PDA

View Full Version : Something in his Eyes (closed, Inu)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:46:11 PM
Sorr yawned and woke on yet another early morning since Kalia was singing softly. The young mother briefly looked towards her daughter before she turned her head to look at her mate. He was sound asleep beside her, snoring lightly, dead to the world in sleep. She smiled a little, she had gone through a lot in her time with Inu but despite what happened with Armaiil and their son's recent attempt to kill them both, she still loved him dearly, she could deal with whatever happened as long as he was with her. After waiting a few swconds, she nibbled lightly at his ear to wake him.

Inu
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:53:04 PM
Inu shifted, mumbling. He was enjoying his rest, the first real night's sleep he'd had since Kalia's birth. He rolled toward Sorr and yawned, then rolled to his stomach and buried his face on the pillow, fighting wakefulness. It wasn't working...Sorr wanted him up.

"G'mornin..." came from behind the pillow.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:55:55 PM
Sorr hugged him and nuzzled the side of his face that wasn't buried in the pillow, she was awake so naturally she wanted him awake too. She said nothing and just purred softly while her tail swished back and forth.

Inu
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:59:48 PM
Inu felt her tail brushing his back and her nose nuzzling his face. He mumbled again and rolled to face her, yawning widely before flopping onto his back.

"Okay...I'm up..."

He wasn't really...as soon as he said it his eyes began to slowly close. He turned his head to look at Sorr, give him something worth waking up to. He managed a half-smile; seemed she had some quality sleep as well.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:07:36 AM
She looked into his eyes for a few moments, remembering a few things like when she met him and when he said he would help her, she had seen something in his eyes then, a different look, one that showed her another side to him besides the rude side of him. She sighed, so much had happened since then making for an eventful past few months, she had fallen in love with him in that time and he had even asked her about marriage recentally. She nuzzled him one more time before she spoke.

"Good morrrnjing, jInu, hope you slept well."

Inu
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:10:08 AM
"Mmm..." Inu stretched, fighting the bed and sleep. "Well...Yeah. How about you?"

Inu put an arm around her and held her close, sighing and breathing in her scent. It was a beautiful morning...mercifully quiet, peaceful...a lazy day, a day to relax in bed with a beautiful girl.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:13:31 AM
Sorreessa purred softly as her ears went back contentedly.

"Well but then jI always do wjith you arrround."

She smirked at him, looking into his pale orange eyes again, she never tired of looking into them.

Inu
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:18:10 AM
He laughed a little.

"Next to you, I could sleep for an eternity."

He looked to the end of the bed where Kalia's crib stood against the wall.

"I'll bet she slept well."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:21:17 AM
Sorr purred a bit louder before she lifted her head slightly to look in Kalia's direction, Kalia was on her back, singing away again as she batted at her own tail.

"She's defjinately sleepjing betterrr these days."

Inu
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:25:55 AM
"That's good..."

Inu stretched again.

"I don't wanna move..."

He held Sorr and returned her nuzzling.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:28:56 AM
Sorr purred softly and nibbled at his ear.

"You have to move sometjime...."

She chuckled a little, his nuzzling tickled a bit.

Inu
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:32:29 AM
"Nope...sure don't."

He smiled broadly, laying back on the pillow, basking in his glory.

"For the first time in over a month, I'm not obligated to do anything today. I am free to lie here in bed and do absolutely nothing."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:34:30 AM
"Therrre's somethjing that we could do today..."

She said quietly, not purring so he wouldn't take her meaning to be something else, not that she would mind that happening either.

Inu
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:37:14 AM
Inu smirked. He had almost singlehandedly repaired the village, helped restore the crops, fixed the house, decorated said house, and taken care of the baby with the help of Sorr. He had done alot, and now his list of obligations was down to nothing.

"Like what?" he asked with a mock-challenge.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:45:01 AM
Sorreessa smiled, he had still taken her meaning wrong.

"Hehe, not that, jI was thjinkjing morrre along the ljines of gettjing us marrrrrjied sometjime soon...."

Inu
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:46:34 AM
"Ok...let's get married."

