PDA

View Full Version : I found an AOTC DVD Easter Egg

Darth Viscera
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:04:49 AM
I've found a 2m24s hidden outtakes video on the DVD. It's in Title 7, Program Chain 2, Angle 1. On the DVD the file is titled "VTS_07_1.VOB". ATM I have absolutely no idea how to access it from the DVD's menus (the PAD is never activated, so there's no opportunity to enter in "1138"), but I do have one clue: 1 still from the THX video test is in VTS_07_1.VOB, right before it transitions to the outtakes reel. This probably means that you do something at that THX video test (the specific one is the 3rd or 2nd to the last, just before the 44 second video/audio sample) to access it.

You can copy Title 7, Program Chain 2, Angle 1 to your hard drive using Smartripper or Vstrip, then watch it from there.

P.S.-There's one outtake where you have a view up Natalie's dress. Well, sorta. It's not as raunchy as it sounds when I put it to text, I'm sure.

EDIT~And I've just sent theforce.net an email about this.

EDIT~Nevermind, TF.N already said something about it a while ago. http://www.theforce.net/episode2/ delete this thread if it needs deleting.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 15th, 2002, 02:46:47 PM
A lot of us doesn't visit TFN because its a mess. When I get it, I'll bug you about this. I r curious.

Master Yoghurt
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:48:49 AM
Hmmm.. I have some trouble accessing that reel.

Taylor Millard
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:54:34 AM
btw for those who're non-tech...how do we find it?

Jinn Fizz
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:09:12 AM
On my DVD player, what I had to do was go into the movie itself, then press the INFO button. That brings up a bar across the top with information on title, chapter, camera angles, etc etc etc. I just press "3" to tell the player to play title 3, and up comes the gag reel.

Watch it, and you'll see that Hayden Christensen is a major klutz. :lol

Oriadin
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:14:57 PM
On mine, on the movie disk, you go to where you set up the languages and whatever else. Then you enter "11" and press ok. The THX symbol is highlighted. You then press "3" and ok, then "8" and ok and it begins.

Darth Viscera
Nov 18th, 2002, 04:19:36 PM
Go to doom9.net, and download smartripper.

Put the DVD in your DVD-ROM drive.

Go to Title 7, Program Chain 2, Angle 1 and copy it to your hard drive.

Open up the vob files in PowerDVD or any other DVD player software.