PDA

View Full Version : Old Friend or New Stranger

Kat Kariena
Nov 14th, 2002, 08:12:24 PM
Kat stepped into the bar and grill for the first time since she had met her old friend, Michael Cline in here. She glanced around and hid her presence, a hood over her face to keep her features hidden, though if any of her old friends were lurking about it wouldn't take much to figure out who she was.

Stepping away from the door way to a dark corner, where she usualy went before she had vanished, she watched from there. A wave of guilt had washed over her as she sat and looked around. All she had given up, everything that had happend. Part of her reason for showing here was to find a few old friends... hopefully to find some stability to the mind inside her fighting to take over what little remained of her sanity.

Nash Stolar
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:41:57 PM
Nash was sitting at a table close to one of the old walls of the bar, the hood to his black cloak pulled down as far as it would go over his face in a weak attempt to lay low, his recent actions were not the thing a jedi would be fond of. Though he would have stayed somewhere else this bar always drew him back.. He keeped focused on his drink, looking up every now and again at the new people to come in then looking back down with a lack of intrest.. Someone else walked in and he looked up.

"......!?"

Nash had caught the force sent right before she had hid it. He smirked as he rememberd it.. He stood up and walked slowly to the table where she sat down. He stopped not to far from the table but far enough to be safe, time had wierd effects on people, he didn't know what to expect yet.

"Its been awhile,"

He said aloud, he was sure she heard him.

"...Kat."

Kat Kariena
Nov 17th, 2002, 07:49:23 PM
Kat blinked at the man, then took a momment to look at him carefully. "Dragon? Nash? Whatever name you go by now?" she asked quietly, half surprised.

"What have you been up to since I dissapeared?"

Nash Stolar
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:15:38 PM
He raised his head slighty as she guessed at his name.. Had it really been that long.. Sighing he leveled himself.

"Its Nash, I haven't been called Dragon since I was knighted so long ago."

He still keeped his distance, Still looking over one of the very few people that he cared enough to remember after they had disappeared.

"And what have I done..." He laughed quietly thinking to himself. "Nothing you would be proud of, I'm sure... But what about you? Where did you run off to this time around?"

Alpha
Nov 17th, 2002, 09:31:10 PM
Satine sips his drink, his wings folded around him, when a familiar presence hits him. He looks up, and then turns his head, his silver ponytail whipping around.

"Kat?"

Getting up, Satine takes his steaming cup of klah with him, and stands beside the table.

"Hiya Kat...Uh, mind if I sit here?" The Jedi Mastre asks, wary, for the last time they had parted he had said some things he regretted...

He notices Nash sitting there also.

"Hello Nash. how's it been?"

Kat Kariena
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:02:23 PM
"Let's just say I needed time to think..." Kat replied. "And you'd be surprised, I've done nothing to be proud of since I dissapeared, much has changed during that time."

"Yes... you can join us, Alpha..." She smiled slightly, "I'm sorry about our last encounter. I hope you'll forgive me...?

Nash Stolar
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:50:13 PM
Nash laughed half-heartily and nodded..

"Yes.. alot has changed.."

Nash turned to see who spoke to him.. when he did he swallowed a growl that was growing in his throat and just nodded to satine, acknowledging his pressence and nothing more.

Alpha
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:27:28 AM
"I was afraid you wouldn't forgive me." Satine says, giving a matching smile in return. He notices the cold greeting he got from Nash, and masks a frown.

"So, how are you Kat?"

Kat Kariena
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:28:46 PM
Kat blinked at Nash's responce to Satine and shook her head. To much has changed, she thought before she spoke again. "I'm alive," she replied. "How have things been with the Jedi?"

Alpha
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:15:11 PM
"Pretty good. though they must be getting desperate. I'm a Mastre now..." Satine says, giving a tired, yet amused, shrug. "I was quite happy as a Warrior Knight..." he says with a chuckle.

Nash Stolar
Nov 20th, 2002, 06:13:18 PM
Nash sighed softly and down next to Kat, She seemed harmless.. But then again they had both not seen each other in a long time and as they started.. Alot has changed...

"...."

He keeped an eye on Kat, still unsure.

Kat Kariena
Nov 20th, 2002, 09:21:42 PM
"Congratulations, Satine," Kat replied, then looked at Nash and shook her head.

"Relax, Nash, I'm not going to hurt you," she said with a hint of laughter. "I'm not going to hurt anyone... I don't have a reason to."

Morgan Evanar
Nov 20th, 2002, 09:36:50 PM
Kat's face was hardend. Not physically rather in the way she held it. A sort of suspiscion at everyone and everything. She wasn't a girl anymore.

Nash, whom he also had not seen a long while.

Morgan got up from his shake, and graced the two of them with a sad smile.

"Its been a long time."

Kat Kariena
Nov 21st, 2002, 07:13:40 PM
"That it has, Morgan," Kat replied with a slight smile of her own.

A pang of guilt sweapt over her again as she spoke to people she had once concidered friends. Friends she had betrayed, or atleast in her mind she did. Quickly, as though it had never happened she scattered that guilt and locked it back into the darker regions of her heart hidden where no one could see.

"Been keeping out of trouble?"

Nash Stolar
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:35:18 PM
Nash did not know Morgan personally but he had his respect from back when he was a Jedi and still fairly did. Nash nodded to him when he approached the table and addressed them.

"Evanar."

Nash said a little to casual for someone who was no longer a Jedi.

Alpha
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:11:18 AM
Satine shoots Nash a sharp look, but doesn't say anything.

"Hiay Morg. how's it going?" he asks, giving a little smile.

Nash Stolar
Nov 24th, 2002, 10:08:54 PM
Nash returned the sharp look and smiled slighty, but made sure no-one else saw it.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:54:38 PM
"Not really Kat, its looking for me. Complicated and really not worth discussing." Morgan glanced down at his chrono, he would be late for that trade meeting.

"I have to get going, but if any of you need anything, let me know. Take care Kat."