He started to sit up, but thought better of it and lay back down, a pondering look on his face.

"When and where?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:34:40 PM
Sorr curled up with him before she spoke.

"jIn town herrre jis fjine by me....soon...."

She looked up at him before nuzzling again.

Inu
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:38:15 PM
"In town?"

Inu knew just the place. But...he'd keep it to himself. He thought it best to surprise her with it.

"And as far as soon is concerned...the old wench just needs a few days advanced notice so she doesn't get screwed setting her schedule."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:46:45 PM
Sorr made a bit of a pout face.

"Hmm...can't she make an exceptjion sjince we djid save the town and all?"

Inu
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:50:37 PM
Inu looked at Sorr with an expression of what could almost be worry. Pouting? Had he said something wrong?

"Well...its not MY rule..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:54:24 PM
Sorreessa nuzzled him, Inu looked cute when he was puzzled.

"Well awarrre, jI'm just sayjing can't she bend the rrrrules a bjit forrr us?"

Her tail swished back and forth as she looked up at him, her eyes asking for a solution.

Inu
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:58:39 PM
"Only one person can tell us that...and that's the old bat herself. I don't think she'd do me any favors, since she likes to bother me so much."

Inu shut his eyes and thought.

"Ok, so what else besides place and time?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:00:28 AM
Sorr fluttered her ears briefly.

"She doesn't bug me, don't know, we have no guests to jinvjite so that means we don't need food ejitherrr......"

She trailed off, not being able to think of anything else to add.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:06:53 AM
"Unless its like the wedding they held a few months ago, before you came...the whole village turned out for that one. Once the ceremony was over there was food and drinks for a small army, and all manner of games and festivities...they tricked me onto this giant canvas and threw me into the air..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:09:30 AM
Sorr's ears fluttered again.

"Don't know about that, we harrrdly know anyone herrre at least jI don't."

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:13:52 AM
"They know me...after my initial attack and defeat, I kept coming back to figure out how the old bat beat me the first time...after a while I just...stopped caring. Knowing the old woman she'll make a spectacle of it. Marriages around here are like planetary holidays..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:15:27 AM
"Hmmm, don't know jif jI want a bunch of strrangers arrround..."

She poked him softly.

"Thjink we should at least fjind the old bat?"

She giggled.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:18:21 AM
"Sure..."

Inu curled and kicked upward, gaining his feet and standing in the middle of the bed.

"Let's get a professional opinion and sort this out. I won't have it go badly."

He stepped down lightly and scooped Kalia into his arms.

"Whenever you're ready."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:25:26 AM
Sorr stretched, threw her legs over the side of the bed and stood.

"jI'm rrready enough..."

She ran her fingers lightly through her hair to straighten out bedhead.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:34:59 AM
Inu kicked the door open and stepped out, holding the tired baby close and set off down the street. The village was in full repair, you wouldn't know it had been attacked. The morning air was cool, and smelled of dew. He made his way down the street, holding Kalia in one arm and holding Sorr's hand with his other. Their arrival at the elder's house was met by the old woman who bore a smirk on her face.

"When are you two going to get married?" she asked with a hint of sarcasm.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:39:04 AM
Sorr smirked wryly at the old biddie, Obasan was a bit annoying at times, she always seemed to know more than she should.

"Soonerrr than you thjink jI wagerrr."

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:42:35 AM
Inu smirked.

"Within the next two or three days, if you wouldn't mind, old crone."

Obasan
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:48:17 AM
"I would mind, actually. There's work to be done still around here. You'll just have to get married in a few months..."

She turned her back and walked inside so they wouldn't see her supress a joking smile.

"Patience, young'uns..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:50:42 AM
Sorr rolled her eyes, forrda never understood that they showed too much by their body language, still she made an effort to be nice.

"Hmmm, don't thjink jI could possjibly wajit that long....."

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:55:19 AM
"Surely you jest! I have seen to the rebuilding myself! There is nothing left to be done!"

Inu hadn't noticed she was mocking him. If he did, his reaction would have been the same anyway.

