PDA

View Full Version : Another visit

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Nov 12th, 2002, 11:47:06 AM
Jackson walked into the bar for only his second time in his new life he was not very good with the force since he had no master to teach him as of yet but he always had a Genetic ability to sense his Twin Brother. As he walked into the bar he sense and old presence as if his brother had been in the bar as of late.

Jackson feel to his knees as if gasping for air as felt his brothers Dark presence and the smell of smoke went into his nostrils. He remembered all of the evil deeds his bother did and force Jackson to be apart of or at least jacksons Host. The feeling slowly began to subside but the memories where still sticking in Jacksons head.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:44:54 PM
Kai Amamiya walked into the bar and grill, suspecting it to be packed.

But when she got in she stopped in her tracks. The bar wasn't full, it was empty. Empty except for a man on his knees on the floor.

Kai walked over to the man and kneeled down beside him. "Are you alright?!"

Nov 15th, 2002, 11:45:01 AM
Jackson began to stand up on his feet and then he turn his attention to the women who had just walked into the empty bar.

" I am fine just a past wound acting up is all."

Jackson seemed a bit distracted in his thoughts but he still continued a conversation with the lady.

" Thank you, My Name is Jackson i'm a Padwan of The Greater Jedi order."

Jackson Gave Kai a smile

" would you like a drink?"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 15th, 2002, 04:57:25 PM
Kai Amamiya was a quite attractive woman, with black and white 'stripped' hair and crystal blue eyes that seemed to change with her mood. She wore tight clothing and was though, tough as hell.

Kai returned his smile, getting to her feet, "Well, now that everything's in order, my name's Kai."

"A drink would be nice, thank you."

Nov 15th, 2002, 05:26:57 PM
Jackson was an average looking man his hair was brown and his eyes where brown. He always had a Kind yet serious look on his face. He wore a red Long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, he hand tan Pants on, and long black old style military Boots (think civil war style).

" Nice to meet you Kai, what kind of drink can I get you?"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:33:53 AM
Kai smiled, "A light wine would be nice."

Kai considered privately to herself what he'd said earlier.

'An 'old wound' acting up, eh?'

She gestured to a table and they sat down.

Nov 16th, 2002, 01:46:16 PM
Jackson sat down and server droid came to the table. Jackson ordered a light wine for Kai and a Brandy for himself. The droid scuttled away to get there drinks.

" So are you a Jedi here or just a resident of Curscant Kai?"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 16th, 2002, 03:27:02 PM
Kai considered his question carefully, "I don't really live anywhere."

"I'm not a Jedi either," she said simply, thinking of that one incident with the force.

She watched the droid scurry back to them with a liht wine and a brandy. Taking hers, she took a slow sip.

OOC: Okay, thanks.

Nov 16th, 2002, 03:31:52 PM
Jackson got a confusing look on his face and then he went into a bit of thought. He then noticed the droid and grabbed his brandy. then gave the droid some credits to take to the bar tender.

" you don't really live anywhere does that mena your homeless cause if so I'm pretty sure the Jedi would take you in. Do you know if you are force sensitive or not?"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:10:56 PM
OOC: Okay I edited the post so it should be right.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 27th, 2002, 03:25:20 PM
Kai sighed, "I don't know where I'm from 'cus I can't remember my past..."

OOC: SO SORRY I took so long! I didn't realize you PMed me!|I

Dec 2nd, 2002, 04:47:16 PM
Jackson nodded as he understood the womans story, he or at least his host had meet a man once upon a time with a similair story. Jackson host had died before he had the chance to truelly help the man.

" So you can't remember your past? I once new a man with that exact same problem. This man was extremely force sensitive to but the dark side corrupted him. I suppose he is still some where out there in this big universe corrupting it.

I wish to ask you a question it may be a bit odd but its so I get a better understanding.

What is the first thing you can remember before you came to the conclusion you had no memory?"

Jackson smiled a bit

" If you would like I can try to rephrase the question."

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:06:42 PM
Kai grew very solem, considering the question carefully, "I remember finding the dagger. I, *sigh* I was in some sort of long hallway."

Kai tried very hard as she continued to remember, "There was this altar, and the dagger was lying on top of it. I was different than I am now, in appearance. I was curious and approached the dagger. I picked it up and while I was examining it, a few seconds later, there was a devestating explosion..."

"That's all I remember," she said slowly.

Except for that strange dream that doesn't make sense, she thought.

Dec 4th, 2002, 04:53:30 PM
(ooc: sorry about my little mix up with charcters.)

Jackson thought it odd this womens story was some what similar to the story of the man who his host had tryed to help, the man named Blade ice. Blade Ice was not a nice man but his story is what intrigues jackson former host to deal with him.

"The man I Knew Had similar story he woke up one morning outside in the freezing cold naked and laying near him was a Dagger, He also had a necklace around his neck when he woke up. There are strange similarities between your story and his."

Jackson took a sip of his drink

" do you know what brought you here to this place?"

Kai Amamiya
Dec 4th, 2002, 05:52:45 PM
(OOC) S'okay.

(IC) Kai was intrigued, not just because of the similarities, but because he was the only one taking her situation seriously and not just suggesting things that wouldn't help her.

"I don't really know...I just went unconcious and woke up not far from here..." she said slowly.

She shook her head, "I feel like something's missing, something that could trigger my memory....."

"I had a dream once," she started. "It was here, and....I wasn't too happy that day, I guess you could put it that way. I just wanted to die, and I got drunk and kept banging my head off of the table. I finally got knocked out and that's when I had it......I can't really figure it out. It was quite interesting..."