PDA

View Full Version : Sentimental Jhony

Jhony
Nov 10th, 2002, 03:24:25 PM
Jhony steps into the Bar and Grill, sober for the moment, and has a look around. Full of Jedi the place is. Not a one of 'em looks to be having a good time.

"What's wrong in here?" he asks, his voice disturbing the hanging silence. "Barkeeper, a beer for every man here! "

Jhony has a seat at the bar, turned away from it to face the crowd.

"Tell ol' Jhony all your woes!"

Hunk
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:35:07 AM
"My back hurts and my bed's empty!" came a shout from the side.

Hunk emerged from a knot of people and made his way to the bar and the generous stranger.

"You can hold my beer, barkeep, I'll take one of the Nabarrie juices instead." Turning to the stranger, he slapped the man on the back and continued, "The name's Hunk, jedi and all around fun guy, thanks for the drink. Welcome to Yoghurt's Bar and Grill, Chief. What brings you to this neck of the woods?"

Jhony
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:47:40 AM
The man's backslap is strong, it nearly doubles Jhony over.

"If your back hurts, don't slouch. If your bed's empty, just find yourself a pretty girl and get into her good looks. I'm out here to help the people solve their troubles and make them happy.

Hunk
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:12:43 PM
"Ha ha ha, we've got ourselves a certified genius here! And an idea man too, an answer for everything. So tell me, Slick, what do they call you?"

The guy didn't look or act like a force user, more like a travelling salesman, or a conman. But he seemed nice enough and anyone who was this generous at the bar couldn't be bad.

Jhony
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:50:06 PM
Jhony smiles.

"Name's Jhony."

He takes his drink as it is served and downs it in one long pull, tipping his hat to the droid that served him.

"Hunk, is it? How's life been treatin' ya?"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:23:31 PM
Kai walked into the bar, walking past the two and their conversation. She approached the bartender, a hint of curiousity in her voice. She mumbled something to him as the bartender came with her beverage. Taking a sip, she couldn't help but look over at the two in conversation.

The bartender seemed to notice her curiousity, "Name's Jhony," he said simply, "Just came in and ordered beers for everyone. Generous fellow, likes to help people with their problems."

Kai was a very attractive woman, about 17. She had black and white 'stripped' hair, which was stylish yet beautiful, and crystal blue eyes that seemed to change with her mood. She wore tight clothes, which could be considered a bit 'slutty'. She was tough as hell.

Without turning to face the barkeeper, she raised an eyebrow and her lips twisted into a smile. "Is that so?"

Hunk
Nov 11th, 2002, 08:46:41 PM
"Glad to meet you, Johny. Life's been treatin me pretty good. I've got a roof to sleep under, good food to eat, a reason to wake up in the morning. I can't complain. And yourself? What keeps you busy when you're not giving out free advice and drinks?"

The serving droid rolled by with his drink. Plucking it neatly from the little guy's tray, he downed the sweet drink in one long gulp.

"Ahhh, wonderful stuff, that juice. Got turned on to it a while ago and haven't been able to st--....hello, who's that?" he said, noticing the young woman

Jhony
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:06:57 PM
"When I'm not doing either of those, I'm chasing my dreams, friend."

Jhony leaned back to look past Hunk to Kai, over hearing her say "Is that so?"

"It is so, young lady. Your name?"

Hunk
Nov 11th, 2002, 09:17:54 PM
He didn't even hear Johny's response as his attention was focused completely on the young woman.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 12th, 2002, 06:07:16 AM
"Kai, nice to meet you Mr. Jhony," she said calmly, the smile still remaining on her face.

She noticed the other man had seemed to freeze in place, but she didn't take much interest.

Jhony
Nov 12th, 2002, 07:21:10 AM
Jhony doesn't say much else to her, he's got another problem to fix. He elbows Hunk.

"Move, ya idiot!" he whispers, low so that Kai won't here. "Can't mack her if you've froze up!"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:12:43 PM
Taking her sip of her drink, she was amused by the two.

She wondered why she came here in the first place, but it wasn't like she regretted it.

She turned her head to the bartender, and ordered a steak. The bartender nodded and went to the back, as she got up with her drink and went over to a table instead, drawing her eyes off the two.

She sat down, and soon a droid came over with her meal. She set the dish down in front of her, and tried the steak.

Jhony
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:19:36 PM
Jhony can't help but scowl. Look at her, arrogant witch, acting like she owns the world. Just because this guy's impressed with her looks doesn't mean a damn thing. He nudges Hunk again.

"You alive in there?"

Hunk
Nov 13th, 2002, 01:24:38 PM
(ooc: why does everyone asume I got all tongue-tied like a schoolboy?)

He gently shooed away two small children who had taken his attention away from Johny and the woman.

"Pardon? Yeah, I'm here, someone left there little midgets to run free in here. Just trying to entertain them a little."

He caught sight of the woman, now sitting a bit further away, with a plate of food in front of her.

"Wow, nice girl. Friend of yours?" he asked, sarcastically, "Why do the cute ones always have to be like that? It's a shame, really."