Obasan
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:57:12 AM
"So you have, pup...I suppose I could find the time. I'll need to know when and where, so I can tell the village to prepare the celebration. Whether you like it or not, there will be one. You've helped us too much for there not to be one."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:00:35 AM
Sorr's ears drooped for a brief second, she didn't know most of the townsfolk, they would all be strangers.

"Well jInu knows thjis place betterrr than jI do so jI leave place up to hjim......when jis as soon as you can arrrrrrrange jit jI guess."

She sidehugged Inu while she spoke, she was definately in a good mood.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:03:37 AM
"I will speak with you on the matter of where later. As for the celebration, I won't stop you, but keep your godforsaken canvas to yourself!"

Obasan
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:08:23 AM
Obasan smirked and looked to Sorr.

"Did he tell you about that incident? One of our more dextrous children stole his scabbard while he was inspecting his katana. She ran across the canvas and when he stood on it the villagers threw him into the air. He threw the sword to keep from stabbing himself and was thrown around for an hour before they let him down. When they finally stopped he was so off-kilter he could barely walk..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:13:12 AM
Sorr chuckled, holding back a Cizerack type comment.

"jInterrrestjing, wjish jI could have seen jit."

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:15:28 AM
Inu frowned, lip curling into a sneer.

"You'll hold your tongue, old bat!"

She was humiliating him in front of Sorr again! He didn't need this. It annoyed him to no end.

Obasan
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:17:34 AM
Obasan stuck out her tongue and pinched it between thumb and forefinger. She winked at Sorr; already she was plotting how to get him back on it at their wedding. She released her tongue and chuckled softly.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:22:26 AM
"Oh shush hun..."

She kissed Inu softly to calm him down while she hugged him at the same time.

"Don't let herrrr get to you...."

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:25:16 AM
Inu looked away. Now he'd made it worse. Kalia stirred and he handed her to Sorr.

"She'll be hungry when she wakes up. Take her. I have to discuss the location with Obasan."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:29:28 AM
Sorr took Kalia and held the baby close.

"Okay, jI'll see you back at the house when you'rrre done."

She kissed Inu once more before heading off, curious about it though.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:32:42 AM
"You shouldn't humiliate me in front of her as you do. It only provotkes me. Now, on the subject of where to have the marriage. In the forest is a clearing with that boulder called "Titan's Altar". I would like to have it there."

Titan's Altar was a huge stone, sloping down into the clearing and resembling the altar found in a church. Given that both he and Sorr enjoyed the outdoors, this was a fitting arrangement.

Obasan
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:40:10 AM
Obasan nodded, ignoring his words about poking fun at him in front of Sorr, she knew the young woman could placate Inu easily, she had never seen Inu act the way he did with the halfling before Sorr came into his life. She hmmed to herself for a moment, thinking over the spot he had mentioned.

"Quite a good spot, has been popular over the years."

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:42:50 AM
"We will hold it there. When you find time for us, let us know..."

He turned and started to leave.

"The sooner the better. I'm finding it hard not to call her wife..."

Obasan
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:45:44 AM
Obasan chuckled, it seemed young Inu was as eager as Sorreessa was. The old woman smiled for a moment.

"Well the earliest I could get the townsfolk together would be tonight or would that be too soon for you two?"

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:47:19 AM
"Tonight works well enough. Also, a sitter for Kalia..."

Obasan
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:49:16 AM
She started to ask why but then stopped herself, realizing why.

"Well Toka could watch her, she's raised quite a few children over the years."

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:51:13 AM
"I was thinking you might be able to. She's more accustomed to you, but I suppose Toka could do it just as well. I'll talk to you later..."

Obasan
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:54:38 AM
"Well I guess I'll see you in a few hours, young Inu."

She smiled holding back sarcastic comments for now since Sorreessa wasn't present. She then walked slowly towards the rest of the town to tell the others.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:57:33 AM
Inu turned in the opposite direction, feet flying over the soft dirt path as he approached his home. He stopped before the door and opened it quietly, so as not to disturb Sorr or Kalia

"Home."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:59:43 AM
Sorr turned her head to look over her shoulder over at him while Kalia mewed happily from her lap.

