PDA

View Full Version : Can You Take Me Higher? (Tomak Closed)

Kaytor Surna
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:02:46 PM
Can You Take Me Higher
Creed

When dreaming I'm guided through another world
Time and time again
At sunrise I fight to stay asleep
'Cause I don't want to leave the comfort of this place
'Cause there's a hunger, a longing to escape
From the life I live when I'm awake

So let's go there
Let's make our escape
Come on, let's go there
Let's ask can we stay?
Can you take me higher?
To the place where blind men see
Can you take me higher?
To the place with golden streets

Although I would like our world to change
It helps me to appreciate
Those nights and those dreams
But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
The only difference is
To let love replace all our hate

So let's go there
Let's make our escape
Come on, let's go there
Let's ask can we stay?
Can you take me higher?
Can you take me higher?

So let's go there
Let's make our escape
Come on, let's go there
Let's ask can we stay?

Up high I feel like I'm alive for the very first time
Up high I'm strong enough to take these dreams
And make them mine

Up high I'm strong enough to take these dreams
And make them mine

Can you take me higher?
Can you take me higher?

Can you take me higher?
Can you take me higher?

Kaytor walked the halls of the LQ. Her eyes watched for the only being that knew what she had gone through. Tomak Ohara. Both had been jedi's at one time. Both had fallen. Both had gotten back up. And they were both the only jedi vampyres around.

Kaytor's life had exploded when she had left the order. Everything went to chaos. Even her mind. But about a week before now, she had come back to the order. A dark aura still surrounded her and she wasnt sure if it would ever go away. She was not even sure if she had made the right choice in coming back to the order.

She needed someone that knew what she had gone through by experience. Tomak was the only one that had. She needed to speek with him. To see him again.

Kaytor came to Tomak's door. It was late and she wasn't sure if he would even be there. Or if he was awake. He enjoyed to go out during the day. A thing that Kaytor tried to avoid doing.

She finaly knocked on his door. After a moment the door slid open and Tomak stood before her.

Tomak Ohara
Nov 10th, 2002, 12:14:04 PM
Tomak rubbed his eyes and looked at Kaytor, "Come in. It is odd to see you here this late." He ushered her in and sat her down. He smiled and turned back to his table and grabbed a small box. He placed it in his vest pocket and looked back at Kaytor, "So why have you come?" He sat down and looked her in the eyes. He noticed something seemed wrong with her. He looked at her again and said, "What is wrong Kaytor?"

Kaytor Surna
Nov 10th, 2002, 06:12:50 PM
Kaytor lifted her head up to look at him. Her eyes showed every emotion she was feeling right now. Confusion, hatred, scared, love and many other.

"Why am I here, Tomak? I lost control of the lightside long ago. Why did I come back? I dont know what to do any more."

Her eyes drifted back to the ground as she sat there.

Tomak Ohara
Nov 10th, 2002, 08:54:48 PM
Tomak looked at her and held her hands, "You are here because your heart tells you to be here. You have come back because you know what is right and wrong. You know that we must do our best to protect others from feeling the way we do. We have to protect others, and most importantly we have to help others with their problems like you did mine and I do yours." He smiled and rubbed his hand across her face. She was so beautiful, and she had reason to be sad. Tomak however just wanted to see her happy. He pulled the box from his vest and held it in his closed hands, "Kaytor I love you more than anything else. I hate to see you so depressed and down like this. I just want you to be happy. You are so beautiful. So I have to ask you this now." He smiled and got down on the floor. He got on one knee and held the box out in his hand opened. Inside was a beautiful golden ring with two diamond roses interstrung in each other. Inside the ring was writing that said, "My love for you is eternal and will continue for all time." He looked at her and smiled, "Kaytor Surna...Will you marry me?"

Kaytor Surna
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:12:36 PM
Kaytor looked up at him quickly as if he was almost insane. Then she knew he was serious. Her eyes softened and she droped from the chair, passing beyond the ring and pulling him into a hug. She brings her head around and kisses him.

When they broke the kiss all she could do was smile. She was at a loss of words except one.

"Yes."

Tomak Ohara
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:31:23 PM
Tomak smiled and kissed her again, "I don't beleive it! This is great!" Tomak kissed her again, "I can give you anything Kaytor. I will love you fopr all time." He smiled and looked her deep in the eyes.

Kaytor Surna
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:02:20 PM
"All I need is you. The universe can explode and I wouldn't care as long as I have you, TOmak."

She hugs him tighter and lays her head on his shoulder.

Tomak Ohara
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:22:20 PM
Tomak smiled and hugged her again. "So I guess now we have a lot of planning to do?" He smiled again.