:20 PM
You're right, books don't. But they do contain the basics of what you need to know to succeed in what you are trying to do now. Books is how i learned as well

With this comment, Malice earned perhaps a little more respect from Sasha. He was a studious kid, though this he hid well from most, and he respected someone else who had been able to learn as he had been trying to do. It gave him hope.

To start things off first draw the force around you and into you. Get a good strong contact with it. Once you have done this then begin to stretch out your reach with the force....feel around you...

Sasha could do this with ease. It was a basic for most force users – or at least those who were used to using it for more than simple tasks.

The next step is to increase your feel around you, don't just feel the trees or other living beings around you, not even the rocks. Feel for the smaller things. Take for instance the very particles in the air around you. Feel them floating there, in the millions. Grasp them with the force, try and infuse the two together...

Ah, this part was more difficult. It required more concentration than normal, and the ability to reach out in the force for more than just the life forces of other living things. It required a step beyond this.

With a soft sigh, Sasha closed his eyes. It was easier this way, and after a while, he was able to make it come to him. He could pull the particles apart from one another, feel the minuteness of all that surrounded him, of all that fused together to become something more.

Now here's the tricky part, once you have gotten a goo grasp on at least two of these particles. You'll want to start rubbing them together furiously, creating a sort of friction. This friction will cause heat. Which in turn starts a sort of instantaneous combustion......or fire seemingly show up from no where

This concept he could grasp. It was similar to the concept of force lighting, beginning with sparks created through friction in the force. He had been taught to do this quite some time ago by Lady Vader, and over time had worked very hard on this ability.

He began to concentrate on this task, lightning forming at first instead of sparks for a fire, until he heard Malice’s gentle reminder.

Ohh yes, do not forget to see the fire forming in your minds eye, will it into creation. Your mind will be the key into doing all of these. If you are not one with your mind in doing this, then you will never succeed

In a moments time, he could feel the heat begin. He had concentrated on a spot in front of him, wanting not an explosion of heat, but a steady control of it. To Sasha, ultimate power and strength came through the ability to control the force and channeling it to do as one wished. He sought, in all that he did, control.

As his confidence grew, he was able to draw on the dark side more, using his anger to feed the fire. Slowly, his eyes opened, though they remained fixated on the fire before him, lost to all else around him.

Malice Draclau
Nov 20th, 2002, 01:28:25 PM
Malice stood there in silence, watching Sasha as he had succeded. Summoning forth the elements was no easy task, aot of concentration on your part, as well as knowledge of the force was needed. And Malice guessed Sasha now possesed both these qualities.

Gazing into the fire Sasha had created, he spoke out, but not loud enough to break his concentration.

*Excellent. A job well done Sasha. A little more practice, and you'll be able to set trees, buildings, even other beings on fire in an instant. That's the most funnest thing to do*

He would wait to continue their conversation when sasha was done.

SashaKovalev
Nov 20th, 2002, 01:39:23 PM
Excellent. A job well done Sasha. A little more practice, and you'll be able to set trees, buildings, even other beings on fire in an instant. That's the most funnest thing to do

This comment broke his concentration slightly, and a grin appeared on his features. Slowly, the fire began to crackle, burning out without the power of the darkside to fuel it.

Sasha had never had much guidance in his life. He’d turned out to be an ok kid, al things considered, but praise was something he’d had little of, and hearing it, particularly from a master like Malice was important to him.

“You really think I’ll be able to?” He asked, a hopeful expression on his face.

This skill would be useful in battle, certainly, though, as he rested there, he cold feel the energy the concentration had sucked out of him.

“Will it always drain so much energy?” He asked, wanting to know this, to be prepared for this if he chose to use it.

Malice Draclau
Nov 20th, 2002, 01:46:34 PM
“You really think I’ll be able to?”

Malice had to laugh at this question.

*Well put it this way. I'm the type of person that will tell you not what you want to hear.....but what you need to hear. So yes, you will be able to oneday*

“Will it always drain so much energy?”

