PDA

View Full Version : Ceres Duvall - Sixth sense

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 12th, 2002, 11:53:45 AM
Within a small chamber in the academy, the Knight sat. His legs crossed, eyes closed in meditation, his mind stretched out as he sensed the presences of others passing by the open door of the room. Some would pause and peek in at the newly risen Council Members, whilst others carried on off to their own training. Today he was awaiting the arrival of his newest apprentice, and was eager to begin her lesson for the day.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 12th, 2002, 10:38:30 PM
Ceres walked through the hallways, watching the other faces of padawans, masters, and knights alike. She hadn't been there that long, so she only had met a few people so far. But she'd have time to do all of the formalities. Today would start her training, so she shouldn't have to worry about anything else at that moment.

She finally arrived to the room that Dasquian told her to meet her in, peeking in before entering.

Good afternoon. She said with a smile, wondering what she would learn today.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:26:30 PM
The Jedi Knight bowed formally, smiling all the while.

“Greetings, Ceres. Please, sit.”

One hand motioned out towards a small padded bench, paralleled by another exactly like it.

“I was hoping to begin your training with the exploration of telekinesis, though I know you have already delved somewhat into the Jedi arts and was curious as to whether you feel you have harnessed this enough for the moment to be able to learn something new.”

Ceres Duvall
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:53:44 PM
Ceres sat down where she was instructed to and nodded faintly.

Not very much, but I want to continue where my parents left off teaching me.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:26:46 AM
“Then I would like you to show me what you can do thus far.”

Dasquian slid backwards partially, pushing the lid off of the bench he was on just enough so that he could reach inside. He retrieved a bag and took out of a number of objects – a feather, a twig, a pebble, a large stone and a solid sphere of durasteel. Setting them down on the floor, he nodded to Ceres.

“Lift whichever you are able to.”

[OOC: I can’t apologize enough for how slowly your training has gone. :(]

Ceres Duvall
Dec 24th, 2002, 03:30:54 PM
Ceres nodded, hoping that she was not out of practice. After all, it had been over a decade that she was not training. Sure she had trained since her parent's death, but that was a time that, to put it shortly, she was not herself.

She concentrated into the force, imagining it flowing around the feather. At first nothing happened, but upon further concentration she managed to cause it to flutter upwards as though a gust of wind caught it.

OOC It's alright. I understand that you've been quite busy so no rush.:)

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 18th, 2003, 08:24:03 AM
Dasquian watched with a small smile. It was always good to train with those who had prior experience, as they were so much more confident when it came to practice exercises. Remaining silent, he watched and wondered whether Ceres would be able to manoeuvre any of the larger items.