PDA

View Full Version : Water Nymph: Come Into My World

Esuna
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:49:28 PM
Little footsteps could be heard in the long hall, on the white marble floor. A woman entered the Order, wearing a strange attire, holding an even stranger glaive. She tilted her head to the side, looking at the walls of the place with her blue and green eyes. No, the colors of her eyes weren't a mix, her right eye was green and her left, blue. She shyly ran her hand through her brown hair, biting on her lower lip.

"Hello ?" She called out, almost in a murmur.

Kirrto McKavity
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:03:34 PM
Kirrto had been wandering through the recruitment hall on his way back to his quarters, and as far as he knew it was empty.
Whistling idly to himself, with his mind on other things, he barely heard the timid call of "Hello?"

stopping in his tracks, he turned, and looked around the hall to see if anyone was there, and lo and behold! there was someone there, a young woman who didnt appear to be part of the Order, as far as he remembered.

he smiled at her, and changed direction, walking over to her.

"Hello, miss" he greeted her respectfully, "You need any help?"

Esuna
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:42:41 PM
"Hello." The woman closed her eyes, holding her glaive down and bowed her head with a slight smile.

"Yes. I'm looking for the person responsible for registration of new members here."

She looked at the man and smiled softly, opening her blue and green eyes again. She canted her head to the side, studying the man's features without especially showing it then nodded lightly, lifting her hand towards him for a shake.

"My name is Esuna."

Hunk
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:44:18 PM
He walked through the open hall, whistling a tune to himself. He was thinking of nothing in particular, enjoying a leasurely walk from the council room to Yoghurt's Bar and Grill, in a nearby building.

Oddly enough, the room, usually full of hopeful young men and women waiting to become jedi was empty save for two people, neither of whom Hunk recognized. Stopping in mid stride, he turned to the two.

"Ahoy there. Anything I can do for you folks?"

Esuna
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:41:26 AM
"I'm looking for the person responsible for registration of new members here." She repeated as she turned towards the other man.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:28:55 AM
"There is no responsible for that, whether or not you will be accepted will be determined at this instant..." A voice emerged from the shadows, as the Jedi Knight Lance Stormrider walked slowly out of the darkness from where he always walks out each time he greets a newcomer.

"I am Jedi Knight Lance Stormrider" He said with a light bow and nodded to each of his fellow Jedis in the room.

"Hello Hunk, it's been a while"

:: Lance's gaze shifted back towards Esuna.::

Kirrto McKavity
Nov 17th, 2002, 05:04:16 AM
Kirrto looked up and around, at the other Jedi who had appeared.

"Well" he said "I guess these two can help you more than I can."

He bowed low,

"See you when you get in, Esuna!" he called, cheerfully, jogging backwards, before sprinting away back into the halls.

Esuna
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:01:22 PM
Esuna tilted her head to the side as the first man left before her gaze fell on the man that came out of the darkness of the halls. She smiled slightly, studying his features with her green and blue eyes.

"Greetings. My name is Esuna."

Nov 17th, 2002, 02:44:05 PM
:: Lance smiled warmly at the young woman, he moved his arms behind his back putting his hand together.::

"Well tell me Esuna...what brings you to our order?"

Hunk
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:28:00 PM
"The force is strong in this one. If I'm not mistaken, she's here to begin the long, difficult journey to become a jedi."

Esuna
Nov 19th, 2002, 03:21:39 PM
Esuna didn't even need to answer, the second stranger already did. She slowly tilted her head to the side, just listening to the men conversing. About her, yes, but it seemed like it was without her.

Nov 20th, 2002, 05:29:41 AM
:: Lance closed his eyes and tried to sense her thoughts...he did indeed feel the force in her...and no sign of darkness.::

"I sense your heart is pure.....and as you confirmed...you have the will to join us..."

:: He paced around for a few seconds and finally stopped, his gaze then turned towards Hunk as he gave him a nod of the head.::

What do you think about this one Hunk? Shall we?

Esuna
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:20:08 PM
Silence. Esuna guessed they were speaking through the Force. She put her glaive in her back, still holding it, lacing her fingers together.

"I don't mean to be rude, but ..." She interrupted, almost discreetly. "What is the decision so far ?"

Hunk
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:06:59 PM
He shook his head, trying to shake the voice out. For some reason it always gave him the creeps when someone did that.

"Well, miss, to tell you the truth, that's not for me to decide. I'm not in charge here, I'm just an unofficial greeter. But, I will be sure to ask the council on your behalf."

"In the meantime," I'm sure Lance here will be more than happy to show you around. If you need a place to unwind, Yoghurt's Bar and Grill is always good for tasty food and interesting company."

With that, he left the others, making his way to the council chambers.

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:36:51 AM
Passing Hunk on my way in to the recruitment center, I gave him a wave, and continued on into the main room. "Greetings, I am Master Ryla Relvinian. I take it you are Esuna?"

Esuna
Nov 30th, 2002, 01:55:01 PM
Esuna bowed her head at the woman greeting her, almost immediately. She then nodded to the woman's question, smiling lightly.

"Yes. Greetings, Master Relvinian."

Ryla Relvinian
Dec 2nd, 2002, 03:45:44 AM
I took a moment to examine the girl that stood in front of me, bowing my head in greeting. As usual, I was quite a bit taller than her, and I was sure that with my hair drawn back into a low bun, I looked quite imposing. She had a unique Force presence, one that hinted at latent power, and I sensed an open curiosity mingled with the usual trepidation of a new recruit.

"Then I will be the first to extend a formal welcome to our order. I have requested to train you as my Padawan, but I must first be sure of your commitment. Know now that this is not an easy life. Many come into our ranks with good hearts, good minds, and strong abilities in the Force that still do not complete the journey to full Knighthood."

I paused a moment, hands folded in my charcoal grey robes, gathered in a silver filligree clasp at my collarbone. I sighed, and held her gaze.

"This is because they lack dedication. You may have talent, and you may have a good heart, but do you have the dedication to stay with this path you have chosen?"

Esuna
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:44:27 PM
"Just nodding my head and telling you that yes, I will dedicate my whole life to this path you are giving me can't be enough, Master Relvinian ..."

Esuna looked up to the tall woman with her green and blue eyes and smiled softly.

"I can only show you, over the time, day after day, until I die."

Ryla Relvinian
Dec 5th, 2002, 11:54:21 PM
With her response my face softended into a smile, glad that she responded with a cautious answer. "Indeed. That is a very wise statement, and I agree. It is only in action that we find true commitment. I welcome you to the order then, Padawan Esuna. There are a few things of intrest here at the order. If you are in need of lodgings, you may go to the Living Quarters (http://216.73.105.30/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=59), where rooms are available free of charge. There is also the Bar and Grill (http://216.73.105.30/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=65) where you can find food, drink, and interesting company at all hours of the day and night. The Avalon (http://216.73.105.30/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=56) is the location of the Jedi council, and can be visited if there is a problem you have. When you are ready, you can visit the training room (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25618) I have prepared for us."