PDA

View Full Version : Practice Fight with a Master

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:15:29 PM
Practice Fight with A Master... I want one. What other master is up for it?

I think I have gotten off track in the Star Wars themed RP. I want a practice fight so I might learn where Very Very Skilled ends, and God Mode Begains. I wish to flirt with this line. SO I need a fight with another TSO master who fights or RP's often. Knights will also work.

SashaKovalev
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:16:43 PM
Not sure if Sasha is what you're looking for, but I'm willing to let Dyzm kick his <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> a little. (Ill have him hang in there for a bit, but he is still a knight, so at some point I'll have Dyzm beat him)

It'll give him something to work on...*laughs* Something else to be angry about...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:59:01 PM
let me win? Ahhhhhhh, I want you to beg to stop! MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SashaKovalev
Nov 13th, 2002, 04:30:14 PM
*laughs* That wasnt exactly how I meant it. I just sayin' theres no way in hell this knight is beating a master anytime soon.

Malice Draclau
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:55:48 PM
Well Dyzm, how about you against me and Sasha. Or me if you want. I have never sparred with you nor faught with you since i first came to TSO. What a pity. Ohh and long time no see Sasha. Since i seemed to have missed it, congrats on the promotion.

SashaKovalev
Nov 14th, 2002, 10:09:21 AM
*grins* Hey Malice....you're right - it has been awhile. Thanks on the congrats. Good to have you around again....

Malice Draclau
Nov 15th, 2002, 01:10:20 AM
Yes, i'll be around a whole lot more now. So what do you say Dyzm, feel up to a two on one fight?