PDA

View Full Version : Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground. (open - be creative!)

Dae Jinn
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:29:13 PM
<font size=1>ooc. this thread can be whatever you want it to be, a fight, character development, doesn't matter. Just looking for something interesting :)</font>
<center><font size=1>
Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground

Dead leaves and the dirty ground
when I know you're not around
shiny pops and soda pops
when I hear your lips make a sound

Thirty notes in the mailbox
will tell you that I'm coming home
and I think I'm gonna stick around
for a while so you're not alone

If you can hear a piano fall
you can hear me coming down the hall
if I could just hear your pretty voice
I don't think I need to see at all

Soft hair and a velvet tongue
I want to give you what you give to me
and every breath that is in your lungs
is a tiny little gift to me

I didn't feel so bad till the sun went down
then I come home
no one to wrap my arms around

Well any man with a microphone
can tell you what he loves the most
and you know why you love at all
if you're thinking of the holy ghost</center></font>

Daetana walked down the dark, deserted streets surrounding her home in the Coruscant Slums. Few people wandered around here alone. She wore her long Sith robes over her normal black outfit of leather pants and a crop top. Her single bladed orange saber rested on her hip. She rarely carried her katana anymore, no point really. She sighed, picking at her nails as she walked, humming softly. It was too quiet right now, she hated quiet.

She continued walking, heading who knows where, maybe another bar, maybe home. Didn't matter, she had nothing better to do than wander.

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:25:53 PM
Ekekiel Frost leans against a wall, having finished his rounds for the night. Like most nights, he was out looking for those who could use a bit of the Light. So many lost souls... so many searching for a way... but to help just one always makes it worth while. Sure, there are those who refuse to listen, refuse to believe that they need something outside themselves, but some people are just stubborn. He leans away from the wall, resting his left hand on his staff and prepares to head for home. Before he sets off, though, he sees a young woman in robes wandering along. He quickly moves along side her and tips his hat.

"Well, hello there ma'am. You look like you could use a little of the Light in your life. Mind if I tell you about it?"

Dae Jinn
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:32:42 PM
She raised an eyebrow."Pardon me.....?"

She looked the man over and gave a shrug. "If you can talk and walk, sure..."
They walked along at a slower pace, Dae still picking at her nails a bit and looking down. He mentioned the Light, and of course she thought of Jeran. She pushed that out of her mind and gave the stranger a warm smile.
"So, you're gonna tell me about the Light?"

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:55:58 PM
He smiles at the young woman, and begins speaking.

"Well, yes, I would like to. Have you ever experienced the joy of the Light? The true fullness of life that you can only gain in it? If not, you definately should. There's nothing on earth to compare to it."

Dae Jinn
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:01:33 PM
She sighed and looked back down. "Maybe once or twice. I dunno. Don't experience "the Light" much when you live the life of a Sith."

Dae smirked a little. "You some kinda preacher or something? A jedi maybe?"

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:10:09 PM
He tips his hat to her.

"I happen to be both, ma'am. And you should consider leaving the Dark and coming into the Light. I promise, you'll never regret it."

Dae Jinn
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:22:39 PM
"Ah, I see." She looked back down, her pace slowly. She stopped and looked at him, her face expressionless.

"I don't think I'll ever be leaving the Dark, sorry to say. It's not going to happen."

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:28:22 PM
His face drops a bit at the woman's declaration.

"Really? Well... why on earth not? It's so much better than the Dark."

Dae Jinn
Nov 15th, 2002, 12:03:56 AM
She shrugged. "Just can't. Simple as that. Sorry if I've wasted your time."

She started to walk away from the man, heading for home now.

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 16th, 2002, 01:16:14 PM
"Wait!"

He rushes after her, grabbing her shoulder to stop her from leaving.

"Don't rush off just yet, ma'am. Where are you off to?"

Dae Jinn
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:34:06 PM
"I'm going home..."
She shrugged his arm off and started walking again.

Mr Dust
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:04:56 AM
EDIT: Wrong char again...

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:06:02 AM
Ezekiel breathes deeply and concentrates, lacing his voice with the Force. When he speaks, his voice has an odd resonance to it, as if it is vibrating and reflecting off itself.

"I said wait..."

The Force enhanced words carry to the woman, in an attempt to compel her actions.

Dae Jinn
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:10:42 AM
Dae stopped. She shook her head, then turned to face the man.

"What the frell was that???" Her voice sounded just a little angry; she wasn't used to people using the Force on her in this way...

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:19:46 AM
"Just tryin' to get your attention is all, ma'am. I'd just rather you not leave all of a sudden like that..."

