PDA

View Full Version : Contacts.

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:19:17 PM
Well, after going through and clearing about all but five or so names from my Trillian buddy list, I've realised I haven't got a single person from the Order on my list. If I ever really want to associate myself with TSO I figure I might as well go ahead and meet you guys outside of the boards as well.

If you have AIM/ICQ/MSN or whatever, and don't mind me adding you, leave your screen name here or if you want yours to remain private or whatever I'll post mine.

AIM: GrevDrasen
MSN: grevdrasen@hotmail.com

Easy enough.

(and if this should go into another forum, my fault. Move it if you like, I wasn't sure on where to place it)

Lady Vader
Nov 12th, 2002, 05:07:46 PM
AIM: CrazySith
MSN: LadyVader_Sith@hotmail.com

(I'm hardly on em though. But you will see me from time to time.)

Also, I'll move this thread to the Corellian Moon Spaceport forum, as I think this is more an OOC thread. :)

Zatania Duvall
Nov 12th, 2002, 10:48:02 PM
AIM LordessHeaven
MSN Heazure@hotmail.com

DarthDarkCloak
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:26:27 PM
AIM: FeemurS or Senor Gunnz
MSN: bonz316@msn.com

ra hath
Dec 12th, 2002, 11:46:05 AM
has any one from the order ever met face to face or is there a convention your somthing

Lady Vader
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:19:01 PM
Some of us have met face to face before.

I for one have met the man that plays Darth Vader (known to most of you as Charley).

From other groups, I have also met Lady De'Ville, Akrabbim, Nupraptor, Lord Soth, Maia Tharrin, Live Wire (she lives all of 30 minutes from me), and there is a good chance I will be meeting s'Ilancy this Sunday. (I've prob met some others, but I'm forgetting right now who they are.)

ra hath
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:46:59 AM
where you all freins who started the sit or did you meet on the net

Lady Vader
Dec 14th, 2002, 01:14:24 AM
Live Wire and I were friends before I introduced her to SWF. That's how she found out about that.

As to the others, I met em all on the net, before meeting them in person.

ra hath
Dec 16th, 2002, 08:28:42 AM
okay thanks. and i can get in to the SSC email:ironlion4@yahoo.com