Malice thought about this question. Remembering back to when he first started learning to use the elements. He found himself in a bacta tank nearly every other day from being drained of too much energy.

*When you first start out yes. But as your abilities get stronger, so will you. In due time you will be able to summon the elements with minimal loss of energy......but i guess it all depends on how much of your energy you want to put into it. The more you use....the deadlier it will be*

(Hmm....he looks drained though.....i guess moving to another element is not so good right about now)

he thought to himself.

SashaKovalev
Nov 20th, 2002, 02:06:16 PM
When you first start out yes. But as your abilities get stronger, so will you. In due time you will be able to summon the elements with minimal loss of energy......but i guess it all depends on how much of your energy you want to put into it. The more you use....the deadlier it will be

He nodded at this, slowly accepting it. He hated having to be patient, but he was willing to work hard enough to make these skills come easily to him. He would make them second nature, so that if he chose to use them, he would not be worse off for having done so.

“Can you show me another?” He asked. Though he was tired, he was a determined kid, and not one to give up easily. O give up, he felt, would be weak. And he would not be weak. The Sith code did not allow for weakness.

Malice Draclau
Nov 20th, 2002, 02:18:10 PM
Malice was a bit taken back by his statement.....but none the less pleased. Walking up next to him, Malice put an arm on his shoulder.

*It's ok if you want to rest first...before we go on to something else. your well being is just as important as your training. You mst learn to balance the two. But if you insist then fine, let us continue*

Malice moved away from him again. Malice then suddenly had an idea.

*You ever thought of learning sith sorcery? If so, you could a whole lot more with the elements. Here let me show you what i mean*

Turning around, Malice faced the tree he was sitting under. Drawing te darkside into him, he closed his eyes, channeling his energy. Then, as if carried on the breeze, Sasha began to make out words, in a strange language. Soft at first, but it grew louder and louder, into a chant almost.

*Muug hud uh dra.....muug hud uh dra......lekrid nymos dulla pyronifus*

Opening his mouth, a stream of fire shot out. It quickly took the image of a cobra. Wrapping around the tree, it instantly set the lush green leaves and healthy brances ablaze. Turning back to face Sasha Malice smiled.

*The good thing about this is, it takes up less force energy, depending on what you do. If your interested, TSO does have catacombs under the palace with tons of old books on this stuff. I found it years ago when i first came here. And ever since i've been studying the art*

SashaKovalev
Nov 20th, 2002, 02:40:20 PM
The touch on his shoulder was light, almost fatherly.

It's ok if you want to rest first...before we go on to something else. your well being is just as important as your training. You must learn to balance the two. But if you insist then fine, let us continue

Yes, his well being was something he forgot at times. He ran himself ragged on occasion, and when it was over, would crash in his room for days at a time, catching up. He was working to find a better balance, but being young, it seemed there was so much to do, and so little time. Rest could wait.

He nodded, as if to say that yes, he did insist.

As the master moved away from him, he turned back, as if something had struck him suddenly.

You ever thought of learning sith sorcery? If so, you could a whole lot more with the elements. Here let me show you what i mean

Sasha knew sith sorcery existed, but had been taught nothing of it. He had been taught only the skills of the force, of the darkside. The art of Sith sorcery was ancient, and he was more than willing to learn it. Afterall, if he was to be a true Sith, it would seem this was something he should know.

The stream of fire shot out of Malices mouth and took the force of a cobra was not expected.

Sasha’s jaw might have dropped a bit in surprise.

“How…..” was all he cold manage at the moment.

Malice Draclau
Nov 20th, 2002, 02:53:59 PM
Malice grinned at Sasha's surprised experesion. he had felt te same way when he first witnessed someone use sith sorcery.

