PDA

View Full Version : I'm back.....

Angelica Shin
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:32:31 AM
She entered the recruitment center, a duffle-bag over one shoulder, she went and sat in an empty chair. There was no one she could see here, as she dropped the bag onto the floor and unzipped it taking out a bottle of water. She sighed, she couldn't, or wouldn't, sense anyone about, it bothers her and it's quite evident by the look on her face. She opens the bottle of water and takes a sip as she waits for someone to show up, anyone......l

Judas Escariot
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:52:56 AM
A shadowy figure appears in front of her...

Xazor Elessar
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:15:01 PM
Xazor felt two figures in the Jedi Recruitment Center this morning. Her mind questioned why one of the presences felt.....dark......and the other light. Shrugging it off, she entered and smiled when her eyes came to rest upon Ange Tot, a former member of the GJO.

"Greetings Ange! How do you fare?"

The Knight questioned with a grin that exposed her elongated canines. Pushing her waist length blonde Garou Warrior Braids out of the way, she came to stop a meter or so from Ange. Her flowing black robes came to rest around her and her cyan eyes met those of the wife of her good friend Wei.

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

Suddenly she felt it again....the dark presence. She had neglected to focus on anyone but Ange and then noticed another being.....a dark being. Sighing to herself, she thought it best to hold her tongue before shooing him away and so she awaited Ange to speak.

ooc: Judas dude....this is the Jedi Recruitment Center.....Sith can't just walk right in here ya know....

Judas Escariot
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:19:30 PM
[ooc:yes i know thats why im now leaving]
Judas noticed the other presence...he descretely walks backwards into the shadows...

Angelica Shin
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:34:59 PM
She sighed and looked up at Xazor.

"It's Angel........And I don't fair to well....."

She sipped her water as she watched the weird guy leave, and smiled slightly.

"I doubt I'll get a yes for an answer....But I'd like to come back to the order..."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:41:30 PM
Xazor sighed as she watched the stranger leave and then refocused her attention on Ange......Angel. Furrowing her brows, she nodded and walked toward the woman with a gentle smile.

"Of course you can come back.....the Jedi are a loving people and will take you in....I see no reason not to. You're welcome here, Ange....l.........Angel......"

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:05:28 AM
Lion walked up, his form towering over Ange...

"Damn, you're back...And me and Kindo were having so much fun stalking you..." Lion added, flashing her a smile.

(ooc: Argh, I have to go report that you're back now...and Anbira was so sure that you'd fallen to the Dark Side...you might want to come with me, lol...Anbira wants to "interrogate" you, :lol)

Angelica Shin
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:38:59 AM
(OOC- Hehehe...You' have to drag me first!)

She grinned first to Xazor, then Lion.

"Oh, well, you'll just have to work on your training instead."

She stood up, still grinning and stretched.

"I went away because I needed to find something, and I did."

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:53:16 AM
"Ah...I was working on my training...to be a paparatzi!" Lion joked, glad to have Ange back in the GJO.