PDA

View Full Version : In The Beginning.....(Alex Dawnstrider Training I)

Xazor Elessar
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:17:59 PM
Xazor sat in the center of the Forest on Arcan IV, meditating upon an old stump. Of course, she had travelled from Coruscant to be here this day...to be in the very place that her Father had trained her in the ways of the Jedi. As she delved deeply into the invisible power field, she let her mind wander and reminisce about such happy times when she had come here and had met him. Now the cycle was beginning again, but this time....she was doing the training and the student was her Brother. She smiled as thoughts of his return to the Jedi crossed her mind. The young Garou took in a deep breath of fresh air and exhaled as butterflies circled around her and the songs of birds filled her ears. The warm air wrapped around her body like a fleece blanket in the winter time, and the sweet smells of the flowers engulfed her very being.

She felt truly at peace here...completely at home. The wind, her sister, blew through her long braids and the silver coins in them clanged together softly. Her flowing white robes appeared like the waves of the ocean as the wind kissed them. Xazor glowed with the radiance of the Lightside and with the peace that lived within her heart now. Indeed....she was a fighter, but she was also a teacher.....and a student.

Find me dear Brother.....seek after me with the Light....

Her mind touched his as he rested back on Coruscant. The relevant time was only 3 o'clock and she was not worried about him being on time....it was not important if he was late either. She would wait all day for him if that's what it took....as long as he arrived and safely did so. She resumed her peaceful meditation as the suns began to peak up beyond the horizon and caress the early morning like a man did to his lover's hand. It would be a day of new beginnings.....new paths......and new choices. It would be a day to remember as new bonds were forged between siblings as Master and Student. But most of all, it would be a day when a new birth unto the Light would take place....and for that, the Knight's heart waited in silent rapture.

Chaos Alexander
Nov 12th, 2002, 08:33:50 AM
::Alexander made his way through the fields nearing where Xazor was waiting. He felt her through the Force. He could smell her to. Hi Garou nose didn't miss much. This would be a day of change. Chaos wuld have to learn to use inner peace and happiness to fuel teh Force now. Up to this point he used hate, lust, anger, and many other emotions. Never peace and happiness. This gave him a bit of a handicap at the moment. He did not dought his combat ability at all, he just no onger had Force Ablities to back his body up. He had tons of Ideas to try on his sister later when he was stronger. Now he had to rely more on his wits and strenght. He didn't mind it, just woudl rather be fully sure of his skill.

On that note he tugged on his white robes. Even as a Sith he didn't like robes. He never wore them. Now that he was it felt strange. His eyes changed from blue to gold back to blue. He really didn't like robes. He knew he would get used to them. Till then we was stuck tugging and pulling. He felt like he was wearing a Dress! With that he finaly made it to his older sister.::

"A'ight, I made it........in a freaking dress non the less... So, what do we start on first?"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 14th, 2002, 08:50:39 PM
Xazor smiled as she felt her Brother's presence enter the thicket where she sat. She did not open her eyes but she 'saw' him and instead, gently shoved him forward from behind with a Force push.

"Sit down before me please and we shall begin....."

Perhaps she was being 'formal', but that's how Xazor was during these training sessions...until they got 'settled' in. Smiling still, she opened her eyes and set her gaze upon her Brother.

"Tell me first of all......why have you decided to turn? What has brought this change in your heart, magnificent as it is?"

Chaos Alexander
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:09:53 PM
::Alexander took a seat and flinched at her question.::

"That is very personal. It is a memory I really rather not talk about at the moment. I still have trouble keepin' my temper in check. Talkin' ''bout it will not help. That and it is very painful. Do not ask me to relive that moment till I am ready."

::Alexander was not being rude, nor was h etrying to be. He just was not ready to talk about it yet. It took some women years to talk about things like a rape experiece. Alexander felt like he was raped in many ways. Not physicaly, but emotionally. He would tell his sister in time, just not yet. She woudl understand. He felt like she would. There were thinsg she was not comfortable with. These was one of his uneasy areas.::

"I will tell you in time, just not at the moment. Any other questions? I feel I can answer any other ones. The former issue is stilla sore one."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 14th, 2002, 09:43:41 PM
Xazor saw the pain in Chaos's eyes and she frowned slightly, wishing he was comfortable with speaking to her about it. In time though...she knew. Smiling slightly, she nodded.

"What are your dreams now? What do you hope to accomplish as a Jedi and how do you plan on getting there?"

It was, perhaps, not another great question....but she hoped that her Brother would be willing to answer this one. Her eyes were inviting and her smile comforting....letting him know that she would not judge him nor condemn him for his past....her heart went out to him now and she more than understood what was going in his mind: she too had lived it.

Chaos Alexander
Nov 14th, 2002, 11:33:30 PM
::Alexander looked at the sky and leaned back so that he was laying down.::

"I want to make up for all I have done. Millions have died, but trillions have been caused pain because of my actions. I know I have been given power for a reason. It is time I learned to fully use it right. I know that only time and pratice will get me there."

::Alexander's eyes turned to a dark brown. They almost seemed black in many ways.::

"You know what I mean?"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 15th, 2002, 05:49:58 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled. It was an honest answer and a good start. She needed to know something else though....something....personal.

"....Why had you never told me that you were advanced in age and not really as old as you are? I had assumed so long you were close in age to me.....not some project of our Uncle. And did you ever suspect that you had a Brother or Sister? Were there no pictures of me?"

Perhaps these questions were too indepth for today, but she needed to know these things....

"I am so glad that I've found my family....to think when I came here....I did not know my Father was training me and that I had encountered you several times in Yog's. What a shock to find out that both of you were mine, in a sense...."

The Garou Knight said thoughtfully, letting her eyes wander off to the sky as she began to daydream absent mindedly.

Chaos Alexander
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:25:50 PM
::Alexander breathed deep.::

"I guess I can reply to your first question with one of my own. It will answer it for the most part. Does it matter what age I am or how I got to be this age? As for knowing.....no I did not. Remeber the Garou of Eden do not have much technology. They still fight with swords and sticks. Nothing to take pictures of. Plus, That Sith wiped the memories of you out of everyone's Mind, Who could have told me?"

::Alexander rolled a rock in his fingars.::

"There is much about me you don't know about. Keep in mind, as much as I hate to say it, my mother was a Sayin. I really don't talk about that much. Did you know my mom left me? She just dumped me off. That is life though. All you can do is learn from it and move on."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:49:20 PM
Xazor sighed with sadness and nodded, then cleared her mind quickly and smiled to herself.

"Thank you for being honest with me. Now, I want you to tell me what you know of the Jedi and what the differences are of the Light and Dark Sides."

It was the real beginning of his lessons now....it was time for his new life to start.