PDA

View Full Version : Choices and consequences (Kaytor)

Lord Soth
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:22:52 PM
ooc: I was observing RP etiquette my dear...But a quick note to all here. We are on a ship that is orbiting the planet of Roon...Second thing I would like to mention...Soth just let some Sith Lighting rip at Xazor as well as Kaytor...As a Sith Master not only was this completely overlooked by your CHR Xazor, it was also somewhat down played by Kaytor as well...As you both know...Sith Lighting from a Master is not to be taken lightly let alone ignored...I would appreciate if Xazor can address this in a re-edit and I'll wait until then. I do believe the next post would go to Valirion, he's not posted for some time now in the thread...Then Soth can go if the proper re-edit's are made...Then so fourth and so on...Thanks peep...Let's make it fun and try to keep the ooc's out of the thread...I will edit this ooc out when I post next....:)

Xazor Elessar
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:28:18 PM
ooc: Okay Soth, I'm tired of being in threads with you because all you do is God-Mode and I'm <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing tired of it. I'm removing myself from this thread because all you're going to do is knock us around and when we finally get the chance to attack you'll probably ignore it as I have seen you do time and time again. I thought I would give you a chance and be cool with it, but truthfully, I'm not in the <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing mood.....so.......yeah, that's where I stand. Sorry Kay.....sorry everyone else......but I'm not sorry to you Soth. Have a <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing nice day!

Sanis Prent
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:22:12 PM
Mod note - Be mindful of post order please. Also, while having the swear filter is good for taking care of any expletives typed, do not take advantage of this by filling your post with profanity.

Lord Soth
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:17:05 PM
ooc: Perhaps you need to reread my post's dear...I would like you to point out where and when I GM with Soth...lol If I recall correctly, your CHR just happened to appear on Val's ship; a Vampyre vessel of the Shrine of all thing's mind you, and with no explanation as to how...Then you totally ignored my "Sith Lighting" gf and you claim I GM?...Ohhh ok!...lol.

I spoke with Kaytor via IM last night concerning "your move," letting that one slide when she asked me if you GM yourself...You know what I told her? I said "Naa...Juz have her explain how she got on board the ship and I'm kool with it."

Keep in mind that Soth Nuevole "is" a "Sith Master" and is quite capable of delivering it without the aid of GMing...Nevertheless,...Before you go around pointing the finger of high perception at me Xazor and throwing around the word "God Mode" loosely as you have, I suggest that you take a good long look at yourself before passing undue judgment on my posting...I find it very insulting and belittling.

And to let you in on a little secret gf...I have no problem's fighting you or any other CHR on the board's as your insinuating...To me...it's just a game...I write my post's...Have some fun, turn off my computer and walk away...lol But hey...Don't trip and run Xazor,...You wanna get it on and fight...Put your money where your mouth is...I'll be your huckleberry...Other then that...Like the saying goes..."If ya can't stand the heat in the kitchen,...Then get on down the road...":)

Xazor Elessar
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:27:56 PM
<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> you Soth! You GMed and I was completely lost as to where I even was anymore, so I ignored all that happened to me to prove a point. If you don't like that, too bad.

I'm not going to edit my post....I'm out of this thread thanks to you. I can find hundreds of examples of your GMing habits. I have tons of witnesses and people who have dealt with your <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>.

I'm not going to RP with you...simple as that.....goodbye!

Roddy Two
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:43:18 PM
You've already been warned about the profanity, Xazor. Please be mindful of it.

Figrin D'an
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:45:24 PM
Someone close this please... it is failing to be productive and is nothing more than a flame fest.