"Good to have you home agajin, yourrrr daughterrr was just begjinjing to look forrr you."

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:01:03 AM
Inu sat down and ruffled his daughter's hair.

"Hey...I'm right here. Tonight you're gonna go stay with Miss Toka or Obasan...mommy and daddy have something to do."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:03:22 AM
Kalia giggled and fluttered her ears, Sorr's ears perked up.

"Old bat got us jin qujickly hmmm?"

She nuzzled Inu softly in her good mood.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:05:35 AM
"That she did...she's running around whipping the place into a frenzy. By the time the ceremony's done we won't know the village from a carnival."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:08:21 AM
Sorr smirked up at him.

"The soonerrr the betterrr jin my opjinion...."

She nuzzled Inu again and Kalia giggled at her silly mother.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:09:53 AM
Inu kissed her.

"In a few hours I'll finally be able to get away with calling you wife..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:12:02 AM
"and jI can call you my husband, not a thjing that happens to a halfljing often back home..."

She kissed him back, although still mindful that Kalia was watching.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:14:00 AM
Inu grinned.

"Let her watch."

But still...he covered the baby's eyes and kissed her once more.

"I wonder if we should dress for the occasion? I don't own any clothes other than these."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:16:40 AM
Sorr purred, a smile crossing her face.

"jI don't rrreally have much myself, jI could fjind somethjing though.."

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:23:10 AM
Inu sat back, slouching low.

"If you want. You'll look stunning no matter what you wear."

He held her to him and shut his eyes. When next he opened them the sky was a miriad mix of reds and golds, and Obasan was standing over him.

"Come on then," she said, "It's time."

Inu stood and followed her out. Sorr was nowhere to be found, nor was Kalia. The baby must be with her caretaker already, and Sorr must be at the Titan's Altar...true enough, she was.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:27:28 AM
Sorr looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. She was wearing a light blue dress, her hair was drawn up with small flowers threaded into it, Obasan's addition not her's. She smirked, Inu looked quite dashing framed by the flecked red and golden sky.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:30:00 AM
Inu felt suddenly self concious of his own clothing, he wore his standard red...but it seemed some changes had been made...it was now belted at the waist with a black sash, and the collar and cuffs of his shirt were trimmed black as well. How they managed to do that without waking him was a mystery. He approached and stood next to Sorr, heart racing. It was finally happening.

"You look great..." he whispered.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:32:38 AM
"So do you..."

She whispered while she tried to calm the butterflies in her stomach, this whole thing was making her nervous but in a good way.

Obasan
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:38:37 AM
Obasan stepped up behind the section of stone that gave the rock its name.

"Today, it is my great duty and pleasure to bind the two of you together in holy wedlock, an unshakable bond of trust and love that only a husband and wife share."

She looked between them, they both seemed somewhat nervous, but each was more than happy to be here, to undergo the ceremony.Her focus settled on Sorreessa.

"Sorreessa Tarrineezi, do you take this man, Inu to be your husband...to have and hold through thick and thin, rich and poor, for better or for worse, and to love him and be his loyal wife for all eternity?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:41:20 AM
"jI do."

She said quietly as she looked into Inu's eyes, it seemed to calm her worries as it always did. She smiled at him, happy that this was finally happening.

Obasan
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:43:52 AM
Obasan turned her gaze to Inu. This one had caused her quite a bit of trouble, and she had returned the favor. He was an admirable father, and though he didn't look it, he was a good fellow.

"Inu, do you take this woman, Sorreessa Tarrineezi, to be your wife...to have and hold through thick and thin, rich and poor, for better or for worse, and to love her and be her loyal husband for all eternity?"

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:48:39 AM
Inu stood a bit taller somehow, and looked Sorreessa in the eyes as he spoke. These next words meant more than any vow he'd taken, even more so than the promise of vengeance on his creator. All was forgotten, except for one person...Sorreessa.

"I do..."

Obasan
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:50:43 AM
"Then, it is with great pride that I pronounce you man and wife."

