PDA

View Full Version : A Place of My Own(open)

Ceres Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:27:24 PM
Ceres had finally found one of the buildings filled with living quarters, upon asking a passerby. She hadn't even been here for a day yet so things were just as new to her as she was to the environment.

Since she hadn't found her own place yet, she still looked like something the cat dragged in. Lets face it, her trip wasn't easy. She hadn't even slept much during the trip for some reason, which showed in her eyes.

The first thing I'm doing when I finally find my quarters is soaking in a nice warm bath. She whispered to herself.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:51:45 PM
"Hello miss you look like you need some help" the voice came from behind Ceres a young boy of 13 was standing there he had light green eyes and brown hair andwas rather tall for his age.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:02:01 PM
Ceres turned to see the young boy and smiled, nodding.

Yeah. I just got here and I'm not sure where I can find an available room. Knowing me, I'd probably walk into someone's quarters on accident.

She laughed but then introduced herself.

I'm Ceres Duvall. And you are?

Kyle Krogen
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:39:57 PM
"Kyle Krogen jedi padawan of the GJO" I said putting out my hand "Its very nice to meet you."

Ceres Duvall
Nov 12th, 2002, 08:25:54 PM
She smiled and took his hand, shaking it. "A padawan? Me too, but I haven't had any training yet. Since I just got here."

Kyle Krogen
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:42:51 PM
"I'll help you find a room" I said starting to walk "this way."

Ceres Duvall
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:00:34 PM
Thanks.

She was relieved to have a little help, following Kyle immediatly.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:19:38 PM
I walked into the Jedi Living quarters and started down a hallway Ceres close behind me

I stoped at the front desk "I need a room" I said the man gave me a key

I started down another hallway and came to a door with the same number as on the key I unlocked it opened the door and handed the Key to Ceres

"Here you go I hope you like your room I got you one of the bigger one's."

Ceres Duvall
Nov 13th, 2002, 10:09:03 PM
Ceres took the key and nodded.

Thank you very much. I'm sure I'll like it. From the looks of the hallways, the rooms themselves must be very comfortable to live in.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:04:48 PM
"You welcome and yes the room are very nice" I said with a smile.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 16th, 2002, 03:08:37 PM
Ceres put the key into place, then slowly opened the door. Her gaze settled on each corner of the room one right after the other. With a smile, she let out a sigh.

It's perfect. My first place on my own.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 16th, 2002, 03:43:57 PM
"Well im happy to have helped you" I said with a warm smile.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:12:28 PM
Kindo was strolling down the corridors of the Jedi Living Quarters, heading back to his own chambers for a quick lunch and nap before departing for Naboo for the remainder of the day.

It was then when he noticed Kyle Krogen standing by an unoccupied room, or at least he thought it was vacant. Compelled by his curiosity, he walked down to the chambers and peeked inside, seeing an unfamiliar young woman who appeared to be moving in.

" Greetings. "

Ceres Duvall
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:46:17 PM
She turned around, hearing a new voice that she didn't think was Kyle's. When she saw the new man standing in her new room's doorway, she slightly waved a hello to him.

Hello.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 17th, 2002, 03:33:37 PM
I turned around to see kindo standing there "Hi Kindo" I said with a warm smile.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:46:08 PM
Kindo gave a respectful bow to Kyle, then walked over towards the young lady. With a bright grin across his face, he gave yet another polite bow.

" Ki Adi Kindo, Knight of the Greater Jedi Order. You can call me Ki. What is your name? "

Ceres Duvall
Nov 17th, 2002, 09:50:28 PM
She hadn't been bowed to before, especially by a knight. But she treated it as a normal polite greeting without a second thought.

I'm Ceres, a new padawan of Dasquian's.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 18th, 2002, 01:52:50 PM
I bowed to kindo "I was helping her find a room."

Ceres Duvall
Nov 21st, 2002, 02:46:24 PM
He was very helpful. Thank you again, Kyle. I'll owe you.

She smiled at him.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:38:49 PM
"No you dont owe me I was my pleasure" I said with a even warmer smile

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:51:03 AM
" I commend you on your kindness, Kyle. "

He gave Kyle a reassuring pat on his shoulder, then turned to face Ceres.

" So, what do you think of our facilities so far? "

Ceres Duvall
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:08:43 AM
They're very nice. I don't have a single thing to complain about, and don't think that I will either.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:11:03 PM
" Thats good to hear. "

He casually began to pace about the room, his focus remaining upon Ceres.

" So, Dasquain is your master you say? "

Ceres Duvall
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:49:51 PM
Yes, he offered to teach me right after he had told me that GJO would accept me.

Ceres watched him pacing the room, pondering random thoughts to herself.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 25th, 2002, 08:39:54 PM
I watched Ceres and kindo from the doorway wondering what I would do later today

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:04:37 PM
" Well I assure you that Dasquain is a good man and an even better Jedi, and I'm sure he will teach you well. "