*It's simple. It is the power the sith of old had. Before they even came into concact with what we know now as the force. It took me a nearly a year to learn this one, and it is one of the basic moves. None the less, i do catch alot of my enemies off guard with it. If ever you are ready to learn it, then seek me out. Until then let us move on. We shall try controlling the element of wind next*

Malice looked around him, gathern the force within him once more.

*The basics will be just like you had done with the fire, but instead of rubbing the particles together, You basically just want to bunch them up and move them around really fast. A slight breeze will build, but as you keep it up, strong gales of wind will start to form. Once you have done this i shall show you a neat trick that will catch your opponent off guard*

SashaKovalev
Nov 20th, 2002, 03:14:35 PM
He would seek him out for this. Without a doubt, he would. But for now, he did as the master suggested. They would move on to wind.

He understood what Malice was asking of him, what he needed to do in order to make the element work for him. It would only be a matter now, of finding the energy to concentrate.

This he did through meditation. For a moment he relaxed in silence, focusing deep within him to the source of his anger. From within, he could feel the strength that it gave him, and as the power of the dark side slowly built within him, he began to focus on the task at hand.

He was quick to learn, and talented, but even a knight who possessed the abilities he did was not perfect, and would not always get it as they wanted to on the first attempt.

Again, he closed his eyes, focusing on the task at hand, and setting all of his energy into channeling the force to do as he wished it to do. The gist of it, he was able to accomplish, as dead leaves along the ground rustled softly, and fluttered a short distance, as if a soft wind had just settled in.

But already, he was tired from the evening before, and the intensity it had taken to create the fire.

His expression, as he opened his eyes once again made it clear that he was not happy with himself for the less than perfect display. He did not want a simple breeze, he wanted a lashing wind.

“I understand it, I can feel it beginning to happen….” He sighed and looked away, disgust with himself written on his features. He was hard on himself. Slowly he looked back to Maice.

“Will you show, me though, your trick…?” He asked

Malice Draclau
Nov 20th, 2002, 07:49:16 PM
Malice saw the look of displeasure on his face and shook his head.

*Do not be mad at yourself, i had already told you that you needed rest before trying to go further. Learning from this mistake, i'm sure you wont forget to rest first again*

Hearing the question asked him, Malice simply nodded his head yes.

*You might not be able to get this one on the first try, it takes a lot of mind maniuplation and mind control skills just to hold it together*

Closing his eyes, Malice opened himself up to the darkside even more. Bringing up past agressions, past anger, fueling is power. When he had gotten enough, and his mind was set, Malice the reached out with the force, feeling and touching the particles floating in the wind. Grasping them with the force, the sith willed it to do his bidding.

Within seconds a breeze picked up, blowing past the two. Seconds later, the breezes got stronger and stronger. In no time it turned to bursting gales of wind. Easily moving at 35-40 mph winds, Malice dug his feet into the ground to keep still. Willing the radical wind under his control, he began to center it infront of him, forming it into a single mass. The swhirling, twisting mass of wind could be seen blowing about in a tight ball.

Then, to Sasha's amazment, it started to take on a different form. the ball stretching out, getting longer. In minutes it started to look like a serpent. Which is exactly what Malice had planned for it to look like. Opening his eyes, helooked at the final product. A serpent made entirely out of wind, twisting and turning in the air, awaiting a command from it's master. Looking over at Sasha, Malice grinned, taking in a few deep breaths. Even a master like him can tire out from doing such tricks.

*This beast is made of nothing but the air we breath. Though used properly it canbe made into a deadly weapon. I have used this attack a couple of times in fights....and it had helped me greatly*

Glaring back at the wind serpent, Malice told it, using his mind to disperse it's self back into the four winds. It did as it was told, within the blink of an eye the wind beast was gone. Looking as though it had never even been there.

*Now i guess i need to rest up a bit. But first Sasha tell me, how have you been. I do not recall asking you that since you met me here*

He ended that last statement with a chuckle. Truth be told Malice may be as muchof a sith as they come.....but when he wanted he did and could show a compassionate side. Which also threw off his opponents at times.