She stepped down and placed their hands together, smiling warmly. As she did, she placed a pair of rings in their hands.

"Go ahead, you may kiss the bride!"

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:53:10 AM
Inu didn't hesitate, didn't give Obasan a second thought. He leaned in and kissed his bride, slipping her ring on her hand as he did so. He was now a married man...with a beautiful wife and child. And to be perfectly honest, he'd never felt this good in his entire life.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 02:58:24 AM
Sorr slipped the other ring on Inu's finger, purring softly as she kissed him back. It was good to finally make it offical, her heart was beating a mile a minute and she felt happier than ever. There now was the strongest of bonds between them and she now had a loving husband whom despite the way fate had treated them, she was still there to be with for the rest of their days.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 03:00:19 AM
Inu scooped her up, not breaking the kiss, and began to wander out of the clearing, following the old woman who had left before them. At last they were forced to break the kiss to breathe. He smiled broadly.

"Well now, wife, let's go back...no doubt we'll be showered with all sorts of cheering and grandeur."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 10:56:57 PM
Sorreessa fluttered her ears.

"Do we have to spend tjime wjith them?"

She giggled then to show she wasn't serious, a wide smile spread across her face as well.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:00:27 PM
"Sure, why not? It can't hurt."

He carried her into town, where they were met with a hail of cheers and applause. The townsfolk ushered them to a table set up in the middle of the square, which was just large enough for two, and set their dinners before them.

"Eat," Obasan said with a smile. "Then the festivities will begin!"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:04:10 PM
Sorreessa purred softly but her ears swiveled a lot at all the people's movements. She smirked at Inu again, she felt so happy right now as her tail swished back and forth.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:11:31 PM
The people started to play music and the entire village sat down to eat, or rather, wandered about and approached the newly weds with congratulations and the occasional gift. Inu rubbed his head, somewhat embarrassed, eating as he fended off the villagers.

"This is a bit much..." he commented to Sorr as the hundredth villager left the table.

He turned his focus back to Sorr after shooing the person away. He knew she wasn't accustomed to this, and would rather be at home alone with her than here. He pushed his empty plate back, he'd cleared it faster than he knew. Nervousness, he guessed.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:19:41 PM
Sorr's eyes watched the villagers as she ate, her ears down a bit.

"At least they'rrre gjivjing gjifts.."

She chuckled softly to hide her nervousness over too many people being around her. She finished her food as well, wondering if that would make them stop coming up so much, but she doubted that.

"How long do we have to have them arrround constantly?"

She whispered as her ears drooped again.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:23:39 PM
"Not sure..."

As he was speaking they were dragged up out of their seats.

"Hey, what's going on?"

They were Toka's family, Inu recognized them instantly.

"Go on! Quick, while they're all busy celebrating. We won't tell anyone, and we'll take good care of Kalia!"

Inu smiled, grateful to be let go. He scooped up Sorr and was gone in a flast of Force speed.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:26:09 PM
She smiled and nuzzled Inu while she purred softly.

"What happens now?"

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:27:37 PM
"What always happens when we're alone?" he asked with a grin.

Inu burst into the door and shut and locked it behind him. Tonight was a night to remember. He was going to ensure that it would never be forgotten.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:35:02 PM
Sorr awoke the next morning, very tired but happy. She nuzzled Inu's neck the licked him once to wake him up. She purred softly as she waited for him to wake up.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:36:41 PM
Inu stirred, flinching at Sorr's licking.

"Stooop..." he yawned, rolling over and pinning her under his arm. "Jeez, I'm tired." He kissed her and opened his eyes with a smile. "Good morning."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:39:46 PM
"Ack! Morrrnjing...."

She kissed him back and licked his face softly.

"What do you want to do today?"

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:41:08 PM
"I want to lie here with you and do absolutely nothing," he said. "Just lie here and hold you."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:46:13 PM
Sorr purred softly.

"Good to hearrr but we have ourrr whole ljives to do that...besjides jI bet the townsfolk wjill starrrt showjing up agajin soon.....how about we get away forrr a ljittle whjile?"