Dae Jinn
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:23:05 AM
A sneer crossed her lips, briefly. It was replaced with a sweet smile. She walked back, placing a finger on the his cheek, running a red fingernail down it. It left a thin gash as she traced his jaw-line.

"Well, my dear man, I suggest you leave. Suddenly."

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:26:23 AM
He steps back quickly, hand going to his cheek as he wipes away the blood. He turns to face her again, eyes narrowing.

"Well, that was downright mean of you. I can't say as I take kindly to that..."

He raps his staff on the ground, causing a thin, curved bar to spring out from the top of it. A hum is heard as the plasma generator kicks in, powering up the scythe. A magnetic field holds the plasma in place, as well as covering the rest of the staff. He brings the staff down to both hands, readying himself for battle.

Dae Jinn
Nov 17th, 2002, 09:49:03 AM
Dae sighed.
"You wanna fight, fine. Let's go."

She slipped off her robes, tossing them aside. Unhooking her saber from her belt, she ignited it with a snap-hiss and got into a defensive postion.

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 17th, 2002, 06:08:40 PM
There's no sense in rushing straight into battle. One should probe for weaknesses, look for holes in the defensive armor, etc. Or, in Ezekiel's case, cause weakness. He speaks with the Force once more, offering suggestions to his opponent.

"Yer saber is heavy... very heavy. You're having trouble holding on to it... like it's just about to fall outta yer hands."

Dae Jinn
Nov 18th, 2002, 01:45:38 PM
More talking in her head. Her saber started to feel heavier and she snarled quietly.
"Stop that!" She slash out at him with her saber, the blade coming down towards his chest.

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:48:47 PM
He hops back, attempting to avoid the blow. However, the speed of the assault catches him off guard, and he receives a gash across his left pectoral. He gathers his voice and again attempts to affect the woman's mind.

"Yer having trouble hitting me... yer aim is off. Ya can't seem to make yer saber go where ya want it to..."

As he speaks, he arcs his scythe in at the woman, cutting in an upward diagonal path.

Dae Jinn
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:54:10 PM
Dae barely dodges his swing, then crouches down and sweeping at his feet with her leg. his voice sounded off in her head, again.

"STOP DOING THAT!"

She followed up her leg sweep with a stab of her saber, aimed for his head.

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:58:30 PM
He slams to the ground hard from the sweep, looking up just in time to see the saber tip coming for his head. He sweeps the weapon to the side, just barely missing his face. He can feel the heat of the blade next to him. He pivots his staff, using her saber as a fulcrum. Just as his staff hits her knees, he yells with the Force.

"FALL!"

Dae Jinn
Nov 19th, 2002, 02:06:17 PM
Dae fell. Flat on her face. She rose slowly to her feet, a growl rising in her throat.
"I thought I told you to stop that!"
She pushed him back with the Force, sending him slamming into a brick wall. She stalked slowly towards him, saber ready to strike.

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:53:36 PM
"OOFH!"

He gasps as the breath is knocked out of him. He bends over at the waist, trying to catch his breath. He's a bit dizzy from the blow, and has several abrasions from his contact with the rough wall. He stands and stares at the woman as she advances.

"Well, I don't wanna offend a "lady", now do I?"

He looks to the side, seeing a small brick laying on the ground. He commands the brick with his Force enhanced voice.

"Brick! Strike that woman!"

At his verbal command, the brick flings itself from the ground toward the woman in a straight line.

Dae Jinn
Nov 19th, 2002, 10:51:15 PM
Dae easily side-stepped the stone, still stalking slowly towards him. She lowered her saber, the blade hovering just above his throat. She grinned.
"Anymore rocks to be thrown at me?"

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:20:57 PM
"Why no ma'am. None at all. I do just have one thing to say, though..."

He concentrates hard, putting as much Force into his next command as possible. It will drain him for several moments, but it is necessary.

"STAND STILL!"

As soon as he finishes uttering these words, he slips around and under the blade. He lunges forward, planting an elbow in the woman's stomach, and moves forward. He turns and prepares for when she rises.

Dae Jinn
Nov 20th, 2002, 10:59:46 PM
Dae quickly hopped to her feet, and before he could re-act, her fist was in his face.
"I told you to STOP THAT!!!"

She swiped his feet out from under him, kneeling down and grabbing him by the hair, punching him hard in the face.

Ezekiel Frost
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:33:44 PM
Ezekiel is rocked by the furious onslauaght. He does not have the strength to use his Force persuasion, so he'll have to resort to physicality. He raises his arms weakly, using his elbows and staff to stave off the blows as best he can. He moves the arched blade of his scythe in to try to cut her leg.