SashaKovalev
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:48:21 AM
Do not be mad at yourself, i had already told you that you needed rest before trying to go further. Learning from this mistake, i'm sure you wont forget to rest first again

He heard the chiding tone, and nodded, humbled.

And then he watched the amazing display of command of the dark side by Malice. He hungered for this control, this power. One day, one day he would have it. Displays like this only increased his determination. If others could do it….if others could do it, he would, too.

When the wind had disappeared, Malice then turned to Sasha.

[I]Now i guess i need to rest up a bit. But first Sasha tell me, how have you been. I do not recall asking you that since you met me here[I]

At this, the young knight managed a small smile.

“Ive been ok.” He replied, his thoughts going to all that had passed. In particular, one recent episode with a jedi.

“Malice…have you ever…” He paused.

“What do you think of the jedi?” He asked instead.

Malice Draclau
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:50:30 PM
“Malice…have you ever…”

Malice's eyes perked up as Sasha began to say something but then stopped. Instead he heard another question come out of him.

“What do you think of the jedi?”

That was a rather touchey conversation to be on for him. Sur he hated all jedi, like any sith he vowed to kill every last one of them. And yet, years ago he had fallen in love, even married a jedi woman he thought he had loved. But she left him, turning him even more cold and evil then he thought he could ever be.

And now, when he felt he had finally gotten all the love out of his system, when he met Alera Starreyes. A jedi woman he instantly fell in love with. None of the other sith of this order knew about it....only one other sith knew but he wouldn't tell.

Looking up at Sasha, Malice let a grin slide across his troubled looking face.

*Why do you ask such a question....i feel how i should feel about the jedi*

SashaKovalev
Nov 21st, 2002, 02:01:09 PM
Why do you ask such a question....i feel how i should feel about the jedi

Sasha shifted the tiniest bit, this slight movement perhaps indicating that he was a little uncomfortable explaining exactly why.

“Well….” He paused, considering his words.

“Im asking because….” His fingers tapped idly on the ground beside him where he sat.

“Say you were in a situation where alone, you’d never win. But by teaming up with a jedi, you had a chance. Would you team up with the jedi?” He asked, his violet eyes expectant as he looked to Malice for his answer.

The Sith code called for the death of all jedi, and the young knight wondered if, like most things, there were unwritten exceptions to the rule.

Malice Draclau
Nov 21st, 2002, 02:21:34 PM
Malice eased up a bit as he found out the true intentions of Sasha's question. He even began to laugh at it.

*let me tell you a little secret of mine Sasha. When i had first joined the order.....there was this group called the Marzullos. Well, they killed a member of this order. And so, being the loyal one that i was....i pledged revenge against them*

Malice stopped for a moment. Still feeling relieved that Sasha hadent meant what he thought he had meant.

*I searched for them across the galaxy, ending up on naboo. There i saw quite a few Marzullos, fighting with a bunch of jedi. Blinded by rage, i ended up siding with the jedi, fighting against fellow sith. It was wrong yes, but i had my reasons for doing it*

Now, Malice had another question of his own to ask.

*Tell me, who was it you were fighting that made you join with a jedi?*

SashaKovalev
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:36:40 AM
Sasha listened to the tale, relieved to hear of another – a master, even, having done what he had done. His case wasn’t even so bad, he thought – he had not been fighting other sith.

Tell me, who was it you were fighting that made you join with a jedi?

The young Sith looked way for a moment, and then back to Malice.

“a man named Kittero. We were outnumbered.” He explained, giving the bare bones of the story, for there was still more he wanted to know.

“When it was over – after the battle….did you kill the jedi?” He asked.

“Or did you let him walk away?” The violet of his eyes was intense as he looked to Malice. He did not regret his decision to let the jedi live, but he knew it was not within the Sith code to have allowed something such as this. Death to all light was their goal….

