PDA

View Full Version : Water Nymph: Simple and Clean [Open to Anyone]

Esuna
Nov 14th, 2002, 05:13:40 PM
OOC-Open to everyone, doesn't have to be a fight.

Utada Hikaru - "Simple and Clean"

When you walk away
You don't hear me say please
Oh baby, don't go
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go

You're giving me too many things
Lately you're all I need
You smiled at me and said,

Don't get me wrong I love you
But does that mean I have to meet your father?
When we are older you'll understand
What I meant when I said "No,
I don't think life is quite that simple"

When you walk away
Oh baby, don't go
It's hard to let it go

The daily things that keep us all busy
Are confusing me
That's when you came to me and said,

Wish I could prove I love you
But does that mean I have to walk on water?
When we are older you'll understand
It's enough when I say so
And maybe some things are that simple

When you walk away
Oh baby, don't go
It's hard to let it go

Hold me
Whatever lies beyond this morning
Is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before
-------

Esuna held her glaive with both of her hands, her blue and green gaze not leaving the cold ground. It was mid-day, the city wasn't really that crowded since 3/4 of the population was eating. Why wasn't she eating ? No money, obviously. She tilted her head from side to side, humming a song under her breath.

Where was she going ?

What was she doing ?

What was she thinking ?

Why was she doing this ?

She didn't know. The sun was up high in the sky. She felt like being outside. She stopped near a huge park and stepped on the green grass slowly. She smiled as she continued walking towards the center of the park and stopped when she figured no one was around. She sat down on her knees, putting her glaive down gently before laying down on the fresh green grass herself. She took a deep breath before exhaling, almost a sigh. She stretched her arms and looked up to the sky. The grass smell, it was nice. Suddendly, she felt like remembering him ...

Since she didn't know how to answer her previous questions.

Sanis Prent
Nov 14th, 2002, 06:02:17 PM
(The tramway across from the park was perfect vantage point to watch her from. I pressed my rangefinder up to my face, zooming in as she relaxed under the shade of the tree. She was beautiful. Too bad for her, cause it seemed her looks were getting her in trouble. At a distance of 450 meters, she was out of range of even my duronian blaster...not that firing from a crowded tram station would do at all. I'd have to get close.

Tucking away my rangefinder, I took the lift back down to the ground level, and hopped on my speeder. Taking a look in the park's direction, I went wide, approaching the west end of the park, which was terraced low, until it met with a small stream. Parking the speeder at the base of a stony walkway bridge, I worked my way up, until I could peer over the ridge into the clustered tree grove where she sat. 75 meters were better than 450. I could work with this range.)

Esuna
Nov 15th, 2002, 10:50:38 AM
Someone was coming towards her fast. Esuna blinked her blue and green eyes, sitting up immediately. She arched an eyebrow, turning her head around to see whose presence was watching her. She slowly sat up, careful not to dirty up her ivory clothes. She leaned down to take her glaive, running a hand through her light brown hair to put down a few locks of rebel hair.

"...." Still she felt someone watching her as she held her glaive close.

"Who's there ?"

Sanis Prent
Nov 15th, 2002, 10:41:37 PM
(No reply greeted the nymph. Only silence. The breeze returned, kicking up the tall grass at the stream's bank. Through the bending stalks of green, I slid my shell gun, unhinging the breech to slide two shells into the weapon. Gently closing the barrels, I took aim)

Esuna
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:35:50 AM
Esuna finally started to panic. She breathed heavily, trembling gently. She lifted her glaive and murmured a few words in another language and a large blue transparent circle with large symbols surrounding it. Her hair flowed softly as she repeated those words once more, then suddendly a giant beast formed in front of her. It was big, looked like a ferocious lion but was of a transparent porcelain color. It was obvious that it was made entirely out of the Force, but there something added to it that made it slightly more different.

She called the name of the beast and it turned around to face her. She ran her hand gently on its face and smiled, whispering a few words in its ear. It nodded and sniffed around, looking for the stranger she asked for it to seek out. If the stranger haven't figured it out yet, Esuna was an amateur Force "summoner", if they can actually put it like that. She was very weak physically, so she specialized only in the Force and its grand variety of forms.

Sanis Prent
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:26:04 AM
(It didn't take long to figure out that there was something else to this pretty face, as she summoned her apparition. I slid back beneath the embankment, tapping the microdeflector generator at my belt, and at the same time, I pulled my comm from my jacket pocket)

Marcus, this is Sanis. Bit of a problem...the mark is a Force user. I'm gonna need you to bring Roddy, down on this position.

Esuna
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:22:24 PM
The beast nodded at her and pointed at a direction. She tilted her head to the side, then the creature bent down, letting her climb onto his shoulder. She sat comfortable and pat beast on the head before it moved very quickly to the direction where it pointed, both of them silent. When they got near enough, she slid down her monster and approached the man, trying not to make any noise.

Suddendly, the stranger could feel Esuna behind him. She leaned down right over him, her head tilting to the side, the tips of her brown hair barely brushing against his shoulder. She studied his features silently, the creature right behind her.

"Why would Sir Marcus need to bring umm ... Roddy ? Is that it ?" She asked, confused.