She looked up at him and smirked, she wanted some more time alone with him, the townsfolk were too nosy anyway.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:48:15 PM
"Where do we go then?"

Inu stretched lazily, not caring about the villagers at the moment. At that moment, there were only two things he really cared about. One was in the care of the villagers, and would be just fine where she was. The other was in bed next to him.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:52:12 PM
Sorr shrugged her shoulders.

"Um, some place secluded, jI'm tjirrred of havjing too many people arrround me...."

She nuzzled Inu, she didn't mind the place as long as she was only with him, besides lately they hadn't had much time to themselves. She doubted Toka would mind watching Kalia for a few days more.

Inu
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:54:33 PM
"Then, we'll go up into the mountains. I liberated a cabin from its owner a few months ago...we can stay there. The cabin is in the middle of the forest, in a clearing facing a small stream full of clear, fresh water. And there is plenty of wildlife, so food should be no problem."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 10th, 2002, 11:58:22 PM
She purred softly, her tail swishing back and forth over his back.

"Sounds good, how arrre you at huntjing?"

She had gotten him to eat Sajoi but she wasn't sure if he liked live food really. At any rate, Cizerack often bonded more with hunting besides she wanted to see if he would hunt with her.

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:00:31 AM
"I am fairly good at it. I killed half of the feast we had at my first wedding celebration."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:03:21 AM
Didn't fully answer her question and any rate she could see soon enough. Her ear swiveled to a knock on the door, followed by many voices talking.

"Not agajin, can we get out of herrre beforrre they mob us agajin?"

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:08:40 AM
Inu stood and swiftly dressed himself. Sorr did the same, and he leapt out the back window and escaped into the woodlands.

"The cabin is an hour from here, if I walk. If I can keep this up we'll be there in fifteen minutes."

He was Force boosting, controlled for once, making a good speed. He'd use it to his advantage when helping Sorr hunt.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:16:24 AM
Sorr purred but refrained from commenting for once instead she looked at the surroundings. Her ears and eyes moved constantly, taking in the sights and sounds, yes there was definately some good prey here. It wasn't long before they got there and she looked up at him.

"what do you want to do fjirrrst and no not that forrr bjit?"

She chuckled, Inu had smirked at the question.

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:19:53 AM
"What I want to do? Whatever you want to do."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:24:32 AM
Sorreessa perked up her ears and sniffed the air, her instincts taking hold a bit.

"jI thjink a bjit of a hunt besjides jI haven't jin ages."

She smirked at him, a slight wild look in her eyes shone there.

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:28:48 AM
"Then that's what we'll do."

He grinned wildly, hunting the wildlife was always a good challenge, and to see Sorr's skill would be something else all together.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:32:24 AM
Sorr made a few almost silent pounces forward, her ears swiveling before she caught a scent. Her tail swished slowly at the tip before she looked back at Inu, the wild light in her eyes very present now.

"Seems to be somethjing off that way a ljittle bjit."

She whispered softly as she glanced forward, checking to see if her unknown prey had heard her.

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:38:16 AM
Inu simply followed her, hand on his katana. His method was a bit more lazy...he usually just sat in a tree and waited for something to come up, at which point he would jump from the tree and kill it.

"Well, what are we standing here for then?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:41:56 AM
"Wajitjing on you rrreally and no sworrrd, takes the fun out of jit.."

She stalked softly forward, using the undergrowth as cover. There was a nervous hunter air about her now as she tried to stay quiet so the prey wouldn't spook. She ran her tongue lightly over her canines as she saw it, a large deer like animal.

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:46:36 AM
No sword? If she said so. He took a length of cord off his belt and tied the hilt of the katana to the scabbard and his belt. He couldn't draw it even if he wanted to. He followed Sorr, waiting for her to make a move, watching her work.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:51:39 AM
She waited a few seconds more before she pounced, landing on her prey's back. It fought her and she couldn't get at it head to break its neck, the animal bucked and shrieked in fear but Sorr dug her claws in.

"Feel free to help hun!"

