PDA

View Full Version : TBH vs GJO: Without Masks

Taylor Millard
Nov 10th, 2002, 03:19:06 AM
OOC NOTE- the following takes place during the battle between TBH and GJO on Arcan IV. IC:/

On the Plains of Girac outside of the capital city of Arcan IV

He hated leaving his men on the field. Even if they could handle themselves.

In his mind, The Black Hand was strong enough to handle the Jedi by themselves when things got tough. Even against the New Republic, the group could hold their own. And win too.

But not against however many troops as Helenias Q'Dunn said there were. Even if she was bluffing (which she probably was) the man was willing to go one on one with the Jedi Woman. Besides, he knew when it was best to retreat...and the last battle between he and Helenias had been interupted rather rudely.

But now the two had the opportunity to go at it again.

And uninterupted as well.

He wore his Maester Wargrave garb, the cloak covering his armor and a stone colored face disguising his normal one.

Smoke rose in the distance as Arcan burned from the assault by the Black Hand. The group was fairing well against the Jedi, although it appeared most of the Knights and Masters were gone.

A pity, he thought as he paced the plain. A pity indeed.

Taylor Millard crossed his arms and waited for Helenias Q'Dunn to show herself, as the battle in Arcan raged on.

Helenias Evenstar
Nov 12th, 2002, 04:42:00 AM
Okay, now lets try again.

There was no bluffing on my behalf - but for now they would only take apart the Hand and thier allies if they harmed innocents.

For myself however, there was the matter of a Dark Jedi to take care of. One on one. As I approached the designated place, I unclipped my gun belt, and allwed it to drop to the ground, stepping over it I drew out my sabre in my left hand and my Force Pike in the other. My Imperial Armour glittered in the sunlight as I approached. I stopped precisely 4 meters away and stared at my opponent, summing him up. Last time we had met, it had ben more of a mental battle. This time... ahhh this time it would be more of a physical one.

I didnt say a word for a few more seconds, before my thumb moved and ignited the saber. Glowing bright red, it extended out and I dropped back into a back stance, sabre out in front, Pike help parallel to the ground at head height. Even if my face was covered by my helmet, it was a pose that clearly showed I was now ready to fight.

Taylor Millard
Nov 12th, 2002, 07:48:34 AM
"Ah before we have at each other," Millard said, his blue eyes staring at Helenias.

"We do this battle without masks. My 'Maester Wargrave' Mask is gone...you remove yours as well, Helenias Q'Dunn.

"I would prefer to do this...face to face."