PDA

View Full Version : A little breakfast. (Oishii)

Chii
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:06:14 PM
Chii came down from her room and glanced around. It was still early and very quiet in the bar. She walked over to a small table in the back and sat down.

When she had awoken that morning Oishii had already gone. She thought he would be eating but she didnt see him. Chii called a droid over and placed her order. Sitting back she closed her eyes and waited. A small smile on her face, as she remembered the night before.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:41:21 PM
Oishii entered the Bar after a morning of exercise. He saw Chii with her eyes closed sitting at a table. He snuck up behind her and whispered in her ear.

"Did my lady sleep well last night?"

He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and sat down at the other side of the table.

Chii
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:11:01 AM
Chii opened her eyes slowly and smiled at Oishii. She should have known he would be working out this early. "I guess I didnt get up early enough to go for a run with you. I slept very well Oishii as I always do when I'm next to you. How did you sleep my love?" They had stayed up late into the night talking and doing other things. She had a small pleased smile as she remembered.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:22:25 PM
Oishii chuckled softly. "I slept very well. I had you to keep me company."

Oishii stopped a droid and ordered a plate of scrambled eggs.

"If any part of those eggs is runny, there won;t be enough left of you to take to the scrap yard."

The droid gave an affirmative and went off to make sure the eggs were done to perfection.

Chii
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:26:18 PM
Chii laughed softly at her lovers words. "You and your perfect egg's. She pushed her food over to his side of the table. Getting up she moved in beside him. Her leg pressing firmly to his. "Here finish mine, I'm full. She said as she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:28:42 PM
Oishii ate the eggs in her plate, and then waited on his order to come. "Still hungry."

Oishii laughed and returned the kiss.

Chii
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:42:29 PM
"So what do you have planned for today Oishii?" She ran her fingers through his hair as he ate. "I thought maybe we cold go for a swim or something? If your not busy.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:51:52 PM
"I'm not busy at all. Let's go swimming. Right after breakfast."

The droid brought his food and Oishii ate it down quickly.

"Not runny. Good job." Oishii left the droid a larger tip than he usually did and pushed the plate away.

"Let's go swimming."

Chii
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:55:11 PM
Chii clapped her hands in delight. She had changed a lot in the short time she had been with Oishii. The worried eyes and the dark circles had faded. She was truly finding happiness. Something that had always eluded her.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 15th, 2002, 10:20:44 AM
Oishii had noticed a dramatic difference in Chii's posture and her attitude. Oishii liked it.

"So, know any good places for swimming?" he asked as they headed out the door.

Chii
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:40:21 AM
Chii jumped onto Oishii's back. Wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, and giggled. "I have no idea. I was hoping you knew a good place to take me to." She tickled his ear with her lips as she spoke.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 17th, 2002, 09:11:05 PM
Oishii moved away from her tickling and chuckled. "I think there is a lake out there in that great big forest somewhere."

Oishii began to run, and soon reached the forest. He watched the ground, making sure to step sliently, and kept his other senses open for signs of water.

Chii
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:18:10 AM
Chii held on for dear life. She could not believe how fast he moved caring another person. Soft giggles could be heard as she was jounced along. When he slowed she slid off of his back ad took his hand. He had an intent look on his face. "Oishii..." She called out his name. When he turned and looked at her she slipped into his arms. Her face tilted up to look at his.

"Kiss me..." She whispered.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:26:11 AM
Oishii grinned. "I thought you watne dto go swimming," he chuckled.

Oishii was never one to keep a woman waiting, and kissed her before she could respond.

"So, are we still going swimming or has there been a change of plans?"

Chii
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:32:00 AM
Chii ran her fingers over his cheek and chin. Her face lit by a grin. "We can still go swimming Oishii. I just wanted a kiss." She lifted up on her toes and kissed him again. She was breathless after she pulled away.

Suddenly she turned and took off running. "If you can catch me, I will kiss you even longer than that one." She called over her shoulder. She was very fast. Like a deer her feet carried her gracefully over and around fallen tree's.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:50:06 AM
Oishii felt a tingling excitement as he chased his girlfriend throught the forest. He stayed low to the ground, bounding over rocks, threading the needle between trees that were almost too close together. He'd catch her. Oishii moved away from her trail but was mindful of her direction.soon he came to a rocky, cliff-like area and kept low, looking out for Chii. He heard a rustling sounds and leapt off the cliff to tackle whatever it was that would soon appear.

