PDA

View Full Version : A day out(Kwiet,Closed)

Ansatsu
Nov 13th, 2002, 07:50:55 PM
Ansatsu walked through the church halls. He was wearing his ninja cloak and his headband dangled behind his back. He thought about how hard it was to find this place. He walked into a small room where Kwiet was sleeping. He had met Kwiet in the Bar and Grill, and now he was thinking about adopting him. He really took a liking to the kid. He reminded him of himself when he was younger. He was so innocent and carefree, Ansatsu wanted it to stay that way. Ansatsu would raise him as his own child, and make sure that he would be okay. He smiled and removed his mask. He had already worked out with Abel that he could take him for the day. His hair fell behind him and he shook Kwiet, he was still sleeping. He saw Kwiet start to stir, "Good morning Kwiet. Do you remember me?" Ansatsu smiled again.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:01:56 PM
Kwiet rolled and ignored him. He was too sleepy, he didn't want to get up. He squeezed his little Jedi doll tighter and shut his eyes against the light from the window.

Ansatsu
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:06:04 PM
Ansatsu smiled, "Cute kid." He looked at the clock it was about 9:30. He would wait to see if Abel showed up. He smiled and looked around. A lot of jedi stuff. He launched a small plastic dart into his hand. It had nothing in it, and it was totally useless. He placed it on his shelf, "One more piece to your collection."

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:09:08 PM
Kwiet rolled over and stretched and yawned. He looked up at Ansatsu and started to kick the covers off of him.

"I gotta pee..."

Ansatsu
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:15:03 PM
He picked up Kwiet and carried him to the bathroom, "Do your buissness kid." He turned around and walked out closing the door behind him. He made Kwiets bed really quickly and placed the jedi doll on his pillow. He smiled and turned the lights in the room on.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:19:45 PM
Kwiet came out a few moments later, rubbing his hands on his shirt to dry them from where he'd washed them and climbed back on the bed.

"What now?"

Ansatsu
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:23:31 PM
Ansatsu smiled, "Well I was thinking maybe you could get dressed, and I could take you out for the whole day. Anywhere you want to go. What do you think Kwiet? A whole day of just you and me." He smiled and rubbed his hands through the kids mussed up hair. He turned to the window and looked outside.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:29:08 PM
Kwiet pulled his giant pajama shirt off and got his favorite clothes on.

"Let's go!"

Ansatsu
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:31:25 PM
Ansatsu looked down at Kwiet, "Sure thing." He laughed. He grabbed Kwiets hand, "Can't have you running off." He smiled and walked out of Kwiets room. He started to head for the opening from the church.

Abel Kannan
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:34:01 PM
"You leaving? Have fun today! I'll be waiting when you get back!"

Abel stood in the doorway fo Kwiet's room. "You all dressed? Good." Abel gave the boy a hug and shook Ansatsu's hand. "Have fun. Keep an eye on him or else he just might slip away from you. He's curious and more quiet than a Church mouse."

Abel gave Kiwet a pat on the head and went to find Grandpa Preacher.

Ansatsu
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:37:12 PM
Ansatsu smiled, "I will." He headed out the door and held Kwiet's hand loose enough for him to have flexibility, but not loose enough for him to get away. "Where you want to go first, Kwiet?"
He looked down at Kwiet.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:43:07 PM
Kwiet simply pointed. He didn't know where he wanted to go, but he'd find something.

Ansatsu
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:48:55 PM
Ansatsu walked over to a few stores. He looked down and all Kwiet kept doing was pointing. He looked down at Kwiet, "How about the candy shops first? Then we can go eat lunch and then go to some more shops. Okay?" He looked down at Kwiet and laughed. Ansatsu couldn't remember the last time he had eaten candy.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:06:09 PM
"Candy!"

Kwiet walked faster, tugging Ansatsu along behind him. He knew where the candy store was at, and he wanted to get there as fast as he could.

Ansatsu
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:30:50 PM
Ansatsu smiled and let Kwiet drag him around. He looked across the street and saw the store. He picked up Kwiet and told him, "Hold on." He smiled and jumped using the force to make it higher. He landed softly across on the other side. He let Kwiet down and walked into the store holding his hand. He looked in the candy store. "Wow, Kwiet! That is a lot of candy! You can have anything you want." He smiled and looked down at Kwiet. "Go ahead, choose what ya want."

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:38:25 PM
Kwiet fairly drooled and his eyes grew big. He ran down the aisles and collected his favorite candies. There were cookies too, and he took some of them. He ran back and held the chocolate out to Ansatsu.

"Can I have this? Please? Please?"

Ansatsu
Nov 14th, 2002, 08:00:07 PM
Ansatsu smiled, "Yes Kwiet just put them in a bag, and I will pay for it. After this we can go to lunch anywhere you want." He smiled and walked over to the counter. The bag of candy and cookies was sitting there.

The cashier spoke, "$46.50."

Ansatsu pulled his card out and handed it to him. He grabbed Kwiet's hand and walked outside, "Where do you wanna go for lunch little guy." He smiled and looked around.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:48:39 AM
"Hotdog place!"

Ansatsu
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:12:23 AM
Ansatsu walked on down to a place shaped like a hotdog. He thought it was a bit weird, but he went in anyway. He looked at the man behind the counter and ordered two hot dogs. One for Kwiet and one for him. "If your still hungry I can buy more if you ask." He walked over to the table and sat down with Kwiet. "Kwiet I have something very important to ask you. If you trust me enough, and you like Maia and I enough, then I would like you to come live with me at the Jedi Order. Maia and I would take care of you, and you would stay with me in my room. But if you don't want to or you want to think about it...then just take your time little guy. Well what do you think, or do you want to think about it."

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:02:32 PM
Kwiet took a big bite of his hot dog, chili and ketchup ringing his mouth. He looked to Ansatsu with big eyes as he said "Maia".

"The mommy?"

His little heart grew big with hope.

Ansatsu
Nov 17th, 2002, 02:15:26 PM
Ansatsu smiled, "Yes Kwiet the mommy. You would get to visit her whenever you want, and you could live with me at the order. So would you like that?" Ansatsu told Kwiet.

Kwiet Ideya
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:20:21 PM
Kwiet's eyes simply grew huge, and a big grin formed on his face. This was great! A mommy and a daddy!

"I wanna go tell Abel!"

Abel.

"What 'bout Abel?"

If he went to live there, would he still get to see Abel lots and lots and see Grampa Preacher?

Ansatsu
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:33:19 PM
Ansatsu thought, "Yes we could still go see Abel. You could go whenever you want. I would take you there or Maia would. So are you gonna come with me little guy?" He smiled. A son, this would be great.