PDA

View Full Version : General stuff (Morg please read!)

Evil Hobgoblin
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:14:10 AM
Been hopping and bopping through a few threads around here and noticed a few points I wanted to respond to, but figured I'd save a bit of time by doing it all at once. Plus I wanted to get Morgan's attention.

Morg: Okay, dude, what's the skinny on the whole Morgan being hunted thing? If you want to keep it secret, you can PM me, but you did propose the idea and I do want to work it in somehow, because I like it.

On the off chance that you don't have anything thought out, feel free to post here and maybe we can throw ideas in.

Wei: (From the locked thread) I don't recall ever saying that a lightsaber would overheat. There are instances where lightsabers have blocked Force Lightning with no adverse effects in both the movies (AOTC) and in the Expanded Universe fiction which I'm aware of. Did you come up with the idea of "overheating", or did I actually goof on that score?

Lion and RPers who intend to play fleet characters: There's an idea I've been working on for awhile about a task force of ships intended as mobile operations bases for commando strike teams. If this sounds interesting to anyone, we can plan about getting it off the ground. If no one is interested, oh well. :)

Morgan Evanar
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:52:12 AM
I'll drop you a PM when I take my next break. I'm studying right now because I really need a job after December. =p

For fleet characters, please make new ones and don't use your current Jedi. You'd end up with impossible commitments IC.

Pierce Tondry
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:03:57 AM
Job? PFFT! Who needs a JOB?

Whenever ya get to it is cool, DJ Morggy-Morg. Have fun studying.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:14:40 AM
Oh, the thing about the lightsaber was my own conclusion. Sorry, my bad! Now I know.