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:55:38 AM
Inu was out in a flash, bursting from the bushes with an unusual silence, and swung his arm, catching the bucking animal a solid blow in the temple. Its movements slowed, but it kept on. At least his Force boosted strength was under his control. He stepped back as it waved its front legs, seeking another opening.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 12:58:23 AM
Sorr scored it neck with her claws before she tried to reach its nose again. A fine stream of blood showered from its neck but it would take awhile for that to kill it. Annoyed, Sorr gouged her claws deep into its neck.

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:00:56 AM
Inu sneered. This beast was annoying. He leapt up and bashed the top of its head, a risky move, but well worth it. The beast sagged to the forest floor, unconcious.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:04:28 AM
Sorr jumped clear as the animal fell, throwing up a cloud of dust in its wake. She pounced forward to nuzzle her husband.

"Good take out, hun...."

She purred softly while she tried to ignore her other urges for the moment, the food was here now, fun could wait for a bit.

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:07:31 AM
"Now what..."

Inu eyed the fallen beast dubiously, unsure of what to do next. Last time he'd been out hunting he'd hauled the beast home and left it to the villagers.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:10:58 AM
One of Sorr's ears went up before she answered.

"Norrrmally eatjing jit comes next but you don't have to jif you don't wjish to."

She smiled at him, wondering if he would or not, Inu was part dog now but that didn't let her know if he would.

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:12:54 AM
"You go first."

Inu jumped into a tree and sat back, enjoying the cool morning air.

"I'll eat after you."

He wasn't sure if he would be able to stomach the raw meat, but then, he could eat live Sajoi...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:16:32 AM
Sorreessa looked up at him before jumping up to his tree branch.

"Kjind of would rrratherrr you jojin me, sharrrjing the kjill jis a bjit of a bondjing thjing wjith Tanos..."

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:18:14 AM
Inu looked back down at the beast. His stomach shook, but he jumped from the branch and eyed it.

"Never eaten this kind of thing before...."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:22:02 AM
Sorr jumped down and nuzzled the side of his face.

"Won't hurt you just ljike the Sajoi djidn't."

She looked into his eyes somewhat pleadingly and somewhat daring him to at the same time. A hunt among a new Tano couple was a quite old tradition as was sharing the kill.

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:24:52 AM
He tore the skin from the creature, laying the muscle of it bare. He pulled a chunk of it and steeled his will, then before he could think about it too much ate the piece of meat. It was bloody and tough, but the taste of it wasn't bad.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:28:44 AM
Sorr smiled and purred softly as her tail swished back and forth.

"See? Not that bad jis jit?"

Sorr pulled off a large chunk and ate it while purring softly, like all cat-types, she loved fresh meat and was happy when she got it.

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:30:46 AM
Inu pulled a larger piece and took a bite of it, watching the forest around them.

"Not bad, but also not something I'm accustomed to. I'll get used to it. Are we going to teach Kalia to hunt?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:36:04 AM
"jI guess, she has Cjizerrrack blood jin herrr so she'll prrrobably want to hunt soonerrr orrr laterrr."

She smirked at Inu, happy that he was going along with it eating with her, she liked sharing things with him. Her tail brushed lightly up and down his back in her good mood while she ate some more.

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:41:58 AM
Inu stood, having finished off the last of his meat and untied the cord from his katana.

"We're still a good way from the cabin. It'll be a while before we get there now...I don't feel much like running."

He carved out a sizeable slab of the beast's muscle with his katana and split it in two, handing a piece to Sorr.

"We'll eat as we walk. How's that?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:46:26 AM
"Sounds good to me...."

She said quietly as she leaned forward and kissed away a bit of blood on his mouth. She smirked as she pulled away, her ears swiveling a little.

"Good to be herrre jin thjis qujiet place wjithout all those vjillagerrrs too."

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:51:04 AM
He returns her kiss with a smile. It's a good day.

"I like the quiet. Silence is golden, to use an overworked cliche."

He tears off a chunk of meat and pops it in his mouth, chewing idly.

"Maybe we'll move again up here. We won't have to take any furniture with us, just Kalia's things. The cabin is better furnished than the village huts."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:55:36 AM
"Hmmm, jI doubt the vjillagerrrs would let us go, they seem to want to make us a parrrt of them."