Chii
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:58:14 AM
Chii darted around a corner. She stopped and did not hear anything. Perhaps he had lost her trail. She stood under a rocky edge. She controlled her breathing and muffled her giggles.

She began to walk slowly away when she was hit from above. She cried out in surprise. At first she did not know what had jumped on her. She turned to look and was horrified to see a huge beast growling in her face.

(ooc: thought I would put a twist in.):mneh

Oishii Sakana
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:03:37 AM
Oishii fell flat on his face. "You dodged me very well....but I'll get you yet." Oishii looked up and saw a squirrel.

"You're not her."

A scream sounded from farther down and Oishii ran to the source of the scream. "CHII!"

He drew his katana and stabbed at the beast that was threatening his girl. The beast jumped abck and growled. Oishii growled too.

"Face me, beast."

Chii
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:07:48 AM
Chii scrambled to her feet. Small cuts from the beats claws layered her shoulders. Her shirt was torn and in tatters. "Oishii be careful." She had left her Katana in there bedroom so she was of no help to Oishii.

Her eyes searched frantically for a weapon of some kind. The beast was massive and very aggressive. Her ribs hurt as she tried to catch her breath.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:16:31 AM
"You stay there!" Oishii bellowed. He kept his voice loud and frightening to try and scare the beast away. Oishii was glad he had entered the habit of always carrying his weapon.

The beast bared its teeth and leapt at Oishii with it's claws at the ready. Oishii stopped the claws with the flat of his blade and pushed the animal away, following shortly with a quick slash to its nose. The animal shrank back and growled.

Oishii's blue eyes were like ice. His entire being radiated a feeling of freezing cold.

Chii
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:24:05 AM
Chii did as she was told. She did not want to distract Oishii. She could do no good anyway. She eyed the beast warily, she knew Oishii could take it. Her worry was that he would be hurt.

She had let herself relax to much. She had never forgot her weapon before. Alex would be hurting her by now for such foolish behavior. Her eyes looked to Oishii, a new look of fear entered them. She was still very unsure as to what he might do. Alex to had been kind at first. She wondered if Oishii would be very upset for getting them into such a dire situation. Chii found herself wanting to run from not just the beast, but also from the man she had grown to love.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:30:55 AM
The beast feinted a swipe with it's claws. Oishii remained unfazed. With a loud yell, Oishii stabbed the beast between the eyes, an instant kill. Oishii removed the sword, cleaned it off on the animal's fur, and sheathed it again. When he turned around to check on Chii, his eyes were warm and friendly, and a loving smile graced his lips. He moved over to Chii and hugged her tightly.

"Are you ok? You poor thing. It was a bad idea to try to ambush you. I should have followed right behind. I'm sorry, my darling."

Chii
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:36:05 AM
Chii had doubted his kind eyes when he first approached her. Her eyes had darted away looking for escape. When he embraced her and his words washed over her. She sagged against him in relief. She had thought he would be angry and it had terrified her.

"I am sorry I forgot my Katana, Oishii, and that I almost got you hurt." She had buried her face in his chest, her words were muffled. She pressed herself closer to his body and shuddered against him.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:40:52 AM
Oishii gently patted her back. "Who cares that you forgot your katana? It's not your fault. None of this is your fault. As long as you are just fine, I could care less what you left at home or what kind of situation you put me in. I'll suffer anything to see you safe and happy."

Oishii kissed her cheek, then took off his shirt to give to her. "Put this on. It'll keep you covered."

Chii
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:45:45 AM
Chii looked into his kind eyes. She had never met a man like him. One who cared nothing for himself, one who showed her kindness no matter the situation. She knew she should not fear Oishii. It was a hard thing to let go of. She had been to hurt by so many.

Chii slipped the shirt he had offered her, over her head. "Do you still want to go swimming? Oishii Thank you for helping me." Her voice quavered slightly as she spoke.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:49:12 AM
Oishii helped her up and put her on his back again. "I sure do."

Oishii walked now, letting Chii's wounds have time to heal.

"Oh wait, I have some bacta patches here in my pocket. First aid kit, you know."

Oishii set Chii down and pulled up the back of her shirt, putting the bacta all over he shoulders to help heal the cuts.

"I bet by the time we get to the water, we won;t be able to tell you were hurt at all," he said tenderly, picking he rback up and continuing to walk.

