PDA

View Full Version : by my self

ra hath
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:35:18 AM
Early morning just befor sun rise ra hath sat alone against a tree .Outside the palase walls thinking about what he was going to do. What brought him here to this plase to the sith away from the jedi. The people how he thought he could trust with his life. but they trun there backs on him leting his brother on some strange planet alone .He thought of making them pay the ultimate prise but not yet. Frist he will lern the the ways of the sith. Grow more powerful in the force more powerful then any jedi .Haveing thought these thoughts. He looked up at the fadeing moon in wonder what will come next .Finaly he got up to start his final the strech toward the palace. Still in beep thought about the choices that he made .Should he have killed that viceroy in reveng for his brother is that what he would have wonted .Yes they were the right choices if the weren't he wouldn't have made them.Sunnedly he here foot steps behinde him

Malice Draclau
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:08:44 AM
A figure hidden under a white cloak appeared. He walked rght up to Ra Hath, his dark blue eyes gazing into the mans eyes. His voice was low and menacing. He too was on his way towards the palace.

*What is it you seek from them.....from those that dwell within the palace up ahead?*

ra hath
Nov 20th, 2002, 03:08:58 PM
He looked into the names blue eyes .I need them to help my get what is mine from the jedi.reveng

Malice Draclau
Nov 20th, 2002, 07:29:04 PM
*Revenge.....against the jedi you say? a noble cause for the darkside*

Pulling back his hood, Malice reveal his face. His waist length white hair falling over hs shoulder's.

*But what will happen when we give you the power you need and you get your revenge, will you then leave the order? for you must know that joining this order means joining for life. Once in, you must dedicate you very soul into serving for the glory of the sith order. Do you understand?*

ra hath
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:04:09 AM
After ra herd these words he puased for a beirf moment.Then took the hood back to reveal his scared face and short black hair. Yes I understand fully.Once I am part of the sith I am that forever.I am willing to do what it takes to become a sith . I will dedicate my entire being to the dark side if the sith teach me how!

Malice Draclau
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:54:43 PM
Malice nodded at his words.

*Commendable words stanger. You will be accepted into this order.......now, choose your master*

A droidame up with a holo screen on. Showing all available masters.

Masters
Lady Vader
Dark Lord Dyzm
Darth Dark Cloak
Malice Draclau
Athena Lady Darkness

Knights
Sasha Kovalev
Gouyen Chee

ra hath
Nov 25th, 2002, 12:42:17 PM
Ra took a momnet and looked over his option .A few seconds later he respond . Master Malice Draclau will you do me the great honor of being my sith master.

Malice Draclau
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:12:26 AM
Malice stared at Ra, studying him for a moment.

If that is your final decision, then follow me. But know here an now that i am not an easy master. You will be put into long hours of training, even days should i say so. And i do not take failure kindly*

With that said, Malice began walking towards the training grounds. Not bothering to see if Ra was keeping up with him. Should the new apprentice get lost, Malice would be able to find him through he force. A master and their apprentice had a sort of special bond. Anywhere one of them was, the othe would be able to feel them out because of this bond.

OOC: Check the training grounds, your thread will be waiting.