Malice Draclau
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:50:33 PM
*I.....well you see...*

Malice was rather stumped to say the least. He had hoped it would never have come to that. Not many of the order new, save for his master Live Wire, and Lady Vader of course. But he figured he could trust Sasha as well.

*It's like this. Me and the jedi, we still lost. The fellow sith i faught against were strong to say the least. But something, at the time i felt a miracle happened. I ended saving a jedi woman.......the very woman i would come to marry*

He pasued for a moment. He knew this knwledge would very well shock Sasha. But even so, he had continue.

*Remember now, at the time I was a deciple, imperessionable still by other emtions instead of hate anger, pain, the usual dark emotions. We married......and even had a child. A little boy. But sadly it wasn't meant to be. She decided to leave me, because i wouldn't give up being a sith. And for that i vowed for the rest of my life i woud hunt her down and kill her*

Anger flared in his voice. The darkside began a slow rise within him. The very thought of the day she had left him brought back all the pain and hate he felt for her. You could even go so far a to say she killed him on that day.

*Also, many other's before me, other sith whom were of higher rank within the order had or was doing the same thing as I. So i was not alone in this evil deed.......anyways*

His expeessin quickly changed to the way it was before. Putting all these past memories behind him.

*I let the jedi live yes. After all, t was two jedi masters, a knigh, and litte old apprentice me. I would of had no chance if decided to kill them*

SashaKovalev
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:50:21 AM
He listened to the tale, surprised, but then...not so surprised. Afterall, some Sith, it seemed, managed to remain human. Though the dark side often stripped most of humanity from them, there were some who managed to cling to the last shreds.

He was one of those few. And this was where he battled with himself. A true Sith, would not have that last shred....would he?

But he respected Malice, considered him a great warrior...so then...was it possible?

He had learned his lesson about being friends with Jedi. Lady Vader had made it abundantly clear to him that he was not to have any association with them. He knew she would have had him kill the jedi he had fought beside. And so now, he struggled with his own personal code of honor and the code of the Sith.

Could they coexist? Would he be allowed small allowances here and there...?

Malice's story left him with many questions.

But he would ask only one right now.

"How did other Sith react to...to your relationship with the jedi?"

Malice Draclau
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:57:24 AM
Malice chuckled at the question. He remembered exactly how the others handled it.

*Well, seeing as how my former master at the time was oig through the same thing, she was on my side. The other's however were furious. I lost a whole lot of trust and respect from my fellow sith. For all i knew then, some of them probably wanted to see me die, along with the jedi woman i loved*

Thinking back to that time, Malice remember when he could still love, and share other feelings. Now thought he found it harder and harder to care. His human side......if one even still exsisted was not a side the other sith ever wantes to see again. And Malice made sure of that the day he and the jedi woman parted.

*But, it all passed when me and her divorced. That day the love, the human in me had died. All compassion i was ever able to show had vanished. From then on i vowed to never make the same mistake twice*

Malice then just stared at Sasha. A couple questions burning in his head as well. And now seemed like the perfect time to ask them.

*Why do you want to know all this Sasha? Your not seeing a jedi woman are you? Or talking with a jedi?*

*I hope not. For your sake at least. With TSO being split recently, things will get alot more strict around here. The others might not be as understanding as i have. They would not like it if they found out you were seeing jedis, and being friendly to them*

Malice didn't know if what he said was true, about Sasha sein jedis. But he figured he mght as well give him warning ahead of time.

SashaKovalev
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:53:31 AM
A slight smile came to his lips, and he shook his head.

"No, Im not seeing a jedi." Well, not exactly, he thought. He and Fel were still together - even though she was one of the few who had turned traitor to join Jeseth in his new adventure. Sasha still struggled with this, but he knew it was what Fel needed to do, and so he accepted it. He had no ties, no loyalties to that group - and there had never been a question about him leaving TSO. This was his home, and where he would always return to.

"No, its nothing like that." He replied, his tone of voice relaxed.