Chii
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:55:01 AM
Chii stayed quiet as he took care of her. Her heart was caught in her throat by his kindness. Her eyes had slipped closed as his soft fingers moved over the scratches. She loved his touch. When he picked her up she put her arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

"Why are you so kind to me Oishii?" She finally found her voice to ask.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:00:51 AM
"Because I love you," he answered, kissing her forehead. Water could be heard coming from somewhere ahead and to the left of where the lovers were.

"We will soon be swimming!" he said softly, tickling her side.

Chii
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:04:10 AM
She nodded, a soft smile replacing her worried frown. "I love you to Oishii." She snuggled closer to him. "I should never doubt your intentions Oishii. I.... Well, I am just not used to kindness." She explained quietly.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 18th, 2002, 04:21:18 PM
"I will have to change that, not won;t I?" At last they reached the water. A pool had formed at the bottom of a small waterfall.

"This looks nice. I wonder if the water is cold." Oishii quickly shifted Chii in his hands so he could throw her and tossed her right into the water.

"Well, is it cold?" He asked, laughing and stripping down so he could join her

Chii
Nov 19th, 2002, 01:37:02 PM
Chii cried out as the icy water enveloped her. She came up sputtering. "It's not cold at all." She said through chattering teeth. "Come in waters fine. She began to remove her dress and toss it to the rock near by.

"Come keep me warm Oishii." She chuckled.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 19th, 2002, 01:53:49 PM
Oishii jumped in and came up shivering. "You little Liar." he laughed and swam over to her and held her close. "You shall be punished," he said playfully and tickled her sides

Chii
Nov 19th, 2002, 01:59:27 PM
Chii laughed and cuddled close to him. She shivered in his arms. "You deserved it Oishii. You threw me in remember." She whispered playfully. Her small teeth nibbled at his shoulder, and her hands lost themselves in his hair.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 20th, 2002, 09:30:28 AM
The sun was getting higher in the sky and the rays of sunshine peeked through the treetops and warmed the water.

"This is a nice day," he said

Oishii got chii under the amrs, holding her like a baby. Then he dunked her under the water abd brought her immediately back up again.

"I bet you can't dunk me under." That being said, Oishii began to backstroke towards the little waterfall.

Chii
Nov 21st, 2002, 12:28:49 PM
Chii chased after him. Her stroke long and powerful. She reached him in no time. She wore a coy smile. She leapt at him and placed her hands on his shoulders. He went under and was right back up. "So I dunked you. What's my prize?" She grinned and gave him a playful kiss.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:08:27 PM
"Your prize? There was a prize involved?" Oishii got a hand underneath Chii's knee and pulled upwards, making her flip over backward and under the water again. When she came up again, he pinned her arms and tickled her all over, making her squirm and churn up the water. "How's this for a prize?"

Chii
Nov 26th, 2002, 09:58:50 AM
"Well, I wanted a kiss, but I guess that will do." She stuck her lower lip out and laughed. Chii had never had much f a childhood, or even a true life of her own. Now with Oishii she was discovering how to have fun. She wrapped her arms around his neck. A soft smile on he face. "your so cute." Her soft whisper fell on his ears. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed back, pulling them both under water.

Oishii Sakana
Dec 1st, 2002, 06:23:38 PM
Oishii was under the water before he could reply.When he came up, he caught his breath and kissed her.

"And you are also very cute."

Chii
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:29:17 PM
Chii giggled at his reply. Her arms wrapped around him, this time without thought of doing something silly. She just wanted to be close to him, and to feel his body pressed to hers. She ran her cheek against his, her lips grazing the side of his mouth.

"I wish everything could be this sweet forever Oishii." She whispered into his ear.

Oishii Sakana
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:44:42 PM
"So do I."

Oishii held her close, feeling her body against his. He loved holding her close because when he did, she felt so fragile and beautiful. He wanted her safe. He wanted her to be happy. His heart postively ached whenever she cried.

Oishii took her to the gentle slope of the bank where they could lay down and still be in the water.

"Yasashii and I would lay down on the bank of ponds like this one. We would talk and talk about how nice it would be to take a girl out here at night. Have a small fire, lay out under the stars..."

Oishii gently laid Chii on the bank and splashed wateron her neck and shoulders and watched the water drops roll down her front.