PDA

View Full Version : Re: Jonathan

Dutchy
Nov 9th, 2002, 05:53:33 PM
I guess I also get an opportunity to defend myself.

Here is an example from Dutchy of what anyone would reasonably consider a personal attack

LOL

Anyone interested in a copy of one of Jonathan's personal attacks on me? About 30 lines and all the curse words you can think of. Don't start talking about personal attacks, dude. What a joke.

I agree with jjwr:

Jon, I don't think people hate you. The problem is your never wrong and what you do is never wrong. Even in your above post you shift all the blame to everyone else and don't accept a single shred of it upon yourself.

Thats your problem, everyone else is wrong and your always right. If their opinion differs from yours then they're obviously stupid and don't get it. I remember you when you first showed up on these forums and you haven't changed. Your obviously smarter than you were, theres no doubt about that, your a very intelligent and well written guy but just learn to have a little tollerance for what others think and the simple fact that just because someone likes something you don't doesn't make them wrong or ignorant. Its called a opinion, and we're all entitled to one.

And with everyone else there.

In that My dilemma, (simple) advice please? (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24090) topic it was you against everybody else. You were the minority and the rest was the majority. In your theory from the same topic that makes us all idiots.

ReaperFett
Nov 9th, 2002, 06:04:52 PM
When threads get closed, That means the end.