"I just asked because I teamed up with a jedi to escape. I think we both did it understanding that when it was over, we would be enemies again."

He shrugged.

"There were times along the way where I suppose I could have stabbed him in the back, but he and I have fought each other so many times that I didnt want to defeat him like that. There just didnt seem to be much honor in it. Yet...my understanding of the sith code would lead me to believe that is what I should have done."

"I just wanted the opinion of a master on the subject..."

Malice Draclau
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:55:44 AM
A smile came to Malice's face as well.

*Ah so that's it. This is all about the sith code. Your not in total agreement with it are you?*

Malice himselfha never based his life as a sith on the sith code. He basically went arund doing what he felt like doing. Though honor was different. Honor was important to many sith in a fight, especially to Malice.

*Do not worry about the code. It is good to remember it, but do not base your whole life on it. You do not see all the jedi following strictly to their code do you? All you need to know as a sith, is that we are enemies of the jedi, and anyone else of the goodside. As such, we need to kill them. Aside from that, i believe your life is whatever you want it to be, and whatever you want to do with it*

Malice found this conversation to be very interesting to sa the least. He had never had a conversaton like this beore.

SashaKovalev
Nov 24th, 2002, 03:56:11 PM
He seemed to take this in an process it for a few moments.

"I care little what the jedi do in terms of their code..." He stated not with any sort of aggression, but merely factually.

"You're right that Im not in complete agreement with the Sith code. Though, is it generally accepted among the masters here that the code is for guidance only, and not as the sole basis upon which to base your beliefs?"

His expression was thoughtful, sincerely wondering as he spoke.

"Would it not make us true Sith then, if we did not follow it?" He asked, his violet eyes questioning the elder Sith.

Malice Draclau
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:03:10 PM
With a simple shrug of his shoulder's, Malice looked at Sasha.

*I know not how the other master's here apply the sith code to their daily lives. I am only telling you how i apply it to mine*

His next question however made Malice think for a moment. He never really knew what a true sith was. Nor what it took to be called one.

*That Sasha, is a question for which you need to find the answer for. I cannot tell you what makes a true sith....nor how you become one. For i do not know that myself. Some of the other masters may claim they know......but never believe just one master*

Sitting down on the ground, Malice began to use the force and fool around with the grass. Making the blades of grass move about in the air, dancing almost. Silence went on for a few moments before an idea struck Malice. Looking up at Sasha, Malice had a maniacal grin slid across his face.

*Sasha, hows about me and you go on a trip. Pick whatever planet you want. Think of it as a journey, to find out what makes a sith a true sith. And if we so happen to run across the jedi, we can beat them to a bloody pulp.......just for fun*

SashaKovalev
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:09:00 AM
I know not how the other master's here apply the sith code to their daily lives. I am only telling you how i apply it to mine

This had prompted Sasha to ask his next question. Malice had paused for a moment before replying.

That Sasha, is a question for which you need to find the answer for. I cannot tell you what makes a true sith....nor how you become one. For i do not know that myself. Some of the other masters may claim they know......but never believe just one master

Slowly, he nodded, accepting this. He had known there was likely no easy answer to this question. He had continued to ponder it for a moment, half watching as Malice toyed with the force, making it do his bidding.

And then he had a suggestion.

Sasha, hows about me and you go on a trip. Pick whatever planet you want. Think of it as a journey, to find out what makes a sith a true sith. And if we so happen to run across the jedi, we can beat them to a bloody pulp.......just for fun

The young Sith looked to Malice at this, surprise briefly on his features. And then he grinned.

“I’d like that.” He replied. Sasha respected the Sith master, and knew there was much to be learned from him.

“Is there any planet you havent been to yet?” He asked. He knew this was likely, for there were so very many out there, but more his question was meant to ask if there was one in particular that Malice had been wanting to visit.

Malice Draclau
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:34:36 AM
Malice thought for a moment. Thinking back to all the places he had gone. After a bit, one place stuck out like a thorn.

