PDA

View Full Version : Stepping Up To The Plate

Xandra Etanial
Nov 14th, 2002, 08:26:57 PM
Xandra stepped back into the recruitment area, she had been here once with her father, though in her opinion nothing had come of it.

"I wish to be trained," was all she said, and nothing else.

Malice Draclau
Nov 15th, 2002, 01:07:13 AM
*Why here?*

A voice replied back. Stepping out of the shadows, a man hidden under white robes walked up to her. His dark blue eyes glowed, staring into her eyes.

*What makes you choose this order to be trained at?*

Xandra Etanial
Nov 15th, 2002, 06:33:46 PM
"One reason," Xandra replied, not allowing herself to be intimidated by the man, though she proably had good reason to be, "Would be beacuse it is the only Order around."

Her eyes locked with the older Sith before she spoke again, "For another, I feel drawn to this place. Though I would be the last to be able to explain why."

Malice Draclau
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:38:26 PM
Malice grinned at her answer. In a low whisper he spoke to her.

*And just what makes you think we are the only order? There are other's out there, other's who wish to remain unheard of and unseen. It takes great skill and patience to seek them out*

Malice stopped talking, walking a circle around the girl before stopping infront of her once again.

*never mind that. Why do you think e shoul let you in and become one with The Sith Order? What do you have that would benefit us?*

This sort of interrogation happened with all recruits. Master's had different ways of questioning possble members. Some, even faught the strangers, decidig on that fight alone if they have what it took. Malice preffered asking questions.

Xandra Etanial
Nov 16th, 2002, 07:05:36 PM
"That depends on what you are looking for," Xandra replied. "Loyalty, strength, dicipline, honor, diffrent Masters expect diffrent things." Her tone wasn't disrespectful, nor did she intend to come across with arrogance.

"Every new diciple brings a diffrent gift, weither it be a new perspective or a special fighting ability. What do you expect me to bring to the Order that you may find acceptable?"

Malice Draclau
Nov 17th, 2002, 03:21:13 AM
Malice just stood their, not saying anything. His dark blue eyes gazing right into her soul.

*You tell me. What is it you posses in your power or wisdom, that would help the order*

The sith master waited her answer.

Xandra Etanial
Nov 17th, 2002, 07:41:49 PM
"All I have to offer are my unrefined skills that one has to aquire in the lower levels or lose their life," Xandra replied. "Though I am willing to learn anything and everything a master here has to teach me."

Malice Draclau
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:20:42 PM
Malice walked right up to her, his hand around her throat but not choking her.

*And should you be let in, would you swear your life, your very soul to serve this order?*

Xandra Etanial
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:38:58 PM
Xandra didn't flinch, even though she knew he could end her life at any momment, reason to or not. Instead she looked straight into his eyes.

"My life and soul belong to the Order here," she replied, no hint of question in her voice

Malice Draclau
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:48:41 PM
Malice stood there, with his hand around her neck for a moment longer. Then letting go, he turned and walked away. After stopping a few feet ahead from her, he turned and faced her once again.

*Then welcome to the order. You may choose whom is to train you. Here is a list of those available*

A droid strolls up and bleeps a few things. a holo screen comes to life from his head. On it, shows the names of masters and knights who are capable to train her.

OOC: Now remember, i have recently come back, so i do not know all of who here is able to train.

Masters
Lady Vader
Dark lord Dyzm
DarthDarkCloak
Malice Draclau

Knights
Sasha Kovalev

If i did miss anyone then forgive me lol.

Xandra Etanial
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:12:23 PM
Xandra nodded and looked at the list before looking back at Malice. "I would like to request Lady Vader to be my Master," she replied after a momment.

Malice Draclau
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:19:10 AM
With a nod of his head, Malice turned and started walking out of the chambers.

*Wait here. She will come for you*

With that Malice was gone. Leaving Xandra alone in the chambers. Or was she?

SashaKovalev
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:34:19 PM
Sasha stood in the shadows. He had come upon feeling the familiar presence. One he had chosen not to forget. One he had met some time ago back on the Saiatah High Roller. She had been seeking the Sith then, yet, had refused the offer he had made to her. Now, she had come to the palace, and requested Lady Vader as her master.

He smiled slightly at this.

Lady Vader had been his master. Was now his mentor, and he respected her beyond limits.

He could feel her presence nearby, moving closer to where it was that he stood. He knew her well enough to know that she would choose to make herself known in due time. When she chose to. Until then, he reached out through the force to her, relaying to her the story of his first meeting with this woman who now sought entrance into the order.

(ooc: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23133 )

As he waited, he sought ways to amuse himself.. With a gentle nudge through the force, he spoke in Xandra’s mind.

“So you’ve finally come…” The voice was familiar, and perhaps she would recall. It was neither friendly nor was it agressive, it was merely a statement. A gentle reminder that the galaxy, at times, could be a very small place.

