PDA

View Full Version : Because I Miss You.....(Verse Dawnstrider)

Xazor Elessar
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:07:15 PM
A young woman sat in the back corner of the Bar and Grill where the shadows covered nearly everything. In long flowing robes of black she sat alone and let her cyan eyes fixate upon the doorway of the establishment. She had left a note for her Father.....her real Father, Verse....to meet here there at 8 that evening and she hoped that he would accept her invitation. The two had not talked in the last few months and the young Garou Knight was missing him terribly, even if they did not see eye to eye at times. She sighed and placed her chind upon the knuckles of her hands as she fixed her elbows upon the table.

I hope that he comes.....

She thought to herself and kept watching and waiting as the crono neared 8. Xazor hoped that he wouldn't let her down.....

Verse Dawnstrider
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:31:14 PM
::Verse was not a timely man. He figured if something was important enough, teh person could wait. Sometimes that was a few moment, then minutes, often weeks, and sometimes years. He was Garou. Time was nothing to him. When many races neared teh end of there lifespans, teh Garou was not even in their prime. Verse was nearing 60 fast, yet looked, talked, smelled, and acted liek he was only 25. He still had 400-500 years left to live.

This was different though. Verse was never late for a meeting with his children. If he was late, they better get a tomb ready, because he would not be coming. This was no different. Verse shied away from fighting, and Xazor seemed drawn to it. It didn't make for good times most of the time. Verse loved Xazor with all his heart though. She was his little angel. He would not think twice of fighting if it would help her. Unfortutly their relationship was strained due to their opposite natures. He entered teh bar with time to spare.::

"Hello my child. Daddy is here."

Jakob Burton
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:58:05 PM
OOC: Hope you guys don't mind if I drop in. If so, say so.

IC:

Jake, looking around the bar, sees Verse. He hadn't seen him in awhile, and decided to drop in. As he got closer to the table, he noticed that Xazor was there. Jake stopped and began to think. If they are having a Father/Daughter conversation, which it very well might've been, his company might not've been wanted. So he decided to do this cautiously, so as not to interrupt something. He walked up slowly, and spoke.

"Hey guys. Mind if I sit?"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:23:18 PM
Xazor's eyes met those of her Father and she smiled to herself, seeming to brighten up just by his appearance. Rising from her seat, the Garou Knight walked over to him and embraced him tightly.

".......Daddy......."

She said softly, pulling away and looking into his eyes. It was something she had not said in a long time.....since she was little. And even though she viewed Marcus as a Father of sorts.....Verse would always be just that....her daddy. Smiling, Xazor sat down in the booth and removed the hood of her cloak, letting her long hair fall out. She had re-done her Garou Warrior Braids several times since Verse had done them, to keep her hair healthy, and since he last saw her she had changed out the golden coins for silver ones. Where she got them.....well, let's just say that the locks on Verse's room were not as good as he thought. That was not the only thing she had taken...but she would wait to ask him of the picture of her mother.

"It has been so long and I have missed you terribly. You fill my thoughts everyday.....how do you fair?"

Suddenly then her eyes shifted to another figure that joined them: her Padawan, Jake Burton. A smile lit up her face and she placed a gentle hand upon his shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.

"Of course you can join us.....my student....."

Her voice was gentle and caring.....a change had taken place in the young woman that hopefully her Father would notice....she was not blood thirsty anymore.....she was at Peace....

ooc: It's cool, J! ;) Hehehe....and BTW....this peace stuff is taking place after a series of other threads, k? :)

Jakob Burton
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:24:16 PM
"Thanks. I appreciate it."

Pulling up a seat, Jake sat down, forming an equal triangle between the three.

"You seem well, Xaz."

He then turned to Verse.

"How ya doin', man?"

imported_Jack
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:21:58 PM
Fully consumed within the shadows of one of the light less corners of the bar sat a man. With his face completely shadowed from view, it was safe to watch the blonde woman with interest without arrousing suspicion. She was pretty and she knew it and so did Jack. But her looks were not what Jack was striving for, the case beside him on the seat contained a array of knifes and they would be used tonight..it was not her outside he was interested in....it was inside that counted, literally.

He watched, his motive a mystery, consumed in the shadows,...she had to leave eventually.

His wraped his 18th century style cloak a bitmore tighter around himself, and then lowerd his top hat.....for effect of course.

Jakob Burton
Nov 12th, 2002, 10:19:19 AM
Jake had a bad feeling. Something was going on. He could feel eyes, dark eyes, watching....but not him. Someone else. He looked at Xazor and felt that it was her that was being looked at, being scrutinized. This thing that stared at her wanted her, not for her outward appearances, but for her innards. He wanted to cut her up......sick fool. Just let whoever it was try to do such a thing. They would have do deal with Jake and Verse, which was a big enough problem, but with Xazor included, the perpetrator wouldn't survive the encounter. Jake began to feel around with the Force, in search of the scummy mind that had the gall to think that.