*Bespin.....always wanted to visit cloud city*

Was his answer. The famous floating city of Bespin, a city in which Malice had never gotten the chance to see. Truth be told he always had a reason for where he went, and he never had a reason to go to Cloud city.......until now.

*Ever been there?*

Was his question to Sasha. Malice dropped the blades of grass, standing and stretching he motioned for Sasha to head back to the palace to get ready.

SashaKovalev
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:57:57 PM
Bespin.....always wanted to visit cloud city

Sasha’s face lit up. In all the travelling he had done recently, he had not yet been to Bespin. He'd’heard much of the famous Cloud City – there was a variation of sabaac named after it, a rather expensive port wine that he’d never had, and rumors of beautiful hotels. It was located just off the Corellian trade route.

Ever been there?

The young knight stood with Malice, shaking his head.

“No, I cant say that I have…” He replied, a grin making its way to his face.

“When do you want to leave?” He asked as they began to head back toward the palance, Sasha falling into step with the Sith master.

Malice Draclau
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:52:59 PM
Again a simple shrug of the shoulder's was his answer.

*Whenever we are done getting our things*

Malice then stopped and looked at Sasha.

*Ok how about this......meet me in the hanger bay in 2 hours. We can either take my shuttle, or a ship of your choice. So until then i'll see you in two hours*

With that Malice continued ahead. Walking faster then he did before. His room was towards the top of the palace. A section restricted to only a few.

SashaKovalev
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:14:14 PM
The hangar bay in two hours.

Sasha nodded, that was plenty of time to do the few things he needed to do. He had two apprentices around the castle at the moment. He would send a quick message to them to let them know he would be out of town, and how to reach him if they needed.

Aside from that, he had a quick report to write up for a committee he had been serving on. It was a committee that served to keep diplomatic relations with the citizens in the city of Coronet. He had taken an active interest in it since the trip there on which Inu had destroyed one of the local restaurants and terrorized its patrons.

He headed for his room on the third floor. He paused for a moment just outside, and then, just because, he opened the door across the hall. It had been Feliciana’s room. It was clear that she had known the training mission would be the last time she visited the castle, for she had taken most of her belongings with her.

He stared for a moment at the mostly empty room. An odd feeling came over him. He missed having her around. He loved her, yet hated her for having to do what she had done. And then he left, closing the door quietly behind him before he crossed the hall into his own quarters.

When he returned from this trip he would ask for permission to move to a higher floor. He was a knight now, and would be allowed the more spacious quarters. Perhaps Gouyen and Robi would move up to the next floor with him.

(ooc: You want to start a new thread in roleplaying for this…? Or want me to start it…?)

Malice Draclau
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:17:20 PM
OOC:Umm hows about you start it.....i trust you'll give it a nice title. Make it open to, so the jedi could post as well.

IC: A few minutes after Sasha had reached his room, Malice who was a few floors above him had just reached his. The masters of the order had quite large rooms, seperate room for bath and sleeping quarter, even a kitchen, with a mini bar should they ask for it. Though Malice had all this, his room still wasnt as good as the other's on the floors above him.

Stepping into the room, Malice headed for the walk in closet. Nearly everything he had hung up or put on shelves were white. His robes, cloaks, even regular clothing were white. Though Malice had a few pairs of black robes, and blue ones. Taking out a blue and white pair, Malice put them into a luggage bag. Next to put in was two books on sith sorcery, one he would give to Sasha, this book helped Malice with the basics of what he knows.

Figuring since he had two hours, he decided to hop into the shower. Not having apprentices or ties to anything else in the order or elsewhere, Malice often found himself alot of personal time.

SashaKovalev
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:15:47 PM
(ooc: *grins* Cool. I'll get to it tomorrow when Im feeling more creative)

Malice Draclau
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:05:15 AM
OOC: No probs. We can continue this there.