PDA

View Full Version : The Fallen Shall Rise Again(Open)

Ceres Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:47:21 PM
The young girl had overcome a great ordeal within the past ten years, the crucial point of that situation having passed with somewhat favorable results recently. Sure, she was still alive and breathing, but at the expense of having a body that wasn't her own and yet another day for Zatania to hunt her down.

Well, things can't be changed. They can only be made for the better, which was what she planned to do. First she planned to get back to her Jedi roots, the way her parents would have wanted. They didn't have too much of a chance to train her in the ways of the lightside, since they had died merely days after they began. But she was still determined to continue with that family legacy of learning of the force through the teachings of the Jedi.

The journy to the Greater Jedi Order's dwellings was not an easy one. When the struggle between herself and Zatania had been done and over with, it left her without a single hope of getting anywhere. The new body she had left her homeless, penniless, and lonely. Or at least she thought so.

There had been a helpful man that gave her a ride, a warm bed, and warm clothes. Although she didn't get his name, she would be forever grateful to him.

She looked around the outer buildings, wondering where to begin, where to start even looking for a master. She had only heard of this place before, but never actually visited it.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:52:46 PM
Sensing a lost soul on his walk from the Academy to the Living Quarters, Dasquian made a detour and stumbled upon a disoriented looking girl. She stood in awe of the buildings around her, and seemed a little startled when Dasquian spoke:

“Greetings, Miss. I am Dasquian Belargic; Jedi Knight… is there something I can help you with?”

Ceres Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:06:50 PM
Ceres turned, nearly jumping when she heard a man's voice. But she saw there was nothing to be startled about, he appeared to be quite nice and sounded it too.

Hi.

She smiled, relaxing as she introduced herself as well.

I'm Ceres Duvall.

She looked like she had been to heck and back, which was pretty close to what she felt. She was tired, and desperately wanted to get things back on the right track.

I was looking for where I can sign up for some training.. The Academy.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:08:33 PM
He gave a smile and a nod, folding his arms behind his back.

“I see. Well here is as good a place as any to discuss admission… tell me, Miss Duvall, why is it that you wish to become a part of the Jedi Order?”

Ceres Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:13:39 PM
My parents were both Jedi before they died. I've always wanted to follow in their footsteps. I have heard a lot of good things about GJO, so thats why I chose to come here.

She didn't even hesitate to answer, since he answer was pure and didn't need thought. Maybe in that way, she still thought like the child she was long ago.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:17:03 PM
“Then you already know about the Force to a degree, and the burdens which a Jedi must carry, I assume?” he questioned.

“We are hated by many, and as a Jedi you may have to face adversaries whose power out weighs your own greatly, simply to save others. You are willing to do this?”

Ceres Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:25:08 PM
I know very little. They didn't have much of a chance to teach me much.

Dasquian: We are hated by many, and as a Jedi you may have to face adversaries whose power out weighs your own greatly, simply to save others. You are willing to do this?

She nodded, knowing about how this would affect her. That was the reason her parents died, to save her.

I understand, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to help others.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:29:02 PM
From what he could see and sense, she had a pure heart and was intent on wholesome deeds. At this he smiled.

“Then I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order, Ceres Duvall.”

Raising one hand, he motioned off to the cluster of buildings around them.

“I suggest you visit the Living Quarters and find yourself residence if you have no other home. Yogs Bar and Grill is a good place to converse with others if you are looking to make friends within the Order.”

He paused then continued, “Once a Master is assigned to you, you will begin your training. Until that day, you are free to observe others and if you so wish spar with what skills you currently have.”

Ceres Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:33:27 PM
Thank you.

She smiled, glad to be back on track to how her life should have been without Zatania.

Her gaze went to the buildings as he motioned to them, nodding for a moment. She was listening intently to everything he said, so she wouldn't miss anything important.

When will a master be assigned to me?

She hoped that she wasn't rushing things, she was just curious about how long it would be until then.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:38:54 PM
“As soon as…”

He paused, and then thought to himself for a moment. His current Padawan’s were fairing well in training, and it was likely that they would soon progress to the rank of Knight. Then who would he have to train?

“… If you have no quarrel, I shall be the one to train you, and your training will begin within the next day or so.”

Ceres Duvall
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:44:23 PM
She smiled and nodded. Joining and getting to training asap was faster than she thought it would be.

I don't mind. As long as I have someone to guide me, I don't mind who trains me.

Ceres took a deep breath, content with how smoothly things were panning out now. She just hoped her training would be much more vigorous so she could get the full affect out of it.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:46:46 PM
He nodded and gave a slight bow.

“I’ll send for you soon. Until then, have a good day.”

This said, he departed, feeling satisfied with what he’d done.