PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Angel, or Holy Demon? The Arrival of Chaos Alexander

Chaos Alexander
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:44:32 PM
::Chaos Walked into the GJO with his cloak covering most of his body. He was very much changed sence that girl died to save him. The night when he tried to use his own life to stop evil in it's tracks. He had lost much, but gained so much more. The fire in his eyes were still there, but no longer dark and evil. They glowed with a happiness that the people of GJO once saw in him when he was trained here by Warren. His eyes glowed gold in the darkness around him. Even a padawan barely trained could sence the Light jetting from his very pores. It was like sun burst of pure joy. A smile was on his lips, though they could not be seen. It was the same smile he always gave, only it no longer sent shivers down a person's spine. It was very warm and seemed to force you to smile back. Chaos, now going by his middle name of Alexander or Alex for short, had made his way to GJO.::

"I know peopel are here. Hello..........Come on out."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:39:22 PM
A familiar presence seemed to burst into Xazor's mind, glowing like the suns rays in mid-day. She made her way through the Jedi Temple until she arrived at the Recruitment Center and laid eyes upon the figure possessing the Force signature she knew so well: Chaos. Letting her cyan eyes meet the floor, the Knight made her way toward him, coming up to face his back. Her long flowing robes of black touched the floor softly. The waist length Garou Warrior Braids in her hair swung in time with her steps and the silver coins woven into them clanged together softly until she stopped. She knew not what to say, nor what to think. Why is he here? she questioned herself for a moment. Then....she rose her hand up slowly....and placed it upon his shoulder.

"......My.....Brother......"

Her voice was soft and floated to gently meet his ears. She let the comforting waves of the Force flow through her arm and into her hand....touching his body with the Light. Hopefully he was here on good terms.....and for some reason....she thought she felt goodness pouring from his heart....perhaps.....

Chaos Alexander
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:37:29 AM
::Chaos smiled as he pulled down his hood. He turned to look at his sister, his face glowing with a strange arua of happiness.::

"Jeez sis, your loud as hell. I heard you coming even before you knew where you were headin'....."

::Chaos stuck his tongue out at his sister and laughed. Then he embraced her in a hug.::

"Surprised to see me sis? Hope not. I planned on movin' in here, that is if there is a Master, or Knight, that has the balls and patience to try me out. Know anyone?"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:05:26 PM
Xazor nearly shed an ocean of joyful tears at her Brother's words as he embraced her. She laughed to herself and pulled away a moment with a thoughtful look upon her face.

"I do know of someone......"

She thought to herself a moment.....without thinking at all and she grinned to herself.

"Would you mind if perhaps.....I trained you? I think that I've got enough patience....and as for the rest.....well, I make due. I just can't believe this! It's frelling crazy Bro!"

The Knight exclaimed with laughter. It was so good to have him back.....and now they could begin again......

Chaos Alexander
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:13:02 PM
::Alex laughed as well.::

I warn you, I am no novice to the Light Side of the Force. I was a Jedi Padawan here once as well. I also know combat like no one else. I may even give yo ua run for your money."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:04:10 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and eyed him curiously for a moment.

"Oh really? We'll just have to see about that....perhaps daddy has not spoken to you of how well I fight. Guess you have a few lessons to learn."

She winked at him and grinned a toothy grin. Her eyes met his and she still could not believe that it was all for real. It was strange to her...but even all the hell he had put her through, she still loved him and this moment made up for all the rest ten fold.

"Training begins tomorrow morning at five....be there or.....uh, be square? Okay.....just, well, don't be late!"

She laughed to herself again and smiled.

"You wanna have a drink or something? We have not spoken in such a long time....I miss you."

ooc: Here is the training thread :D
http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24858

Chaos Alexander
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:49:35 PM
"A drink would be cool. It will give me a chance to see what the other Jedi think of me. Most of not to fond of me from what I have heard."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:55:31 PM
Xazor laughed and shook her head.

"They'll see what you're all about now. Trust is hard to earn back....but everyone here is quite forgiving and loving.....they'll take to ya soon....I promise."

She said with a confident smile.

ooc: Do you want me to start a thing in the bar and grill sometime? Lemme know what you're thinking dude! ;)

Chaos Alexander
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:04:49 PM
OOC: It is up to you chick. You know I try and reply to your stuff.

IC:

::Alexander shrugged.::

"Only time will tell. As for the fighting, I will show you how a true warrior fights. Plus my robotic implants.....hehe"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:07:21 PM
ooc: Alright.....I'll start something tomorrow......gotsta go soon. :(

ic:

Xazor laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Riiiiiiight.....we'll just see about that. Much have you to learn....much."

He was overly confident and a bit cocky....nothing she couldn't beat out of him.

ooc: ;)