She chuckled a little before she stretched some.

"Wouldn't mjind thjis place though, jit's njice out herrre....."

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 01:57:33 AM
Inu shrugged.

"They'd like that, but they have a view that if you aren't happy, change something. They've worked it over on me, I don't bear them any malice now. They saw me angry when I arrived, and since they've integrated me into their village. When I returned, they actually welcomed me like I was the prodigal son!"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:05:25 AM
Sorr smiled, they had seemed to forget Anuberis' attack quite quickly as well. The townspeople were quite nice, she just didn't like being around large groups of people, Cizerack were generally only sociable in groups when they wanted someone to spend a night with, otherwise they kept to themselves or with the company of their mate. Sorreessa had never really been comfortable with big groups, she preferred to spend her time with Inu and Kalia, her family was quite important to her. She wouldn't trade her new life for the old for anything. As long as she had her husband and her daughter with her, Sorreessa was content.

"jI doubt the old bjiddjie would let me go, she enjoys havjing a new woman to chat wjith...."

Inu
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:24:28 AM
"They would have loved for me to live with them permanently as well, but my minor duties to the order prevented it. So instead I visited them on a regular basis, and they were content."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 12th, 2002, 02:29:01 PM
She smiled, her tail swishing back and forth.

"At any rrrate, jI thjink Kaljia would have plenty of people to play wjith when she gets olderrr than up herrre..."

Inu
Nov 12th, 2002, 02:34:50 PM
"Very true."

They arrive at the cabin, a small building made of durracrete with a stone texture blasted onto its surface. The key to the door is hidden on the roof, Inu leaps up by the trees and snatches it from where it hangs on the chimney, then climbs down and unlocks the door, letting Sorr precede him through the door.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 12th, 2002, 02:37:13 PM
Sorr's eyes wandered the place, it was definately much bigger than the hut. Her tail swished at the tip as she took it all in.

"Hmm, njice place..."

Inu
Nov 12th, 2002, 02:41:30 PM
The living room had a larger holo, and several huge, cushioned chairs. The refridgerator was also well stocked with food, and was nearly double the size of the one at home. The bed was also bigger and softer.

"Belonged to some rich, annoying tourists that would bother the village. I took the liberty of appropriating it from them."

Inu sat down in one of the chairs and almost literally sank in it.

"Its not too shabby."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 12th, 2002, 02:49:48 PM
Sorreessa sat down in the chair beside him and sunk in as well causing her to be closer than she had originally intended to be, not that she minded though. She smirked at Inu.

"Opps, bad chajirrr....qujite a njice place they put togetherrrr herrre even though they werrre annoyjing.."

Inu
Nov 12th, 2002, 02:51:23 PM
"Of course. The bed isn't as bad as the chairs."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 12th, 2002, 02:54:19 PM
"Hmm, have to see that forrr myself laterrr."

She purred softly and curled up next to him.

Inu
Nov 12th, 2002, 02:57:22 PM
Inu held her close. All was silent, only the sound of the wind and the birds could be heard. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"You are the most attractive woman I have ever met. You realize that, don't you?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:03:25 PM
Sorr purred softly before she kissed him.

"Good to hearrr, and you realjize that jI love you jInu...."

She said quietly before putting her ears back contentedly.

Inu
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:06:45 PM
"I do. I love you, Sorr."

Though that wasn't half of what he felt, it was the best he could do. His love for her was one of those things that just can't be explained with words.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:11:26 PM
She purred a bit louder while her eyes drifted back and forth between him and their surroundings, trying to decide what she wanted to do now. She sighed contentedly and looked up at him.

"What do you want to do now?"

Inu
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:14:37 PM
Inu sighed and sank back in the chair, relaxing and enjoying her prescence.

"This will do," he yawned.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:17:33 PM
"Fjine by me.."

She rested her head on his chest listening to the sound of his heart beating, her tail swishing lightly, here with him was quite a nice place to be and she didn't mind spending all day just sitting with her husband.