PDA

View Full Version : Sith? Sure, I'm all for it.

Rast
Nov 15th, 2002, 12:21:18 AM
Rast leans in the doorway of the Sith Order, lazily scratching his head and yawning. It was a long drive here on his speeder bike, and to be honest, he just wanted to go to sleep until noon. But he has to take care of business first.

"Is someone here or what?"

Videl
Nov 15th, 2002, 12:24:04 AM
Videl's brown eyes glittered in the dim light as she stepped out from the shadows.

"There's people here, what do you want, young one?"

Rast
Nov 15th, 2002, 12:26:48 AM
"What everyone else who walks through these doors wants, I wanna join your Sith Order."

He raises a brow as she steps into the light. She don't look half-bad, but he knows better than to try and pick up a Sith Master.

"My name is Rast. And you...?" he asks, offering a hand to shake.

Videl
Nov 15th, 2002, 12:31:30 AM
Videl looked briefly at the hand but didn't shake, that was a good way to lose a hand in some places.

"Videl, but that isn't important as of now..."

She walked around him for a moment, assessing his force level.

"And what made you come to this decision?"

Rast
Nov 15th, 2002, 02:14:51 PM
Rast raises a brow as she ignores his hand, and instead begins to circle him, sizing him up.

"You've seen the Jedi. The cowards, I've heard rumors that when they were attacked, only Padawans came to the defense of their Order...but when a minor mission to restore a village arose, masters rose in droves to the task. I want no part of a group of weaklings, power suits me better."

Videl
Nov 15th, 2002, 02:51:02 PM
"Hmm, and you think we can give you power huh?"

Her wolf sneezed from the shadows and her panther bopped him for being a smart***.

"Interesting, well if you wish to learn, I can teach you..."

Rast
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:27:42 PM
"I don't think, ma'am, I KNOW. I've seen and heard of the power of Sith, how they wreak havoc against the pitiful, powerless Jedi. If you would be willing to teach me, I would appreciate it, Videl."

Videl
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:30:06 PM
"Hmm, as you wish, but be forwarned that I'm not a nice master.."

She smirked wryly, her apprentices often got rough training but it made them stronger for it.

Rast
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:31:24 PM
"Sith shouldn't show mercy, not even to their own people. Mercy makes for weak men."

Videl
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:33:34 PM
"That it does so I show no mercy to most....nor do my pets."

Shiji brushed up against her leg while Kuroi poked her hand with his muzzle.

Rast
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:42:23 PM
Rast looks to the animals, then back at Videl.

"As it should be."