White Rabbit
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:47:13 PM
(Softly, almost unnoticably, something soft and furry brushed past Hunk's leg)

Kai Amamiya
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:04:53 PM
OOC: What? All I did was take a seat and get something to eat! I didn't mean it that way!
By the way, whiterabbit, that avatar's cool. You got it from the game Alice, didn't you? I love that game, I'm so addicted! God, the white rabbit's soooo messed up, but it's cool. "Please don't dawdle, Alice. We're very late indeed."
Hey, how far are you? It's my sister's game, so I'm not very far, she's at college so...

IC:

Kai looked back over at the Jhony and the other man.

She was going to finish her steak and then she was hoping to have a pleasant conversation with someone. Maybe one of the two gentlemen.

Jhony
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:45:46 PM
"No, I don't know her. But she's an arrogant one, judging her demeanor."

OOC: Sorry Hunk.

Hunk
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:55:23 PM
"Nah, just a tougher nut for ol Hunk to crack. Sit back and watch a master at work."

With that he stepped over to the table, gesturing at an empty chair across from the young woman.

"Is this seat taken? I'm sorry, but there's an informal rule in this bar that beautiful women are not allowed to sit alone. Hamilton Everett, jedi knight at your service. But you can just call me Hunk like everyone else. Mind if I join you?"

Jhony
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:04:00 PM
Jhony sits back and watches. Let's see how he works.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:47:48 PM
Kai smiled and laughed a little, "Not at all. Nice to meet you, Hunk."

'Hmmmm...he reminds me of someone,' she thought, smirking.

Hunk
Nov 13th, 2002, 07:41:13 PM
"Only good memories, I hope," he said with a grin.

"So how what should I call you? Do you have a name or should I just call you 'Beautiful'?

Kai Amamiya
Nov 13th, 2002, 07:48:08 PM
"Name's Kai, and I'm more than just looks, Hunk," she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Peering into my mind, are you? Well, I'm not quite sure whether it's good or bad," she stated, smirking.

Kai took a slow sip of her drink.

Jhony
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:05:29 PM
More than looks, she say.

"That I doubt somehow," Jhony muttered.

Hunk
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:34:29 PM
"Anything I'm reading is through those eyes of yours. And I'm quite aware you're more than just looks, that's what I'm hoping to find out--Who exactly is Miss Kai?

So tell me, do you live here on Coruscant or are you just dropping by?"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 14th, 2002, 06:17:22 AM
"Well, I can't really remember my past. But I'm hoping I'll find something that'll trigger my memory."

She smiled slightly as she thought of the dagger.

Kai took another bite of her steak.

Jhony
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:13:18 AM
Can't remember her past? Shame shame. But there's nothing anyone can do around here to help that.

"You are, in every sense of the word, ultimately screwed."

Hunk
Nov 14th, 2002, 01:32:38 PM
He turned around, "So what do you say, Chief, are you going to join us here or stay up by the bar?"

"And I wouldn't be too quick to say that all hope is lost. The force is a strange thing, and although it isn't my specialty, there may be some here that could use it to help you recover your lost memories."

Jhony
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:02:31 PM
"I've been three years at it," Jhony says, not moving from the bar. At the bar he can get a steady flow of drinks once his business here is done. "All I have to lead on are my clothes and a small-time transport company that ships from Coruscant to a few border territories. And you'd think with the transport company I'd have found something by now."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:31:27 PM
Kai was distracted by Jhony's smart remarks, but ignored him.

"Someone in here? Who, would you assume?"

Johny's annoying remarks meant nothing to her and she didn't know why. Maybe it was because of something in her past she couldn't remember. Or maybe she just didn't care what an <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> like he thought.

Yes, that was it.

For she knew she was screwed in a way. Damned dagger. But it didn't seem that she was a stupid woman who didn't hide a secret.

No, she was more...she could sense it.

Jhony
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:48:28 PM
He simply smiles at her apparent annoyance. Immature and full of herself. He'd called it.

"I just tell it like it is, sister. And what do you mean who could help you in here? The place is full of Jedi. Like this one," he says, gesturing to Hunk.

Hunk
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:57:01 PM
"I don't know about that. I doubt you'll find another like me," he said, grinning and letting out a loud laugh.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 14th, 2002, 06:59:13 PM
Kaid didn't seem to find his remark funny. She was serious about this. She wanted to remember her past so she could find out why she had the dagger. And if she didn't find out soon...she didn't know it but They'd find her.

Kai cleared her throat, "Yes, but, who would be willing to help me?"

Jhony
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:04:53 PM
"Are you sure there's more to you than looks?"

Jhony isn't trying to be rude, he's just being candid.

"This bar is owned by Jedi. Jedi help people. You've got a problem and you need help. Logic denotes that you ask the Jedi for help. But then, that's just me..."

Hunk
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:07:47 PM
"Ha ha ha! Once again, Johnny hits it right on the head. A jedi's duty is to serve, and, as I said earlier, I'm at your service. Now I can't do anything for you myself, but there may be someone that can. If you would like, I'll do a little research and ask around, see if I can find someone to help you."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 15th, 2002, 05:26:18 PM
"I wouldn't have the dagger of Scion if I was only looks," she said to Jhony, somewhat offended.

She turned her head to Hunk, "Alright, I'm willing to get any help I can, really."

But somewhere in Kai's mind she doubted anything using the force would be effective.

There was that one time that made her suspicious.