Xandra Etanial
Nov 26th, 2002, 02:32:36 PM
My time wasn't ready then, Xandra replied back, hearing the voice in her head. Untrained as she was she couldn't send it through the Force, but the thought rattled through her head. What happens now only the Force knows.

SashaKovalev
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:33:08 PM
He nodded to himself. It was fine that she hadnt been ready then, and perhaps he even found respect for her in the fact that she had been smart enough to wait until she was ready.

What happens now only the Force knows

The force, he thought, and Lady Vader.

He finally stepped from the shadows. He didnt look all that different, though there was perhaps a more serious air about him, and darkness hung about him like a cloak.

"What is so different now that makes the timing right?" He asked. His question indicated that he had read her mind, or she had, perhaps in her natural skill, been able to communicate this to him. It was not with malice that he asked, but with sincerity.

Xandra Etanial
Nov 26th, 2002, 07:16:42 PM
"I'm not sure," Xandra replied. "It's not something I really think I know how to explain."

She turned and looked at Sasha, she remembered his face, and with that came the memmory of the encounter they had had a while ago. One of the more... interesting... encounters she had gone through in her life to this point.

"Do I get to go through another grilling?" she asked, her voice held no emotion. It wasn't impacient, mearly curious as to if she was to be questioned constantly again of if this was another test.

SashaKovalev
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:46:47 AM
Do I get to go through another grilling?

A faint smile reached the corners of his lips and his violet eyes merely stared at her for a moment.

“No….” He answered, slowly shaking his head. “Not from me, at least.”

He walked down the stairs to where she stood.

“I actually came to welcome you.” His voice was close to lacking in emotion, matching the tone she had used with him. He did not hold a grudge against her for their last meeting, rather, he had been waiting for her to come, knowing that when she did, and her training began, that she would excel.

He did not doubt her abilities. He didn’t care for the lack of respect that she seemed to have for him, but most Sith women, he had learned were like this. Much as he might have carried a chip on his shoulder, they too, did the same. There were a few who were different, and for them, he had great respect. They didn’t display their abilities or try to gain power or control by wearing it with an attitude on their sleeve. They instead earned it through other ways. His mentor, Lady Vader, managed to gain respect before she even entered the room, the power she was capable of wielding walking always just a few steps ahead of her, and his sister in the order, Gouyen Chee, a warrior in her own right.

Xandra Etanial
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:27:32 PM
"Oh?" Xandra replied, a bit of surprise in her voice. "I would think you would be wanting to rip my head off after our last encounter. I wasn't the most respectful person at that time."

Why do I have the feeling he's not telling me something, she thought to herself. Or that he has something planned... is this another test?

Lady Vader
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:19:17 AM
Perhaps not then, but now you will show respect.

*LV stepped out of one of the many hallways that branched out from the round room where those that wished to join the order were brought into from the front door. She'd received a message from Malice, indicating that there had been a new one that had requested her presence. Her purplish-black cloak hung over her shoulders, covering all save her neck and head. She continued speaking with Xandra.*

Those things done in the past were done when you were not a part of this Order, but now that you are, all is forgotten. Once you are a part of this Order you become a part of it's family, and are treated as such.

*She gestured towards Sasha.*

If Sasha held a grudge before, he can not now. You are his sister in this Order, as he is your brother. And you will both co-exists.

Of course, should you fall into ill-favor with the Order, the family-standings could change.

*She folded her arms under her cloak.*

And, now, to the matter at hand. You requested my presence, did you not?

Xandra Etanial
Nov 29th, 2002, 12:10:36 AM
"I requested that you would train me, Master Lady Vader," Xandra replied, bowing slightly to the older Sith in respect.

Things seemed like they would get interesting from here on. Xandra couldn't tell how, only that they would.

SashaKovalev
Dec 1st, 2002, 05:08:16 PM
As lAdy Vader appeared, Sasha stepped back perhaps a step or two from where he had been standing. As Lady Vader motioned to him, stating that he was not permitted to hold a grudge, he thought briefly of Gouyen, and how far their relationship had come since he had realized she was his sister in the order.

As Xandra and Lady Vader conversed, he watched, for a brief moment, remembering what it was like to be an apprentice. Much had been on his mind lately, and soon he would return to his master to speak with her of the things that had been troubling him.

His violet eyes flickered to the floor, and then, silently, he turned to leave the two of them to converse - master and apprentice.

Lady Vader
Dec 2nd, 2002, 08:36:46 PM
Very well. I shall take you as my Apprentice.

I am currently training a few others, but they have gone off on travel.

So that leaves me free to train you.

*She getsured towards Xandra to follow her.*

Come, let us find you some accomodations in the living area of the Palace.

Xandra Etanial
Dec 5th, 2002, 08:53:10 PM
"As you wish, Master," Xandra replied and began following her new Master.

Lady Vader
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:12:54 PM
OOC: You can also interact with some of the other members here.

If you wanna start a training thread in the training grounds, go ahead and PM me the link.

I get kinda busy and being busy means I can't sift through RPs. Direct links help me a lot. :)